Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just watched Preston batter Derby without scoring 21:40 - Feb 1 with 1806 views_

And I thought we battered Preston up there.

Don't underestimate our side.

Let's get behind the boys and support Potter and his team and leave the off field shit for another time

Come on the Swans.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Just watched Preston batter Derby without scoring on 21:41 - Feb 1 with 1210 viewsjasper_T

Derby barely had a kick in the second half.

That thug Pearson should have been sent off twice over, though. Preston seem to get a fair few favours from referees.
Just watched Preston batter Derby without scoring on 21:43 - Feb 1 with 1201 views_

Just watched Preston batter Derby without scoring on 21:41 - Feb 1 by jasper_T

Derby barely had a kick in the second half.

That thug Pearson should have been sent off twice over, though. Preston seem to get a fair few favours from referees.

How they didn't score from some of those knock downs I'll never know.

We win tomorrow and we're 3 points from top 6.

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Just watched Preston batter Derby without scoring on 23:37 - Feb 1 with 987 viewsFireboy2

Chris how would you know we battered pne?

Were you there?
Just watched Preston batter Derby without scoring on 23:43 - Feb 1 with 974 viewslonglostjack

Any self respecting fan would get behind Potter and the boys. Let them know loud and clear that we side WITH them AGAINST the off-field shitsters !
[Post edited 1 Feb 2019 23:45]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Just watched Preston batter Derby without scoring on 23:53 - Feb 1 with 931 viewsswan65split

Just watched Preston batter Derby without scoring on 23:43 - Feb 1 by longlostjack

Any self respecting fan would get behind Potter and the boys. Let them know loud and clear that we side WITH them AGAINST the off-field shitsters !
[Post edited 1 Feb 2019 23:45]

Agreed. ThOp is just attention seeking.
Yanks and the conkwomble out.

Come on Potters barmy army
Just watched Preston batter Derby without scoring on 23:58 - Feb 1 with 937 viewsomarjack

Yet Derby are at 47 pts and challenging for the play offs. And we're in la la land.

tbf, With the exception of Montero who isn't consistent enough or fit to be severely missed though, We haven't lost any key players. The fact that we still have James and Fer playing for us is a positive, for now. So for the remainder of this season, we should stay decently competitive.

My fear is for the next season and beyond..when we get dismantled, Fer gone, James gone, VDH gone etc..We won't be able to "batter" sides anymore.
[Post edited 1 Feb 2019 23:59]

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Just watched Preston batter Derby without scoring on 01:00 - Feb 2 with 887 views_

Just watched Preston batter Derby without scoring on 23:37 - Feb 1 by Fireboy2

Chris how would you know we battered pne?

Were you there?

No, my brother was if it makes any difference

But I watched the whole game. Do you think they showed a different game on my stream than happened in real life?

Just watched Preston batter Derby without scoring on 01:04 - Feb 2 with 881 viewsNeathJack

Out of interest, for which time is the "off field shit" to be left for?
Login to get fewer ads

Just watched Preston batter Derby without scoring on 01:06 - Feb 2 with 878 views_

Just watched Preston batter Derby without scoring on 23:58 - Feb 1 by omarjack

Yet Derby are at 47 pts and challenging for the play offs. And we're in la la land.

tbf, With the exception of Montero who isn't consistent enough or fit to be severely missed though, We haven't lost any key players. The fact that we still have James and Fer playing for us is a positive, for now. So for the remainder of this season, we should stay decently competitive.

My fear is for the next season and beyond..when we get dismantled, Fer gone, James gone, VDH gone etc..We won't be able to "batter" sides anymore.
[Post edited 1 Feb 2019 23:59]

So are we in la la land or fairly competitive??

Jesus wept....

And how the Fack did we ever get up to the EPL the first time around? Was it because we lost a journeyman midfield player who has the odd relegation under his belt?

Have a look for Van Der Hoorn's recent comments about a contract extension

Just watched Preston batter Derby without scoring on 01:07 - Feb 2 with 875 views_

Just watched Preston batter Derby without scoring on 01:04 - Feb 2 by NeathJack

Out of interest, for which time is the "off field shit" to be left for?

Til the accounts come out.

Just watched Preston batter Derby without scoring on 01:09 - Feb 2 with 869 viewsNeathJack

Just watched Preston batter Derby without scoring on 01:07 - Feb 2 by _

Til the accounts come out.

What will the accounts need to say for you accept the "off field shit" is justified?
Just watched Preston batter Derby without scoring on 01:17 - Feb 2 with 852 views_

Just watched Preston batter Derby without scoring on 01:09 - Feb 2 by NeathJack

What will the accounts need to say for you accept the "off field shit" is justified?

It's as good a time as any to see how the club has performed financially and to get a clear picture on our status.

We know we've made tough decisions already, taken our 'hard medicine', well, was that justified, did we take enough of it, too much, did we post a profit that they may decided to take some money out of the club or will we post a loss?

What exactly are you ready to protesting about now then? Or when do you think is a good time for one, based on what?

Relegation is it, sweetie? Did that piss you off enough to want to hold up a placard? Bless, football teams getting relegated, whatever next...

Just watched Preston batter Derby without scoring on 01:19 - Feb 2 with 837 viewsswan65split

Obviously not a fan of the Club whatever he spouts.
Just watched Preston batter Derby without scoring on 01:22 - Feb 2 with 828 viewsswan65split

Just watched Preston batter Derby without scoring on 01:19 - Feb 2 by swan65split

Obviously not a fan of the Club whatever he spouts.

its all spin and twist. ,,,,,,its never been seen before FFs

Dont tell you father how to blow eggs,
Just watched Preston batter Derby without scoring on 01:23 - Feb 2 with 836 viewsNeathJack

Just watched Preston batter Derby without scoring on 01:17 - Feb 2 by _

It's as good a time as any to see how the club has performed financially and to get a clear picture on our status.

We know we've made tough decisions already, taken our 'hard medicine', well, was that justified, did we take enough of it, too much, did we post a profit that they may decided to take some money out of the club or will we post a loss?

What exactly are you ready to protesting about now then? Or when do you think is a good time for one, based on what?

Relegation is it, sweetie? Did that piss you off enough to want to hold up a placard? Bless, football teams getting relegated, whatever next...

Lovely post honey but you don't seem to have actually answered my question. You can't imagine my surprise, honestly.

Tell you what darling, you keep playing the role of apologist-in-chief. The rest of us will actually try and save what's left of the club before it's dismantled to the point where we have to start from scratch.

History judges everyone. It's not going to judge you well, pumpkin.
Just watched Preston batter Derby without scoring on 01:30 - Feb 2 with 822 views_

Just watched Preston batter Derby without scoring on 01:23 - Feb 2 by NeathJack

Lovely post honey but you don't seem to have actually answered my question. You can't imagine my surprise, honestly.

Tell you what darling, you keep playing the role of apologist-in-chief. The rest of us will actually try and save what's left of the club before it's dismantled to the point where we have to start from scratch.

History judges everyone. It's not going to judge you well, pumpkin.

Was that you trying to copy me then? Embarrassing.
I didn't answer your question, yet I gave you a full reply to it I

Very strange response, apart from the sweet talking you've not said anything of substance and certainty not answered me.

What are you thinking of protesting about? That Dan was nearly sold or that we weakened our squad again this window?

Do you want us to keep spending money we haven't got? Is that it?

Now I know you're a bit thick and you get excited when you think you've got a little scoop, as per the central payments being sold to help with cashflow, something we'd done for 7 years bless, but you run a little expose on it 😂😂😂 hilarious....

But what is it, what do you want, more reckless spending?

Answer the question.

Just watched Preston batter Derby without scoring on 01:34 - Feb 2 with 804 viewsswan65split

"Now I know you're a bit thick and you get excited when you think you've got a little scoop"

"But what is it, what do you want, more reckless spending?"

as per conkwomble and the Y$nks did?
Just watched Preston batter Derby without scoring on 01:34 - Feb 2 with 810 views_

A new contract for one of our under 23's, well done Olly
Cooper.

Seems strange though doesn't it, The club looking after its brighter prospects, asset stripping them with more money.

Just watched Preston batter Derby without scoring on 01:35 - Feb 2 with 802 viewsswan65split

Spin Spin pure spin
Just watched Preston batter Derby without scoring on 01:38 - Feb 2 with 801 views_

Mike Van Der Hoorn....

''' I haven't heard any concerns," said van der Hoorn.

"It is what it is, if players leave then the club will look for solutions. It's not unsettling."

Midfielder Fer, out of contract in the summer, is thought to be open to making the move to Lille.

However, Lille are waiting on their own departures - with midfielder Thiago Mendes linked to moves - before pressing ahead with interest in the Netherlands international.

Fer, 29, also suffered a hamstring injury during Championship Swansea's 3-3 draw with Birmingham City.

On the prospect of losing Fer, van der Hoorn admitted it would be a blow before adding: "We can't guess about things.

"Speculation is there but it is not a done deal and he is still a Swansea player. He's in our dressing room."

Although Bony's departure means a new striker would be preferable if there is to be any Swansea signings before Thursday's transfer deadline, a loan move for Leicester midfielder Andy King could be a possibility if Fer leaves.

Wales international King scored twice in 11 appearances for Swansea during the second-half of last season.

Van der Hoorn is also out of contract at the end of the season, saying talks are "ongoing" and that he is hopeful of progress after the transfer window closes.

He said: "A contract isn't agreed over one week, two weeks, sometimes you have to think and the club has to think but I think it looks good.

"I have ambitions and I hope Swansea still have the ambitions to go up - and when I speak to the manager they do, they still want to get into that top six.

"Maybe it won't be this season but we will try and work hard every day and keep the progress going with these young guys."

Great words from our vice captain and has said his contract situation is looking good with us.

Maybe we should protest about offering him a 'good' contract??

Just watched Preston batter Derby without scoring on 01:41 - Feb 2 with 797 viewsNeathJack

Just watched Preston batter Derby without scoring on 01:30 - Feb 2 by _

Was that you trying to copy me then? Embarrassing.
I didn't answer your question, yet I gave you a full reply to it I

Very strange response, apart from the sweet talking you've not said anything of substance and certainty not answered me.

What are you thinking of protesting about? That Dan was nearly sold or that we weakened our squad again this window?

Do you want us to keep spending money we haven't got? Is that it?

Now I know you're a bit thick and you get excited when you think you've got a little scoop, as per the central payments being sold to help with cashflow, something we'd done for 7 years bless, but you run a little expose on it 😂😂😂 hilarious....

But what is it, what do you want, more reckless spending?

Answer the question.

That's an awful lot of waffle and nonsense, fair play.

Care to repeat exactly what you would consider justification for protesting the "off field shit" as if you did, it's lost in that world salad of deflection and distraction?

Have another go. Let's see where your line in the sand is.
Just watched Preston batter Derby without scoring on 01:43 - Feb 2 with 792 viewsswan65split

King has gone to Derby, he was our Savior after scoring on his debut for us according to our resident know all
Just watched Preston batter Derby without scoring on 01:45 - Feb 2 with 789 viewsswan65split

Just watched Preston batter Derby without scoring on 01:41 - Feb 2 by NeathJack

Care to repeat exactly what you would consider justification for protesting the "off field shit" as if you did, it's lost in that world salad of deflection and distraction?

Hes probably in charge of a small group of people, not used too himself being challenged.
Just watched Preston batter Derby without scoring on 02:13 - Feb 2 with 768 views_

Just watched Preston batter Derby without scoring on 01:41 - Feb 2 by NeathJack

What I would consider protesting about?

I've said, I think in the accounts if there's clear evidence of our finances not stacking up. If there's any evidence that we're not being run as a football club business anymore and there is proof that club money is being channelled to the 27 shareholders.

Because right now as far as I'm aware there's none of that. All there is is a bunch of Jessy's coming to terms with being relegated.

So your turn, what are you protesting about?

Just watched Preston batter Derby without scoring on 02:15 - Feb 2 with 764 viewsswan65split

Mike Van Der Hoorn....

''' I haven't heard any concerns," said van der Hoorn.

2 deleted videos from players on the interweb......obviously they like true fans are concerned
edit
.A new contract for one of our under 23's, well done Olly
Cooper. .....great financial outlay there.......but I agree well done and good luck Olly.
[Post edited 2 Feb 2019 2:20]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024