Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Out of curiosity 21:11 - Feb 16 with 2659 viewsraynor94

Who is going to say on here they are boycotting tomorrow's game, when the team and Potter need us most? 90 minutes from a FA cup quarter final.

Hang your head in shame if you do

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Out of curiosity on 21:14 - Feb 16 with 1751 viewsBazswan

Not me. I wonder how many would boycott if we had drawn one of the big guns?

I will be there.
Out of curiosity on 21:15 - Feb 16 with 1749 viewsAndy1300

I will be there with 3 of my grand-children

Number 1 team in Wales

Out of curiosity on 21:29 - Feb 16 with 1687 viewsbuilthjack

There isn't nothing to boycott tomorrow. Just turn up and get behind Potter and the team

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Out of curiosity on 21:48 - Feb 16 with 1634 viewsPhil_S

I won't be there because of family commitments

Those that want to class that kind of reason as a boycott I am sure will
Out of curiosity on 21:51 - Feb 16 with 1609 viewsdickythorpe

Stupid time for cup football with most prepping for work the next day....although a cup final at Wembley didn't stop me ...but it's a silly time for FA CUP round match
Out of curiosity on 21:52 - Feb 16 with 1603 viewsPhil_S

Out of curiosity on 21:51 - Feb 16 by dickythorpe

Stupid time for cup football with most prepping for work the next day....although a cup final at Wembley didn't stop me ...but it's a silly time for FA CUP round match

That aside, 5th Round FA Cup weekend, 8 matches and just 1 kicks off at 3pm Saturday

No replays - had Newport pulled off a draw today denied a money spinner at the Ethiad. And all justified as these mega stars cannot play two games a week...
Out of curiosity on 21:56 - Feb 16 with 1577 viewsdickythorpe

Out of curiosity on 21:52 - Feb 16 by Phil_S

That aside, 5th Round FA Cup weekend, 8 matches and just 1 kicks off at 3pm Saturday

No replays - had Newport pulled off a draw today denied a money spinner at the Ethiad. And all justified as these mega stars cannot play two games a week...

At least Wayne Routledge has the excuse he's 47
Out of curiosity on 21:57 - Feb 16 with 1574 viewsPhil_S

Out of curiosity on 21:56 - Feb 16 by dickythorpe

This is true

Still worth a new 4 year contract mind...
Login to get fewer ads

Out of curiosity on 21:57 - Feb 16 with 1572 viewscontroversial_jack

I won't be going. As I was on the march last week it will render it pointless if I went tomorrow.I urge everyone to stay strong, get some balls and boycott
Out of curiosity on 22:08 - Feb 16 with 1543 viewsOldjack

Tough game coming up Myself and three others will be there for Potts and the team ,fuk the Yanks

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Out of curiosity on 22:10 - Feb 16 with 1537 viewsraynor94

Out of curiosity on 21:57 - Feb 16 by controversial_jack

I won't be going. As I was on the march last week it will render it pointless if I went tomorrow.I urge everyone to stay strong, get some balls and boycott

Boycott what?

Out of curiosity on 22:22 - Feb 16 with 1514 viewsjacksfullaces

not boycotting, just not going, it's on telly.
Out of curiosity on 23:41 - Feb 16 with 1434 viewsThe_E20

Don’t be silly, they just boycott matches they don’t want to go to.

I remember Annis Abraham once saying on his forum that he is furious by the actions of Vincent Tan and would not renew his ST... but would renew it this one time because his support over the years deserves a PL season.

These people have zero credibility, zero idea and zero original thought. Typical millenial social media bollocks, all about how they are perceived over what they actually stand for. Not too dissimilar to giving homeless people food and filming it, but at least something positive comes from that.
[Post edited 17 Feb 2019 1:19]
Out of curiosity on 23:46 - Feb 16 with 1417 viewsexiledclaseboy

I’m not boycotting. I’m just not going.

Poll: Tory leader

Out of curiosity on 00:12 - Feb 17 with 1383 viewscontroversial_jack

Out of curiosity on 22:10 - Feb 16 by raynor94

Boycott what?

The FA cup game, what do you think I mean?
Out of curiosity on 00:48 - Feb 17 with 1352 viewsFireboy2

Out of curiosity on 23:41 - Feb 16 by The_E20

I remember Annis Abraham once saying on his forum that he is furious by the actions of Vincent Tan and would not renew his ST... but would renew it this one time because his support over the years deserves a PL season.

These people have zero credibility, zero idea and zero original thought. Typical millenial social media bollocks, all about how they are perceived over what they actually stand for. Not too dissimilar to giving homeless people food and filming it, but at least something positive comes from that.

???
Out of curiosity on 01:10 - Feb 17 with 1331 viewslonglostjack

Out of curiosity on 23:41 - Feb 16 by The_E20

I’m going and on the train down I’ll try to decipher that post. Times crossword is for pussies. Need a challenge. You going E20?
[Post edited 17 Feb 2019 1:13]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Out of curiosity on 01:26 - Feb 17 with 1307 viewslonglostjack

Out of curiosity on 22:08 - Feb 16 by Oldjack

Tough game coming up Myself and three others will be there for Potts and the team ,fuk the Yanks

👍

Out of curiosity on 01:26 - Feb 17 with 1306 viewsThe_E20

Out of curiosity on 01:10 - Feb 17 by longlostjack

I’m going and on the train down I’ll try to decipher that post. Times crossword is for pussies. Need a challenge. You going E20?
[Post edited 17 Feb 2019 1:13]

Well apart from my phone changing “giving” to “get bing” I am struggling to see which part is confusing you.

The premise of the post is that those posturing protests are intrinsically shallow, and melt away instantly in return for some personal gratification. So this FA Cup game for example is a match they want to see so they won’t be protesting it - similarly Annis was outraged... but would delay his protest for a full season as he wanted to watch PL football. It’s just nonsense, it’s virtue signalling, the phenomena brought on by social media and widely purported by millennials.

I then went on to say this virtue signalling is what is behind the wave of videos showing someone giving a homeless guy food. Not because of what it stands for but by how the act makes the person look. It’s the same as these protests, they are shallow, don’t stand for anything and melt away st the first dilemma of personal gratification vs moral standpoint.
[Post edited 17 Feb 2019 1:39]
Out of curiosity on 01:31 - Feb 17 with 1298 viewslonglostjack

Out of curiosity on 01:26 - Feb 17 by The_E20

Well apart from my phone changing “giving” to “get bing” I am struggling to see which part is confusing you.

The premise of the post is that those posturing protests are intrinsically shallow, and melt away instantly in return for some personal gratification. So this FA Cup game for example is a match they want to see so they won’t be protesting it - similarly Annis was outraged... but would delay his protest for a full season as he wanted to watch PL football. It’s just nonsense, it’s virtue signalling, the phenomena brought on by social media and widely purported by millennials.

I then went on to say this virtue signalling is what is behind the wave of videos showing someone giving a homeless guy food. Not because of what it stands for but by how the act makes the person look. It’s the same as these protests, they are shallow, don’t stand for anything and melt away st the first dilemma of personal gratification vs moral standpoint.
[Post edited 17 Feb 2019 1:39]

I think therefore I am. Meanwhile are you going to the game? If not, is it because you’re boycotting, couldn’t be arsed or is it just too far to get to ?
[Post edited 17 Feb 2019 1:33]

Out of curiosity on 01:37 - Feb 17 with 1284 viewsThe_E20

Out of curiosity on 01:31 - Feb 17 by longlostjack

I think therefore I am. Meanwhile are you going to the game? If not, is it because you’re boycotting, couldn’t be arsed or is it just too far to get to ?
[Post edited 17 Feb 2019 1:33]

Not sure cogito ergo sum is best used in that way personally.

No I won’t be going. 55 hours of travel, a week off work and $8000 is not something that can be justified for a football match. Hope you enjoy.
Out of curiosity on 06:54 - Feb 17 with 1199 viewsraynor94

Out of curiosity on 00:12 - Feb 17 by controversial_jack

The FA cup game, what do you think I mean?

For what reason?

Out of curiosity on 08:02 - Feb 17 with 1135 viewssplJack

Out of curiosity on 01:37 - Feb 17 by The_E20

Not sure cogito ergo sum is best used in that way personally.

No I won’t be going. 55 hours of travel, a week off work and $8000 is not something that can be justified for a football match. Hope you enjoy.

Plastic
Out of curiosity on 08:22 - Feb 17 with 1106 viewsJohnw102

Out of curiosity on 21:56 - Feb 16 by dickythorpe

But still puts in more effort than some of the so called super stars we have had over the last couple of years!

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Out of curiosity on 08:50 - Feb 17 with 1065 viewsDrGonzo

The yanks have sapped any enthusiasm I had to watch the swans, I can't be arsed anymore.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024