Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
5G Internet 09:05 - Mar 1 with 2320 viewsBLAZE

Is it going to give us all cancer?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-5784487/The-roll-5G-wireless-service-

I'm prepared

Mr Icke ahead of the curve once again - he called this many years back
5G Internet on 09:40 - Mar 1 with 2292 viewstrinityann

March 1st 2019, i predict there will be 6G in the future.
5G Internet on 10:27 - Mar 1 with 2243 viewsHighjack

I might as well carry on eating meat then.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

5G Internet on 10:34 - Mar 1 with 2232 viewsBLAZE

March 1st 2019, I predict people will continue missing the point

5G is being introduced primarily for the betterment of AI technology

5G has been created with machines’ needs in mind, offering low-latency, high-efficiency data transfer. It achieves this by breaking data down into smaller packages, allowing for faster transmission times. [...] we humans won’t notice the difference, but it will permit machines to achieve near-seamless communication

I read a great example the other day by an industry insider who broke down just how much information tech giants and governments are able to glean about us, from the most basic information we surrender online. The more we connect, the more they glean. You don't have to be a conspiracy theorist to believe that's a bad thing, surely? But hey, 'I have nothing to hide' and my light bulb turns on automatically so it's all good 👍🏻

Now if I was to be conspiratorial, I'd fear we're heading towards a social credit system - the likes we've seen emerge in China recently - and this is another small step in that direction
[Post edited 1 Mar 2019 10:36]
5G Internet on 10:35 - Mar 1 with 2226 viewsBLAZE

5G Internet on 10:27 - Mar 1 by Highjack

On the plus side, the 5G network may cook it for you in advance
5G Internet on 17:14 - Mar 1 with 2117 viewsgolly47

5G Internet on 10:34 - Mar 1 by BLAZE

March 1st 2019, I predict people will continue missing the point

5G is being introduced primarily for the betterment of AI technology

5G has been created with machines’ needs in mind, offering low-latency, high-efficiency data transfer. It achieves this by breaking data down into smaller packages, allowing for faster transmission times. [...] we humans won’t notice the difference, but it will permit machines to achieve near-seamless communication

I read a great example the other day by an industry insider who broke down just how much information tech giants and governments are able to glean about us, from the most basic information we surrender online. The more we connect, the more they glean. You don't have to be a conspiracy theorist to believe that's a bad thing, surely? But hey, 'I have nothing to hide' and my light bulb turns on automatically so it's all good 👍🏻

Now if I was to be conspiratorial, I'd fear we're heading towards a social credit system - the likes we've seen emerge in China recently - and this is another small step in that direction
[Post edited 1 Mar 2019 10:36]

The whole issue on the social credit system in China is terrifying. People need to know what's happening with the Uyghur community in Xinjiang.

Poll: What was worse?

5G Internet on 17:28 - Mar 1 with 2091 viewsjack2jack

5G Internet on 10:27 - Mar 1 by Highjack

Eat it raw, stand out in the street and spin round for 15 minutes, job done👍
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024