Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The boxing 21:56 - Feb 23 with 727 viewsjackrmee

Stiverne is poor.

Degale Eubank should be a better fight.
Not sure which one of the annoying fuks I want to lose more.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

The boxing on 22:34 - Feb 23 with 696 viewsepaul

Would love to see De Gale win, but it's 50/50 poss Eubanks speed will nick it, Eubamk would be more liked if he got shot of his old man, however he's been quite respectful about De Gale

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The boxing on 22:36 - Feb 23 with 692 views1462jack

It’s shocking that Stiverne will go down in history as a WBC Heavyweight champion , you know a belt held by the likes of Tyson , Ali , Holmes and Klitschko to name a few
The boxing on 23:09 - Feb 23 with 664 viewsepaul

Finding De Gale jumping in with one punch and then clinching f*cling annoying

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The boxing on 23:14 - Feb 23 with 654 viewsjackrmee

The boxing on 22:36 - Feb 23 by 1462jack

It’s shocking that Stiverne will go down in history as a WBC Heavyweight champion , you know a belt held by the likes of Tyson , Ali , Holmes and Klitschko to name a few

Mental.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

The boxing on 23:23 - Feb 23 with 645 viewsepaul

Eubanks will win this on points but he won't trouble any of the big super middleweights

The boxing on 23:27 - Feb 23 with 639 viewsPozuelosSideys

DeGale has been near shot for a couple of years. Hes shot to complete bollox now. Always had stamina issues. Doesnt lead the life i guess

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The boxing on 00:20 - Feb 24 with 601 viewstheloneranger

Great to see Lee Selby back with a win, especially with those 2 bad cuts

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024