Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Labour unveils its new Shadow Transport Secretary... 09:32 - Feb 12 with 589 viewsLohengrin

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Labour unveils its new Shadow Transport Secretary... on 09:45 - Feb 12 with 562 viewsPegojack

And even then, she's ten times better than Failing Grayling, eh, Loh? I doubt she's ever given a multi million pound ferry contract to a company with no ships.....
Labour unveils its new Shadow Transport Secretary... on 09:46 - Feb 12 with 557 viewsdickythorpe

Isn't that Perch?
Labour unveils its new Shadow Transport Secretary... on 09:55 - Feb 12 with 542 viewsLohengrin

Labour unveils its new Shadow Transport Secretary... on 09:45 - Feb 12 by Pegojack

And even then, she's ten times better than Failing Grayling, eh, Loh? I doubt she's ever given a multi million pound ferry contract to a company with no ships.....

When I look at Grayling I think I can see what’s happened, mate. He turned up at the BBC late for an audition for a new sit-com and blundered through the wrong door straight onto the panel of Question Time.

The rehearsed material being so similar I’m still not sure he realises what’s happened, he thinks he landed the part and stayed in character.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024