Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ufc Tonight 19:38 - Mar 16 with 1878 viewsJack123

Anyone know what time Swansea boy, John Phillips is on?

libera nos a malo

Ufc Tonight on 19:58 - Mar 16 with 1853 viewsjackrmee

Main card starts now I think. Doubt they'll be first fight though.
So that in no way answers your question Sorry butt

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Ufc Tonight on 19:59 - Mar 16 with 1851 viewsjackrmee

Ufc Tonight on 19:58 - Mar 16 by jackrmee

Main card starts now I think. Doubt they'll be first fight though.
So that in no way answers your question Sorry butt

Yeah they are first fight

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Ufc Tonight on 20:10 - Mar 16 with 1834 viewsjackrmee

On now mate

Ufc Tonight on 20:25 - Mar 16 with 1812 viewsJack123

Ufc Tonight on 20:10 - Mar 16 by jackrmee

On now mate

Yeah, thanks.. Think phillips needs to win this next round.

libera nos a malo

Ufc Tonight on 20:34 - Mar 16 with 1798 viewsJack123

Ah well, he lost, not very impressed with that, could have done a lot more.

libera nos a malo

Ufc Tonight on 20:36 - Mar 16 with 1791 viewsjackrmee

Ufc Tonight on 20:34 - Mar 16 by Jack123

Ah well, he lost, not very impressed with that, could have done a lot more.

Marshman did a professional job. Good boxer. Deserved that win

Ufc Tonight on 21:02 - Mar 16 with 1765 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Will he get released now?

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Ufc Tonight on 21:11 - Mar 16 with 1748 viewsjackrmee

Ufc Tonight on 21:02 - Mar 16 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Will he get released now?

Probably, when his contract ends

Login to get fewer ads

Ufc Tonight on 21:21 - Mar 16 with 1731 viewsJack123

Reading a few comments on JP post on twitter, and they reckon he was robbed? I haven't watched much ufc, but I thought the other guy just edged it, poor fight! No wonder they were whistling, swear it was a 15 rounder the way they were just dancing around.

libera nos a malo

Ufc Tonight on 23:05 - Mar 16 with 1670 viewsJack123

Just watching the Till fight, didn't see that coming, hell of a punch, Till was knocked out before he hit the floor.

libera nos a malo

Ufc Tonight on 18:10 - Mar 18 with 1522 viewsperplex

Just got back from the event the Phillips fight was awful,and to think Phillips was more or less fighting to stay in the UFC, Marshman was very cautious but at least he has won and performed well in previous UFC fights whilst Phillips is simply out of his depth and deserves to be cut from the UFC, which will proberly happen now.
Ufc Tonight on 18:29 - Mar 18 with 1507 viewsWingstandwood

Ufc Tonight on 18:10 - Mar 18 by perplex

Just got back from the event the Phillips fight was awful,and to think Phillips was more or less fighting to stay in the UFC, Marshman was very cautious but at least he has won and performed well in previous UFC fights whilst Phillips is simply out of his depth and deserves to be cut from the UFC, which will proberly happen now.

The bottom line is? The million Dollar question is?

Could Marshman and Phillips ever possibly eclipse the extreme raw excitement of Hagler v Hearns or (better still) 'the gamer' D-Dog Drew Swanigan against ex-American Ninja contestant (not the cider) 'White Lightening' Brandon Kelly?

Has there ever been a more exciting fifteen seconds in combative sports history? Don't watch the build up, just immediately fast forward to 1:25s to 1:40s, this is what the public wants!

Argus!

Ufc Tonight on 09:40 - Mar 19 with 1402 viewsKGriz16

Ufc Tonight on 18:10 - Mar 18 by perplex

Was a very pragmatic fight on Marshman's part. Not the best to watch, like you say, both were probably competing to stay in the UFC. I thought it was going to be a draw. Shame for Phillips. Marshman won't last much longer either. John's seems to be finally off the piss and back in training as well. Here's to hoping for him!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024