Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stop spending on merchandise, food, drink and programmes 22:49 - Feb 2 with 3635 viewsJacTawe

But get behind the team.
The owners are only in it for the money, don't hand it over on any extras other than supporting the team!

Poll: The anti England chanters, would you vote for Welsh independence?

Stop spending on merchandise, food, drink and programmes on 21:38 - Feb 3 with 3476 viewsJacTawe

Nobody agrees with me, fair enough.
In that case, I shall continue to spend my money and put money in the owners pockets!

Stop spending on merchandise, food, drink and programmes on 21:40 - Feb 3 with 3472 viewsbuilthjack

Make your mind up

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Stop spending on merchandise, food, drink and programmes on 21:43 - Feb 3 with 3466 viewssainthelens

Stop spending on merchandise, food, drink and programmes on 21:38 - Feb 3 by JacTawe

In that case, I shall continue to spend my money and put money in the owners pockets!

Try poking your tongue at them, it'll have same effect.
Stop spending on merchandise, food, drink and programmes on 21:50 - Feb 3 with 3436 viewsN_T_J

Stop spending on merchandise, food, drink and programmes on 21:43 - Feb 3 by sainthelens

😂
Stop spending on merchandise, food, drink and programmes on 21:56 - Feb 3 with 3396 viewslifelong

Stop spending on merchandise, food, drink and programmes on 21:43 - Feb 3 by sainthelens

The only people it will hurt are local people working at these outlets.
Stop spending on merchandise, food, drink and programmes on 21:57 - Feb 3 with 3384 viewscontroversial_jack

There's always an excuse
Stop spending on merchandise, food, drink and programmes on 22:39 - Feb 3 with 3296 viewsJacTawe

All good points.
I just thought that it was a peaceful protest that might get a point across, especially since the owners are never there. Also a protest that still gets behind the team, unlike the FA cup game boycott.
I was obviously wrong

Stop spending on merchandise, food, drink and programmes on 22:40 - Feb 3 with 3293 viewsbuilthjack

Hurt them by being vocal. Take a banner too.
But get behind the team, and if you want a beer, have one.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

Stop spending on merchandise, food, drink and programmes on 23:13 - Feb 3 with 3235 viewsDewi1jack

Stop spending on merchandise, food, drink and programmes on 22:40 - Feb 3 by builthjack

Hurt them by being vocal. Take a banner too.
But get behind the team, and if you want a beer, have one.

Or a sneaky little hip flask.

Stadium doesn't sell beer

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Stop spending on merchandise, food, drink and programmes on 08:17 - Feb 4 with 3119 viewsChief

I've been doing this since the Yanks came in.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Stop spending on merchandise, food, drink and programmes on 10:13 - Feb 4 with 3008 viewssammylee3

Stop spending on merchandise, food, drink and programmes on 08:17 - Feb 4 by Chief

I've been doing this since the Yanks came in.

been saying this for yonks no money spent at the club until there gone. Again ITS THE ONLY THING THEY UNDER$TAND
Stop spending on merchandise, food, drink and programmes on 10:42 - Feb 4 with 2966 viewsChief

Stop spending on merchandise, food, drink and programmes on 10:13 - Feb 4 by sammylee3

been saying this for yonks no money spent at the club until there gone. Again ITS THE ONLY THING THEY UNDER$TAND

Exactly. I haven't bought a single pint (overpriced rubbish anyway), programme (the fanzines are far better anyway) or merchandise (don't like modern kits much anyway).

It hasn't been difficult to be honest.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Stop spending on merchandise, food, drink and programmes on 10:59 - Feb 4 with 2934 viewsDafyddHuw

Stop spending on merchandise, food, drink and programmes on 10:42 - Feb 4 by Chief

Exactly. I haven't bought a single pint (overpriced rubbish anyway), programme (the fanzines are far better anyway) or merchandise (don't like modern kits much anyway).

It hasn't been difficult to be honest.

Snap
Stop spending on merchandise, food, drink and programmes on 11:11 - Feb 4 with 2904 viewsAl_Bundy

Stop spending on merchandise, food, drink and programmes on 21:38 - Feb 3 by JacTawe

You make you life decision based on what posters reply to you?
Stop spending on merchandise, food, drink and programmes on 12:12 - Feb 11 with 2669 viewsJacTawe

No, but I can see that it came across that way!

Stop spending on merchandise, food, drink and programmes on 18:43 - Feb 11 with 2569 viewsplasjack

Thought food and drink was outsourced ?.
Stop spending on merchandise, food, drink and programmes (n/t) on 19:43 - Feb 11 with 2521 viewsswan_si

Stop spending on merchandise, food, drink and programmes on 21:06 - Feb 11 with 2467 viewscontroversial_jack

Stop spending on merchandise, food, drink and programmes on 18:43 - Feb 11 by plasjack

It is, but if stop making money they will complain to the club.
Stop spending on merchandise, food, drink and programmes on 21:08 - Feb 11 with 2463 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Stop spending on merchandise, food, drink and programmes on 18:43 - Feb 11 by plasjack

I am sure it is but no doubt the club will get a % of profit or takings.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024