Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well..could have been worse, but.. 01:10 - Feb 1 with 2443 viewsomarjack

Just because James and Fer deals fell through, it doesn't mean all will be forgiven. The intent was to sell every possible asset they can get their hands on. They even failed at that, They're not only vicious owners, but incompetent as well it's f*cking laughable.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Well..could have been worse, but.. on 01:20 - Feb 1 with 2413 viewsJonathans_coat

It has been reported that DJ’s sale was personally agreed by Levien, but someone else in the club pulled the plug on the deal last minute.

Either Huw has grown a pair, or Potter has threatened to walk.

Either way, someone this side of the pond has vetoed it. Levien would sell his own mother if he was given a half decent offer. The slimey c***.

The Yanks are not off the hook one bit in my eyes. They have shown thier hand, and it’s full of sh*t!
Well..could have been worse, but.. on 01:41 - Feb 1 with 2385 viewsCarlHeggs

Iirc, earlier in the month the position was that they didn't want to sell James but needed to balance the books. Given that Wilf, Montero and Carroll are off the wage bill (all on deadline day), maybe they decided the James sale wasn't necessary?

In all fairness, the only departure today which stings a bit is Montero, but given his fitness problems and presumably decent wage, it's fairly sensible.
Well..could have been worse, but.. on 02:56 - Feb 1 with 2317 viewsBadlands

Well..could have been worse, but.. on 01:20 - Feb 1 by Jonathans_coat

It has been reported that DJ’s sale was personally agreed by Levien, but someone else in the club pulled the plug on the deal last minute.

Either way, someone this side of the pond has vetoed it. Levien would sell his own mother if he was given a half decent offer. The slimey c***.

The Yanks are not off the hook one bit in my eyes. They have shown thier hand, and it’s full of sh*t!

Reported! Where and by whom?
Apologies if I am wrong but the club has been quiet with reporting coming from Yorkshire such as,
'Hay wrote: "James has been keen on a move to Leeds United from the start of negotiations and Swansea City are aware of his desire to leave.'
Not Swansea are selling James.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Well..could have been worse, but.. on 05:22 - Feb 1 with 2177 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Well..could have been worse, but.. on 02:56 - Feb 1 by Badlands

Reported! Where and by whom?
Apologies if I am wrong but the club has been quiet with reporting coming from Yorkshire such as,
'Hay wrote: "James has been keen on a move to Leeds United from the start of negotiations and Swansea City are aware of his desire to leave.'
Not Swansea are selling James.

You need to do a bit more research otherwise it looks like you are peddling a biased agenda.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Well..could have been worse, but.. on 06:56 - Feb 1 with 1944 viewsyescomeon

Well..could have been worse, but.. on 01:41 - Feb 1 by CarlHeggs

Iirc, earlier in the month the position was that they didn't want to sell James but needed to balance the books. Given that Wilf, Montero and Carroll are off the wage bill (all on deadline day), maybe they decided the James sale wasn't necessary?

In all fairness, the only departure today which stings a bit is Montero, but given his fitness problems and presumably decent wage, it's fairly sensible.

My thoughts exactly.

The fact everyone is getting loaned rather than sold (although I'm sure they'd be sold if anyone would buy) does support the idea that they are doing this to try balance the books.

Upthecity!

Well..could have been worse, but.. on 07:27 - Feb 1 with 1770 viewsoldtownjack

It comes to something when two players not leaving feels like a successful window. How far we have fallen.

Well..could have been worse, but.. on 07:30 - Feb 1 with 1737 viewsmagicdaps10

Well..could have been worse, but.. on 07:27 - Feb 1 by oldtownjack

It comes to something when two players not leaving feels like a successful window. How far we have fallen.

It stinks doesnt it!?

We should have been looking to get Bony out and a replacement in.

Ala the summer, a fire sale was all we seen.

The yanks are trying to get the wages as low as they can, before the window, our overall wage outgoings was 20% appx lower than our incomings.

The yanks are here to make money, the quicker people see this!

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Well..could have been worse, but.. on 08:08 - Feb 1 with 1639 viewsjackrmee

Reported or rumoured?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Login to get fewer ads

Well..could have been worse, but.. on 08:09 - Feb 1 with 1629 views34dfgdf54

Well..could have been worse, but.. on 08:08 - Feb 1 by jackrmee

Reported or rumoured?

Reported by that Phil Hay, who is apparently as realiable as you get according to the lids fans.
Well..could have been worse, but.. on 08:14 - Feb 1 with 1594 viewsjackrmee

Could have definitely have been worse. The 3 players who left weren't even playing.
We aren't desperate for a raplacement for Wilf, as Dan or McKay can back up Oli/CBR.
Leroy staying is a big boost, so it will be him Grimes and Jay vying for them positions.
Nothing has changed in terms of our first XI.

We can debate and moan about the real reasons the James/Fer deals didn't go through, but will we ever know?
All that is in the past already and doesn't exist any more.
Time to get behind the boys again. When DJ is scoring at Wembley and bringing the FA Cup back to Swansea all will be forgotten :)

Did I go too far again?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Well..could have been worse, but.. on 08:15 - Feb 1 with 1588 viewsSWANSEYE

Totally agree as they are selling the Club from right under our feet . . Lets get them out once and for all
Well..could have been worse, but.. on 08:18 - Feb 1 with 1562 viewsjackrmee

Well..could have been worse, but.. on 08:09 - Feb 1 by 34dfgdf54

Reported by that Phil Hay, who is apparently as realiable as you get according to the lids fans.

Any links mate? I'd like to have a read of that

Well..could have been worse, but.. on 08:21 - Feb 1 with 1551 viewsWarwickHunt

Well..could have been worse, but.. on 08:14 - Feb 1 by jackrmee

Could have definitely have been worse. The 3 players who left weren't even playing.
We aren't desperate for a raplacement for Wilf, as Dan or McKay can back up Oli/CBR.
Leroy staying is a big boost, so it will be him Grimes and Jay vying for them positions.
Nothing has changed in terms of our first XI.

We can debate and moan about the real reasons the James/Fer deals didn't go through, but will we ever know?
All that is in the past already and doesn't exist any more.
Time to get behind the boys again. When DJ is scoring at Wembley and bringing the FA Cup back to Swansea all will be forgotten :)

Did I go too far again?

Yes. How’s that thoroughbred in your back garden that Santa gave you?
Well..could have been worse, but.. on 08:39 - Feb 1 with 1493 viewsjackrmee

Well..could have been worse, but.. on 08:21 - Feb 1 by WarwickHunt

Yes. How’s that thoroughbred in your back garden that Santa gave you?

Using the manure for my vegetable patch. It's thriving

Well..could have been worse, but.. on 08:45 - Feb 1 with 1459 viewsLandore_Jack

I bet their theory of building the club up and selling it on for a profit has diminished. My guess is they will cut their losses in 2 years and sell it on to the next consortium.

#backtojack

Well..could have been worse, but.. on 09:06 - Feb 1 with 1403 viewsPrivate_Partz

Well..could have been worse, but.. on 07:27 - Feb 1 by oldtownjack

Spot on.
Lets not forget that , even after the summer fire sale, they have left Potter with a weaker squad to see out the season.
Alternatively we could have brought in some players to try and improve on our 5 points off the playoffs and last 16 of the FA Cup. It needn't have cost a fortune and the loan market could have been used.
The owners have no interest in doing this as they are not prepared to put a penny of their own into the club.
Its the 'next level'. What a load of bollocks that was.
Keep the pressure on Jenkins and the Sell Outs until they are gone from our club.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Well..could have been worse, but.. on 09:11 - Feb 1 with 1384 viewsLeonWasGod

Abso-chuffin-lutely. The Mercans have nailed their colours to the mast.

IF it was Huw that pulled the plug at least he's trying to protect the team. That's a brownie point for him. But the way the club was sold will never be forgotten - the legalities of it need to be settled in court.
Well..could have been worse, but.. on 09:13 - Feb 1 with 1370 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Well..could have been worse, but.. on 09:06 - Feb 1 by Private_Partz

Spot on.
Lets not forget that , even after the summer fire sale, they have left Potter with a weaker squad to see out the season.
Alternatively we could have brought in some players to try and improve on our 5 points off the playoffs and last 16 of the FA Cup. It needn't have cost a fortune and the loan market could have been used.
The owners have no interest in doing this as they are not prepared to put a penny of their own into the club.
Keep the pressure on Jenkins and the Sell Outs until they are gone from our club.

Keep what "pressure" on Jenkins and the sell outs, there is no pressure.
Well..could have been worse, but.. on 09:18 - Feb 1 with 1342 viewsjackrmee

Well..could have been worse, but.. on 08:45 - Feb 1 by Landore_Jack

I bet their theory of building the club up and selling it on for a profit has diminished. My guess is they will cut their losses in 2 years and sell it on to the next consortium.

If that's the case, and the Trust get £20m after court proceedings, it could be us as the next consortium.

Well..could have been worse, but.. on 09:21 - Feb 1 with 1306 viewsPrivate_Partz

Well..could have been worse, but.. on 09:13 - Feb 1 by A_Fans_Dad

Keep what "pressure" on Jenkins and the sell outs, there is no pressure.

Well there have been pockets and the suggestion is the Trust could be flexing their muscles.
Point taken though There is not enough and it is most certainly not loud enough.
Perhaps I should have said 'increase the pressure'.
Trust statements due this morn I believe.
[Post edited 1 Feb 2019 9:23]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Well..could have been worse, but.. on 09:35 - Feb 1 with 1267 viewsjacabertawe

Well..could have been worse, but.. on 09:18 - Feb 1 by jackrmee

If that's the case, and the Trust get £20m after court proceedings, it could be us as the next consortium.

This is going off topic of course, but The Trust and empathic others as a consortium taking over from the Americans would be good news.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Well..could have been worse, but.. on 09:44 - Feb 1 with 1236 viewsAlfieMooresSon

Well..could have been worse, but.. on 07:30 - Feb 1 by magicdaps10

It stinks doesnt it!?

We should have been looking to get Bony out and a replacement in.

Ala the summer, a fire sale was all we seen.

The yanks are trying to get the wages as low as they can, before the window, our overall wage outgoings was 20% appx lower than our incomings.

The yanks are here to make money, the quicker people see this!

Spot on, we needed some out obviously, but we needed some quality in, we probably all knew what would happen, but where will this leave us long term ??

In the shit !!!
[Post edited 1 Feb 2019 9:47]
Well..could have been worse, but.. on 09:45 - Feb 1 with 1232 viewsAlfieMooresSon

Well..could have been worse, but.. on 09:06 - Feb 1 by Private_Partz

Spot on.

Spot on good post
Well..could have been worse, but.. on 09:53 - Feb 1 with 1181 viewsjack247

Well..could have been worse, but.. on 09:44 - Feb 1 by AlfieMooresSon

Spot on, we needed some out obviously, but we needed some quality in, we probably all knew what would happen, but where will this leave us long term ??

In the shit !!!
[Post edited 1 Feb 2019 9:47]

Hopefully sold. No inside knowledge, but it looks like they are desperately trying to balance the books with no regard for the football side of things. I reckon James would have gone but for the Carroll and Montero deals.

Only reason I can see them doing that so drastically, would be to make us a more attractive proposition financially.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024