Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The pig-headed refusal to confront reality award for 2019 goes to... 11:00 - Mar 10 with 4933 viewsLohengrin

John McDonnell. Perhaps this award is the culmination of over thirty years of dedicated, consistent endeavour in the field but the laurels were confirmed definitively with his appearance on The Andrew Marr show this morning. Deadpan in delivery, unwavering of eye, a master-practitioner.

Marr: “Let me just briefly ask you about the Equality and Human Rights Commission investigation.”

McDonnell: I welcome it. We (Labour) are a shining example of how you tackle anti-semitism.”

Right enough, Johnny boy! Burnished to a high sheen you are, positively lambent.

That’s natural flair right there. You can’t coach that.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

The pig-headed refusal to confront reality award for 2019 goes to... on 11:13 - Mar 10 with 2821 viewsexiledclaseboy

I do enjoy your cognitive dissonance when it comes to Labour and anti semitisn.

Poll: Tory leader

The pig-headed refusal to confront reality award for 2019 goes to... on 11:49 - Mar 10 with 2785 viewsLohengrin

The pig-headed refusal to confront reality award for 2019 goes to... on 11:13 - Mar 10 by exiledclaseboy

My cognitive abilities are searingly hawk-like, as you very well know.

Still, with the weather so changeable if I’ve managed to bring a little enjoyment to you on a Sunday morning I consider that a job well done.

The pig-headed refusal to confront reality award for 2019 goes to... on 11:53 - Mar 10 with 2780 viewsunion_jack

The pig-headed refusal to confront reality award for 2019 goes to... on 11:13 - Mar 10 by exiledclaseboy

Just to be a bit provocative here, isn’t this anti-semitism slightly misunderstood.

Ask the normal person on the street about their definition of ant-semitism and I’m sure they’d cite the nazi persecution of Jews, concentration camps etc. which was abhorrent.

But this anti-semitism that Labour are being accused of us more a case if anti-Zionism isn’t it? It’s not a subject I’m well up on to be fair and I’m not defending Labour here but isn’t there a misunderstanding on behalf of the general public?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The pig-headed refusal to confront reality award for 2019 goes to... on 12:23 - Mar 10 with 2757 viewsLohengrin

The pig-headed refusal to confront reality award for 2019 goes to... on 11:53 - Mar 10 by union_jack

Just to be a bit provocative here, isn’t this anti-semitism slightly misunderstood.

Ask the normal person on the street about their definition of ant-semitism and I’m sure they’d cite the nazi persecution of Jews, concentration camps etc. which was abhorrent.

But this anti-semitism that Labour are being accused of us more a case if anti-Zionism isn’t it? It’s not a subject I’m well up on to be fair and I’m not defending Labour here but isn’t there a misunderstanding on behalf of the general public?

It’s multi-faceted, isn’t it? On the one hand you have those critical of the actions of the political entity that is Israel, objections that can be and often are principled. Not a few of the critics are themselves Jews, quite a number are themselves Israeli.

There’s that and there’s something else, something deeper that has emerged like a gaseous vapour as the unlovely corpse of Marxism clambers from its grave and it has come as a bit of a shock to those who thought it buried forever when the rubble of the Berlin Wall piled to conceal its resting place and that’s the trope of the Jew as many tentacled money-grubber.

Marx himself was a practiced Jew-baiter and the problem you have is the belief you find on the farthest shores of the left in the infallibility of Marxian philosophy, a faith not unlike that which Papists used to invest in the Pontiff, the difference being I believe that while the fervour of the latter has significantly waned that is far from the case with the former.

As the flotsam of the fringes have drifted toward the centre it continues to trail the old tropes in its wake, like the Rosemary’s Baby of politics it refuses to quieten...

The pig-headed refusal to confront reality award for 2019 goes to... on 12:39 - Mar 10 with 2729 viewschad

Lambent - respect had to look that one up - every day an education :)
The pig-headed refusal to confront reality award for 2019 goes to... on 13:39 - Mar 10 with 2687 viewsLeonWasGod

The pig-headed refusal to confront reality award for 2019 goes to... on 11:49 - Mar 10 by Lohengrin

My cognitive abilities are searingly hawk-like, as you very well know.

Still, with the weather so changeable if I’ve managed to bring a little enjoyment to you on a Sunday morning I consider that a job well done.

Covered in feathers?
The pig-headed refusal to confront reality award for 2019 goes to... on 13:43 - Mar 10 with 2674 viewsunion_jack

The pig-headed refusal to confront reality award for 2019 goes to... on 12:39 - Mar 10 by chad

Lambent - respect had to look that one up - every day an education :)

I saw it initially but having read it a number of times, that word has gone!? Am I going blind?

Edit: it was in the OP not the next post
[Post edited 10 Mar 2019 17:24]

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The pig-headed refusal to confront reality award for 2019 goes to... on 13:49 - Mar 10 with 2666 viewsLohengrin

The pig-headed refusal to confront reality award for 2019 goes to... on 13:39 - Mar 10 by LeonWasGod

Covered in feathers?

Just like Hermes.

I’m giving these pearls for nothing, you know. The Telegraph would be showering me in green.

Login to get fewer ads

The pig-headed refusal to confront reality award for 2019 goes to... on 13:51 - Mar 10 with 2661 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Facking hell yet another one .

Fair play loh at least you are consistent , you’ve like a Dan Hodges on ketamine .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The pig-headed refusal to confront reality award for 2019 goes to... on 17:21 - Mar 10 with 2544 viewsKilkennyjack

I nominate the joyless Theresa May for this award.

Beware of the Risen People

The pig-headed refusal to confront reality award for 2019 goes to... on 18:05 - Mar 10 with 2510 viewslonglostjack

The pig-headed refusal to confront reality award for 2019 goes to... on 17:21 - Mar 10 by Kilkennyjack

I nominate the joyless Theresa May for this award.

Seconded. Though her shameful tactics will probably get her rotten deal over the line.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The pig-headed refusal to confront reality award for 2019 goes to... on 20:32 - Mar 10 with 2436 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The pig-headed refusal to confront reality award for 2019 goes to... on 12:23 - Mar 10 by Lohengrin

It’s multi-faceted, isn’t it? On the one hand you have those critical of the actions of the political entity that is Israel, objections that can be and often are principled. Not a few of the critics are themselves Jews, quite a number are themselves Israeli.

There’s that and there’s something else, something deeper that has emerged like a gaseous vapour as the unlovely corpse of Marxism clambers from its grave and it has come as a bit of a shock to those who thought it buried forever when the rubble of the Berlin Wall piled to conceal its resting place and that’s the trope of the Jew as many tentacled money-grubber.

Marx himself was a practiced Jew-baiter and the problem you have is the belief you find on the farthest shores of the left in the infallibility of Marxian philosophy, a faith not unlike that which Papists used to invest in the Pontiff, the difference being I believe that while the fervour of the latter has significantly waned that is far from the case with the former.

As the flotsam of the fringes have drifted toward the centre it continues to trail the old tropes in its wake, like the Rosemary’s Baby of politics it refuses to quieten...

Marx himself was.........Jewish.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The pig-headed refusal to confront reality award for 2019 goes to... on 20:53 - Mar 10 with 2422 viewsLohengrin

The pig-headed refusal to confront reality award for 2019 goes to... on 20:32 - Mar 10 by Brynmill_Jack

Lapsed Lutheran, actually.

The pig-headed refusal to confront reality award for 2019 goes to... on 20:57 - Mar 10 with 2414 viewsbluey_the_blue

The pig-headed refusal to confront reality award for 2019 goes to... on 20:32 - Mar 10 by Brynmill_Jack

By birth... yes. Raised in non-religious home, converted away.

If you're trying to claim that Marz as a consequence could not be anti-semitic ( an argument akin to claiming no BME can be racist ), I leave you with this.

"What is the worldly religion of the Jew? Huckstering. What is his worldly God? Money.…. Money is the jealous god of Israel, in face of which no other god may exist. Money degrades all the gods of man — and turns them into commodities…. The bill of exchange is the real god of the Jew. His god is only an illusory bill of exchange…. The chimerical nationality of the Jew is the nationality of the merchant, of the man of money in general."

Taken from Marx's essay "On the Jewish question", 1844.
The pig-headed refusal to confront reality award for 2019 goes to... on 21:02 - Mar 10 with 2407 viewsDarran

The pig-headed refusal to confront reality award for 2019 goes to... on 20:57 - Mar 10 by bluey_the_blue

If you're trying to claim that Marz as a consequence could not be anti-semitic ( an argument akin to claiming no BME can be racist ), I leave you with this.

"What is the worldly religion of the Jew? Huckstering. What is his worldly God? Money.…. Money is the jealous god of Israel, in face of which no other god may exist. Money degrades all the gods of man — and turns them into commodities…. The bill of exchange is the real god of the Jew. His god is only an illusory bill of exchange…. The chimerical nationality of the Jew is the nationality of the merchant, of the man of money in general."

I truly despair at people replying to the fuçking fool,I really do.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The pig-headed refusal to confront reality award for 2019 goes to... on 22:43 - Mar 10 with 2336 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The pig-headed refusal to confront reality award for 2019 goes to... on 20:57 - Mar 10 by bluey_the_blue

No, I’m saying that the left you so despise (throughout Germany in the late 19th and early 20th century ) and especially the Bolshieviks were made up massively of Jewish men and women. So when you criticise the trots and left in general you are straying into anti Semitic territory yourself!

Also Marx was backed heavily in New York by finance houses there to create the instability and the eventual overthrow of the Romanovs. It was a foreign act of insurgency , one that Alexander Solzhenitsyn called out at the time.

The problem labour have is the Israeli government will NOT countenance anything other than a British government that appeases their want for expansion and the eventual ethnic cleansing of the last Palestinian Arabs from “their” (stolen of course) lands. A government which will help their efforts to marginalise Iran and to keep nuclear weapons capability away from them (despite having their own nuclear weapons - a bit of a worry when they mention a “Samson option” as a threat from time to time. A government that will aid in the further Balkanisation of the Middle East to allow Israel to encroach further and gain more resources. Blair might have aided them but a Corbyn led government would do no such thing.

That’s where the pressure is coming from, both politically and of course financially. The hex of anti Semitism , the slur , perpetrating the myth if you like is the highest priority for agents of the Israeli government here in the UK and under their influence and direction the British press and the BBC are pushing their agenda, and with great enthusiasm.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The pig-headed refusal to confront reality award for 2019 goes to... on 23:14 - Mar 10 with 2320 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The pig-headed refusal to confront reality award for 2019 goes to... on 22:43 - Mar 10 by Brynmill_Jack

No, I’m saying that the left you so despise (throughout Germany in the late 19th and early 20th century ) and especially the Bolshieviks were made up massively of Jewish men and women. So when you criticise the trots and left in general you are straying into anti Semitic territory yourself!

Also Marx was backed heavily in New York by finance houses there to create the instability and the eventual overthrow of the Romanovs. It was a foreign act of insurgency , one that Alexander Solzhenitsyn called out at the time.

The problem labour have is the Israeli government will NOT countenance anything other than a British government that appeases their want for expansion and the eventual ethnic cleansing of the last Palestinian Arabs from “their” (stolen of course) lands. A government which will help their efforts to marginalise Iran and to keep nuclear weapons capability away from them (despite having their own nuclear weapons - a bit of a worry when they mention a “Samson option” as a threat from time to time. A government that will aid in the further Balkanisation of the Middle East to allow Israel to encroach further and gain more resources. Blair might have aided them but a Corbyn led government would do no such thing.

That’s where the pressure is coming from, both politically and of course financially. The hex of anti Semitism , the slur , perpetrating the myth if you like is the highest priority for agents of the Israeli government here in the UK and under their influence and direction the British press and the BBC are pushing their agenda, and with great enthusiasm.

One area that always interests me about the Palestinian situation is the role played by Egypt. It gets very little coverage but shares a border with Gaza that it keeps closed because of its concerns about Hammas.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

The pig-headed refusal to confront reality award for 2019 goes to... on 08:02 - Mar 11 with 2225 viewswaynekerr55

The pig-headed refusal to confront reality award for 2019 goes to... on 23:14 - Mar 10 by JACKMANANDBOY

One area that always interests me about the Palestinian situation is the role played by Egypt. It gets very little coverage but shares a border with Gaza that it keeps closed because of its concerns about Hammas.

So they're not friends with Hammas then?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The pig-headed refusal to confront reality award for 2019 goes to... on 09:34 - Mar 11 with 2181 viewsbluey_the_blue

The pig-headed refusal to confront reality award for 2019 goes to... on 23:14 - Mar 10 by JACKMANANDBOY

No Jews to blame though.
The pig-headed refusal to confront reality award for 2019 goes to... on 09:37 - Mar 11 with 2180 viewsbluey_the_blue

The pig-headed refusal to confront reality award for 2019 goes to... on 22:43 - Mar 10 by Brynmill_Jack

*bangs head*

You do have a clue as to what the Samson option is, right? The only threat is if Israel about to fall then will take other fvckers out with them...

The rest is the usual bollocks I expect to read.
The pig-headed refusal to confront reality award for 2019 goes to... on 09:47 - Mar 11 with 2176 viewssherpajacob

Don't forget the Czech spy ring.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The pig-headed refusal to confront reality award for 2019 goes to... on 09:53 - Mar 11 with 2172 viewsLohengrin

The pig-headed refusal to confront reality award for 2019 goes to... on 09:47 - Mar 11 by sherpajacob

Don't forget the Czech spy ring.

The Soviet would have never trusted him to be a part of a network, he’s devoid of anything like the intellect for that. Think of him more as that sub-breed of creature that would sell their birthright for a pat on the head from her deadliest enemies.

Get that and you’ve got them all.

The pig-headed refusal to confront reality award for 2019 goes to... on 11:17 - Mar 11 with 2126 viewssherpajacob

The pig-headed refusal to confront reality award for 2019 goes to... on 09:53 - Mar 11 by Lohengrin

The Soviet would have never trusted him to be a part of a network, he’s devoid of anything like the intellect for that. Think of him more as that sub-breed of creature that would sell their birthright for a pat on the head from her deadliest enemies.

Get that and you’ve got them all.

Jeremy Corbyn - Red Star Bellend by Lohengrin 15 Feb 2018 8:48
You just never know what’s lying in the archives of the secret police in the old Communist bloc waiting to be unearthed, do you? Then again, perhaps you didn’t have to be Reilly to have seen this one coming?

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2018/02/15/01/4938E67B00000578-5393651-The_Labour_leader_met_the_Czech_agent_at_least_three_times_after-a-15_1518658598273.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2018/02/15/01/4938E68700000578-5393651-Mr_Corbyn_allegedly_provided_the_spies_with_material_about_the_a-a-16_1518658623475.jpg

You seemed convinced.

"sub- breed of creature" Dehumanising your political adversaries again. Where does that lead

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The pig-headed refusal to confront reality award for 2019 goes to... on 11:42 - Mar 11 with 2098 viewsLohengrin

The pig-headed refusal to confront reality award for 2019 goes to... on 11:17 - Mar 11 by sherpajacob

Jeremy Corbyn - Red Star Bellend by Lohengrin 15 Feb 2018 8:48
You just never know what’s lying in the archives of the secret police in the old Communist bloc waiting to be unearthed, do you? Then again, perhaps you didn’t have to be Reilly to have seen this one coming?

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2018/02/15/01/4938E67B00000578-5393651-The_Labour_leader_met_the_Czech_agent_at_least_three_times_after-a-15_1518658598273.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2018/02/15/01/4938E68700000578-5393651-Mr_Corbyn_allegedly_provided_the_spies_with_material_about_the_a-a-16_1518658623475.jpg

You seemed convinced.

"sub- breed of creature" Dehumanising your political adversaries again. Where does that lead

Thanks for reminding me of that thread, Sherp. That was nine pages of pure forum porn and I have to say I was on sparkling form throughout.

* Where does that lead? To having your statue erected in Cardiff if you’re Bevan. Immortalised in bronze and shat on by pigeons.

The pig-headed refusal to confront reality award for 2019 goes to... on 12:01 - Mar 11 with 2075 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The pig-headed refusal to confront reality award for 2019 goes to... on 08:02 - Mar 11 by waynekerr55

So they're not friends with Hammas then?

Not friends enough to open the border I assume.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024