Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The bizarre three posters who are really fifteen ( in their minds ) 11:32 - Feb 10 with 3764 viewsLoyal

I have placed you all on ignore, your responses mean nothing and are wasted, I will let you know when I'm over next for any discussions in person on your points of view.

As an aside surely these silly cnts should be booted as soon as their new names appear ?

This post has been edited by an administrator

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The bizarre three posters who are really fifteen ( in their minds ) on 11:41 - Feb 10 with 2711 viewsmynamesjeff1

Great football topic this.
The bizarre three posters who are really fifteen ( in their minds ) on 11:47 - Feb 10 with 2672 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The bizarre three posters who are really fifteen ( in their minds ) on 11:41 - Feb 10 by mynamesjeff1

Bingo!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The bizarre three posters who are really fifteen ( in their minds ) on 11:48 - Feb 10 with 2666 viewsswan65split

I would suggest a change .......to become a member , applicants should be vetted first before being allowed to post.

Not sure how difficult it is to apply. but I have some spare time.
The bizarre three posters who are really fifteen ( in their minds ) on 11:53 - Feb 10 with 2636 viewssainthelens

The bizarre three posters who are really fifteen ( in their minds ) on 11:48 - Feb 10 by swan65split

I would suggest a change .......to become a member , applicants should be vetted first before being allowed to post.

Not sure how difficult it is to apply. but I have some spare time.

You sure you not just a nosy cvnt?
The bizarre three posters who are really fifteen ( in their minds ) on 11:55 - Feb 10 with 2619 viewsswan65split

The bizarre three posters who are really fifteen ( in their minds ) on 11:53 - Feb 10 by sainthelens

The bizarre three posters who are really fifteen ( in their minds ) on 11:55 - Feb 10 with 2602 views_

Says Loyal, who was once Belfast Jack, one of the most vile posters on here until he had to change his username because he was so disgraced.

A fella who lives in a complete fantasy land and even though he talks of all the naughty days gone by I've yet to find anyone who knows who he is.

And he'll let everyone know when he's over next for 'discussions' or whatever that is insinuating.... He may need to let just someone know who he is first, anyone....

Da plane, Da plane....

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

The bizarre three posters who are really fifteen ( in their minds ) on 11:56 - Feb 10 with 2595 views_

The bizarre three posters who are really fifteen ( in their minds ) on 11:53 - Feb 10 by sainthelens

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

The bizarre three posters who are really fifteen ( in their minds ) on 11:56 - Feb 10 with 2605 viewsAnotherOne

So you have joined a forum and petrified of discussing your view.

Each to their own.
Login to get fewer ads

The bizarre three posters who are really fifteen ( in their minds ) on 11:59 - Feb 10 with 2591 viewsswan65split

I think this is why it needs overhauling.

otherwise its Deja Vu
The bizarre three posters who are really fifteen ( in their minds ) on 12:01 - Feb 10 with 2581 viewsAnotherOne

The bizarre three posters who are really fifteen ( in their minds ) on 11:59 - Feb 10 by swan65split

I think this is why it needs overhauling.

otherwise its Deja Vu

Or people need to stop shutting down debate and behave properly. How about that for a overhaul? But that would mean senseless trolling would have to stop which you are your chins may struggle with.

If abuse and detailing was banned on this forum you lot wouldn’t know what to do with yourselves.
[Post edited 10 Feb 2019 12:03]
The bizarre three posters who are really fifteen ( in their minds ) on 12:04 - Feb 10 with 2564 viewsswan65split

The bizarre three posters who are really fifteen ( in their minds ) on 12:01 - Feb 10 by AnotherOne

Or people need to stop shutting down debate and behave properly. How about that for a overhaul? But that would mean senseless trolling would have to stop which you are your chins may struggle with.

If abuse and detailing was banned on this forum you lot wouldn’t know what to do with yourselves.
[Post edited 10 Feb 2019 12:03]

just acting on some advice , have a nice Day.
The bizarre three posters who are really fifteen ( in their minds ) on 12:05 - Feb 10 with 2550 viewsAnotherOne

The bizarre three posters who are really fifteen ( in their minds ) on 12:04 - Feb 10 by swan65split

just acting on some advice , have a nice Day.

You too
The bizarre three posters who are really fifteen ( in their minds ) on 12:23 - Feb 10 with 2513 viewsCooperman

The bizarre three posters who are really fifteen ( in their minds ) on 11:55 - Feb 10 by _

Says Loyal, who was once Belfast Jack, one of the most vile posters on here until he had to change his username because he was so disgraced.

A fella who lives in a complete fantasy land and even though he talks of all the naughty days gone by I've yet to find anyone who knows who he is.

And he'll let everyone know when he's over next for 'discussions' or whatever that is insinuating.... He may need to let just someone know who he is first, anyone....

Da plane, Da plane....

“Da plane da plane”

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The bizarre three posters who are really fifteen ( in their minds ) on 12:26 - Feb 10 with 2490 viewsLoyaI

I’m the hardest person on here, ask any of the boys about how hard I can be.

Silly cnts.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk. Poll: https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/members/Loyal/polls/2138/who-should-be-swansea-number-1
Poll: Favourite Lube?

The bizarre three posters who are really fifteen ( in their minds ) on 12:28 - Feb 10 with 2476 viewsAnotherOne

The bizarre three posters who are really fifteen ( in their minds ) on 12:26 - Feb 10 by LoyaI

I’m the hardest person on here, ask any of the boys about how hard I can be.

Silly cnts.

Why is it about being hard?

Just discuss your football points surely? The only reason people get scared of doing that is when they have no faith in them.
The bizarre three posters who are really fifteen ( in their minds ) on 12:34 - Feb 10 with 2453 viewsbuilthjack

The bizarre three posters who are really fifteen ( in their minds ) on 12:28 - Feb 10 by AnotherOne

Just discuss your football points surely? The only reason people get scared of doing that is when they have no faith in them.

Hes actually taking the pi$$

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The bizarre three posters who are really fifteen ( in their minds ) on 12:37 - Feb 10 with 2427 viewsAnotherOne

The bizarre three posters who are really fifteen ( in their minds ) on 12:34 - Feb 10 by builthjack

Hes actually taking the pi$$

I’m not referring to that post, he has made several “meet up” posts instead of just discussing his view.
[Post edited 10 Feb 2019 12:38]
The bizarre three posters who are really fifteen ( in their minds ) on 12:39 - Feb 10 with 2413 viewssainthelens

The bizarre three posters who are really fifteen ( in their minds ) on 12:28 - Feb 10 by AnotherOne

Think that has gone straight over yer head pal.
The bizarre three posters who are really fifteen ( in their minds ) on 12:41 - Feb 10 with 2388 viewsAnotherOne

The bizarre three posters who are really fifteen ( in their minds ) on 12:39 - Feb 10 by sainthelens

Think that has gone straight over yer head pal.

Eh? He had spent most of his morning and night offering people to meet, abusing them and refusing to discuss his point.

Not a single thing went over my head.
The bizarre three posters who are really fifteen ( in their minds ) on 13:05 - Feb 10 with 2337 viewsswan65split

Not really I do deal with a large amount of peoples data daily.
A lot more than what would be needed here.
The bizarre three posters who are really fifteen ( in their minds ) on 13:13 - Feb 10 with 2312 viewsLoyal

The bizarre three posters who are really fifteen ( in their minds ) on 11:41 - Feb 10 by mynamesjeff1

Here's another one.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

The bizarre three posters who are really fifteen ( in their minds ) on 13:13 - Feb 10 with 2308 viewsLoyal

The bizarre three posters who are really fifteen ( in their minds ) on 11:56 - Feb 10 by AnotherOne

So you have joined a forum and petrified of discussing your view.

Each to their own.

And another one.

The bizarre three posters who are really fifteen ( in their minds ) on 13:16 - Feb 10 with 2299 viewsLoyal

The bizarre three posters who are really fifteen ( in their minds ) on 12:41 - Feb 10 by AnotherOne

Eh? He had spent most of his morning and night offering people to meet, abusing them and refusing to discuss his point.

Not a single thing went over my head.

Not you and your blatant attempts at cultivating division and hate on here.

You can't keep changing names as if to imply you are more than one person, it's not only bizarre it's definitely signs of illness.

Trolling is a get out saying for people wishing their will on others when they have no discourse to do anything else.

I've already posted regards the accounts and purchase of the club and the constant lies, the sale of youth products, sending questionnable allies over to PR the situation, spending £678,000 a year on Pearlman when low income workers were sacked at the liberty, failing to engage the trust.

What you should want to discuss is your desire to dominate a conversation and that's something you need to explore with a medical professional, not on here under the guise of one of your many personalities. Your fixation with taking the opposite view no matter what and then trying to force people to like you and understand is an illness in itself, honestly seek help.

Is that clear enough ?

Have a wonderful Sunday, enjoy your life and be thankful for what you already have.

The bizarre three posters who are really fifteen ( in their minds ) on 13:17 - Feb 10 with 2291 viewsLoyal

The bizarre three posters who are really fifteen ( in their minds ) on 12:37 - Feb 10 by AnotherOne

I’m not referring to that post, he has made several “meet up” posts instead of just discussing his view.
[Post edited 10 Feb 2019 12:38]

How about we meet up and discuss your view is all i said if it's a fight you want just say 😴
[Post edited 10 Feb 2019 13:36]

The bizarre three posters who are really fifteen ( in their minds ) on 13:40 - Feb 10 with 2234 viewsYouWhatMate

The bizarre three posters who are really fifteen ( in their minds ) on 13:16 - Feb 10 by Loyal

Not you and your blatant attempts at cultivating division and hate on here.

You can't keep changing names as if to imply you are more than one person, it's not only bizarre it's definitely signs of illness.

Trolling is a get out saying for people wishing their will on others when they have no discourse to do anything else.

I've already posted regards the accounts and purchase of the club and the constant lies, the sale of youth products, sending questionnable allies over to PR the situation, spending £678,000 a year on Pearlman when low income workers were sacked at the liberty, failing to engage the trust.

What you should want to discuss is your desire to dominate a conversation and that's something you need to explore with a medical professional, not on here under the guise of one of your many personalities. Your fixation with taking the opposite view no matter what and then trying to force people to like you and understand is an illness in itself, honestly seek help.

Is that clear enough ?

Have a wonderful Sunday, enjoy your life and be thankful for what you already have.

Why have you reposted this horrendous post again on this thread?

I’ll copy and paste my reply from the last time:-

How am I cultivating hate and division on this board then? Do you have any specific examples? I am afraid making sensible posts and then being attacked for it does not constitute cultivating hate.

In fact, isn’t they like accusing an innocent victim of domestic abuse of cultivating domestic abuse? All I have done is pose some fair, valid and polite opinion and then have people like you verbally abuse me.

No, a troll is someone who wishes to disrupt debate and shut down conversation by throwing vile insults hoping for an emotional response - would you like some specific examples of where you have done this? You see, my accusations are real as can provide you with repeated and specific examples.

What do you mean taking the opposite view? Many people hold my view. Why is the onus on me? Aren’t you taking the opposite view to me then? Your view makes no logical sense.

Then to combine that with mental health barbs in a week where dear Alan Davies has been a topic of conversation who took his life because of it is extremely low in order to tear down debate.

You seem to have no idea what your own view is, and the fact you genuinely think I am making new usernames to appear as many people is indicative of your power of deduction, you have been told the reason is because the Trust chairmen is similarly hell bent on shutting down fair debate and bans the names, when that happens a new name gets created. Sorry if it is proving confusing for you.

If you wish to debate the subject then more than happy to but you seem petrified to do so which is why you are resorting to your illogical, senseless, hate filled comments.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024