Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
*Update* 349 Hardy Souls Making the Journey to follow Bolton at Swansea 23:55 - Feb 28 with 6100 viewsjackharris

80 tickets sold in a day. Well done to them for getting behind their side and making the journey.
Interestingly enough that number will be multiplied by 10 when we have the visit of Man City.
[Post edited 1 Mar 2019 22:15]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

271 on 05:36 - Mar 1 with 4482 viewsCaptain_Sham

Is it the space, in nanometers, that isn't taken up by matchday information in every single page of one of your match day threads?

Its just a ride.

271 on 06:01 - Mar 1 with 4479 viewsBrynmill_Jack

271 on 05:36 - Mar 1 by Captain_Sham

Is it the space, in nanometers, that isn't taken up by matchday information in every single page of one of your match day threads?

Ouch !

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

271 on 06:05 - Mar 1 with 4468 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Or - the amount of pints you had to buy planets swans members to get poster of the year?

*Only joking Tim gawd bless ya

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

271 on 07:54 - Mar 1 with 4378 viewsMrSwerve

The number of times Gomis is caught offside per season?

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

271 on 08:00 - Mar 1 with 4371 viewsHubert

Is it the preferred formation that Captain Beaky would play if he was still chairman, with 7 being the number of wingers in the starting line up ?
271 on 08:00 - Mar 1 with 4369 viewslonglostjack

The number of user names created by someone on PS in an attempt to undermine the Trust?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

271 on 08:01 - Mar 1 with 4363 viewsJackfath

The number of usernames I've got on here?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

271 on 08:36 - Mar 1 with 4314 viewsBanosswan

Average Cardiff away attendance

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Login to get fewer ads

271 on 09:16 - Mar 1 with 4258 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Number of times Colin has moaned about match officials.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

271 on 09:25 - Mar 1 with 4243 viewsjackharris

271 on 08:36 - Mar 1 by Banosswan

Average Cardiff away attendance

This is the closest effort. It was the number of tickets Bolton have sold for the match tomorrow by 10.24am. They go off sale at 2pm today.

I remember thinking Bolton were quite a big club. We played them once the 28th December 1992 and there was a crowd of 7,000 at the Vetch and they had a crowd of about 1,500 from what I recall and when they scored they all ran forward on the West Terrace.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.

271 on 09:38 - Mar 1 with 4199 viewsowainglyndwr

271 on 09:25 - Mar 1 by jackharris

This is the closest effort. It was the number of tickets Bolton have sold for the match tomorrow by 10.24am. They go off sale at 2pm today.

I remember thinking Bolton were quite a big club. We played them once the 28th December 1992 and there was a crowd of 7,000 at the Vetch and they had a crowd of about 1,500 from what I recall and when they scored they all ran forward on the West Terrace.

Yep
They had a kicking off swans fans at the Ship pub in Port Tennant, I think at he time a few went to hospital
271 Hardy Souls Making the Journry from Bolton to Swansea Tomorrow on 11:16 - Mar 1 with 4035 viewspencoedjack

Slightly off topic, I had a very good time with a barmaid pre-match when we played them at Burden Park around 1987.

If only every game had pre-match entertainment of that kind.

Had a soft spot for them ever since.
271 Hardy Souls Making the Journey from Bolton to Swansea Tomorrow on 11:47 - Mar 1 with 3996 viewsLoyal

Fair play to them. Keep nice n footbally and all is well.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

271 Hardy Souls Making the Journry from Bolton to Swansea Tomorrow on 12:06 - Mar 1 with 3959 viewstheloneranger

271 Hardy Souls Making the Journry from Bolton to Swansea Tomorrow on 11:16 - Mar 1 by pencoedjack

Slightly off topic, I had a very good time with a barmaid pre-match when we played them at Burden Park around 1987.

If only every game had pre-match entertainment of that kind.

Had a soft spot for them ever since.

I bet she wasn't happy with your soft spot!! 😂😂

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

271 Hardy Souls Making the Journry from Bolton to Swansea Tomorrow on 12:30 - Mar 1 with 3922 viewsGixerJack

271 Hardy Souls Making the Journry from Bolton to Swansea Tomorrow on 12:06 - Mar 1 by theloneranger

I bet she wasn't happy with your soft spot!! 😂😂

I take it you're making reference to his head???
271 Hardy Souls Making the Journey from Bolton to Swansea Tomorrow on 12:35 - Mar 1 with 3906 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

It must be very difficult for clubs such as Bolton with the likes of Manchester United, Manchester City a short drive away and even teams like Liverpool just over an hour away.

It really puts in to perspective just how terrible our crowds are, as well as Cardiff's. How much do you think we would get each week with 3 of the biggest clubs in the world so close? Maybe 5,000 a week?

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

271 Hardy Souls Making the Journey from Bolton to Swansea Tomorrow on 12:53 - Mar 1 with 3887 viewsChief

271 Hardy Souls Making the Journey from Bolton to Swansea Tomorrow on 12:35 - Mar 1 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

It must be very difficult for clubs such as Bolton with the likes of Manchester United, Manchester City a short drive away and even teams like Liverpool just over an hour away.

It really puts in to perspective just how terrible our crowds are, as well as Cardiff's. How much do you think we would get each week with 3 of the biggest clubs in the world so close? Maybe 5,000 a week?

Agreed,

Even without them on our doorsteps, a lot of our catchments area do have fanboy obsessions with the big English club's.

Some even have former Manchester Utd players names as their usernames on Swansea City forums.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

271 Hardy Souls Making the Journey from Bolton to Swansea Tomorrow (n/t) on 13:18 - Mar 1 with 3835 viewscontroversial_jack

[Post edited 1 Mar 2019 17:54]
271 Hardy Souls Making the Journey from Bolton to Swansea Tomorrow on 13:19 - Mar 1 with 3836 viewsLeonWasGod

271 Hardy Souls Making the Journey from Bolton to Swansea Tomorrow on 12:53 - Mar 1 by Chief

Agreed,

Even without them on our doorsteps, a lot of our catchments area do have fanboy obsessions with the big English club's.

Some even have former Manchester Utd players names as their usernames on Swansea City forums.

That's why Neath struggled as they were so much closer than us to the hallowed turf of Man U. Just couldn't compete with their awesomeness
271 Hardy Souls Making the Journey from Bolton to Swansea Tomorrow on 14:28 - Mar 1 with 3739 viewsGlyn1

Ooh. OK I admit that I cheated and googled it. I'm a bit scared now tbh.

https://www.biblewheel.com/GR/GR_271.php

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

271 Hardy Souls Making the Journey from Bolton to Swansea Tomorrow on 17:05 - Mar 1 with 3552 viewsjackharris

271 Hardy Souls Making the Journey from Bolton to Swansea Tomorrow on 14:28 - Mar 1 by Glyn1

Ooh. OK I admit that I cheated and googled it. I'm a bit scared now tbh.

https://www.biblewheel.com/GR/GR_271.php

271 Hardy Souls Making the Journey from Bolton to Swansea Tomorrow on 17:26 - Mar 1 with 3526 viewsjack2jack

Could it be a coincidence or something to do with the number of tickets sold!
271 Hardy Souls Making the Journey from Bolton to Swansea Tomorrow on 18:02 - Mar 1 with 3460 viewsBillyChong

Went to Bolton away a few years back and couldn’t believe how far the ground is from Bolton. Probably quicker for them to travel to Swansea than a home game.
271 Hardy Souls Making the Journey from Bolton to Swansea Tomorrow on 18:03 - Mar 1 with 3459 viewsbuilthjack

271 is very poor. Even Hereford are taking over 600 to The real Man United tomorrow.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

271 Hardy Souls Making the Journey from Bolton to Swansea Tomorrow on 18:05 - Mar 1 with 3458 viewslonglostjack

271 Hardy Souls Making the Journey from Bolton to Swansea Tomorrow on 18:03 - Mar 1 by builthjack

271 is very poor. Even Hereford are taking over 600 to The real Man United tomorrow.

Win that one and they should be 100% safe.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024