Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brexit. Which would you choose? 22:40 - Mar 22 with 4424 viewslonglostjack

Brexit. Which would you choose?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Brexit. Which would you choose? on 17:06 - Mar 23 with 1789 viewsraynor94

Well Well, I am suprised

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Brexit. Which would you choose? on 17:26 - Mar 23 with 1764 viewshowenjack

We have to leave because that's what the majority voted for. We never voted for a deal of any kind . We voted to leave the EU pure and simple -no customs union no unfettered immigration . Leave means leave no strings attached.
Brexit. Which would you choose? on 18:00 - Mar 23 with 1745 viewssherpajacob

Brexit. Which would you choose? on 17:26 - Mar 23 by howenjack

We have to leave because that's what the majority voted for. We never voted for a deal of any kind . We voted to leave the EU pure and simple -no customs union no unfettered immigration . Leave means leave no strings attached.

You've clearly missed all the discussion and debate over the last 3 years.

I'll summarise.

May's deal takes us out of the EU, which was the only question on the paper.

Yet, the brexiteers of the ERG and the DUP keep voting against it.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Brexit. Which would you choose? on 18:00 - Mar 23 with 1744 viewsbermudajack

Brexit. Which would you choose? on 17:26 - Mar 23 by howenjack

Not true
I voted to leave with the best deal possible for my country.
security for foreign nationals working and living in this country, freedom of movement of working people from Britain and Europe, continuous inclusion of the customs union, what I wanted to change was bringing back new law making powers from Brussels, British trade deals with the rest of the world with a close relationship with our neighbours in Europe.
Nothing else... if I had the chance again I wouldn’t bother for all of the division it’s caused 😩

Poll: Priority for new manager?

Brexit. Which would you choose? on 18:07 - Mar 23 with 1729 viewsexiledclaseboy

I voted for a second referendum because that’s the only way to legitimately override or confirm the majority view as expressed in the first one.
[Post edited 23 Mar 2019 18:10]

Poll: Tory leader

Brexit. Which would you choose? on 18:51 - Mar 23 with 1695 viewshowenjack

How on earth can you have a second referendum when you haven't implemented the results of the first one .
Brexit. Which would you choose? on 18:58 - Mar 23 with 1685 viewsexiledclaseboy

Brexit. Which would you choose? on 18:51 - Mar 23 by howenjack

How on earth can you have a second referendum when you haven't implemented the results of the first one .

Why on earth can’t you have one?

Poll: Tory leader

Brexit. Which would you choose? on 19:04 - Mar 23 with 1665 viewslondonlisa2001

Brexit. Which would you choose? on 18:51 - Mar 23 by howenjack

Because they can’t implement the first one in anything even approaching the way that it was promised.

And because the only way they’ve found of implementing it is so utterly sh*t that brexiteers are voting against it. Repeatedly.

I get you want to leave on exclusively WTO rules. Could you tell us why it is that, despite these rules being so fantastic, there is not one country that has decided to exclusively trade using them? And what is your suggestion on trade in services? What do you want us to do there? What’s your thought on our financial services sector (we are the biggest exporter of financial services in the world) moving to trade under the GATS? What about aviation?

It’s fine not to know the answers to these things, who would, but if you don’t, declaring how fabulous a no deal Brexit would be is nonsense.
Login to get fewer ads

Brexit. Which would you choose? on 19:44 - Mar 23 with 1630 viewsoldcob

Brexit. Which would you choose? on 19:04 - Mar 23 by londonlisa2001

Because they can’t implement the first one in anything even approaching the way that it was promised.

And because the only way they’ve found of implementing it is so utterly sh*t that brexiteers are voting against it. Repeatedly.

I get you want to leave on exclusively WTO rules. Could you tell us why it is that, despite these rules being so fantastic, there is not one country that has decided to exclusively trade using them? And what is your suggestion on trade in services? What do you want us to do there? What’s your thought on our financial services sector (we are the biggest exporter of financial services in the world) moving to trade under the GATS? What about aviation?

It’s fine not to know the answers to these things, who would, but if you don’t, declaring how fabulous a no deal Brexit would be is nonsense.

I find it strange. Nearly 100% of the people who want another referendum, already have a history of not accepting referenda results.
Brexit. Which would you choose? on 19:53 - Mar 23 with 1620 viewslondonlisa2001

Brexit. Which would you choose? on 19:44 - Mar 23 by oldcob

I find it strange. Nearly 100% of the people who want another referendum, already have a history of not accepting referenda results.

I find it strange that nearly 100% of the people that want us to listen to the will of the people only want to listen to it at one fixed point in time.

If you genuinely think the will of the people is still to leave, what are you worried about?

As it happens, I don’t think we’ll have one and I am ok with that. As long as we have a sensible deal. Which at the moment we don’t have. We just have a withdrawal agreement with only a sketchy outline of the future.

My favoured option from where we are is to take a long delay, negotiate a proper deal with cross party consensus (as the leave campaign said would hapoen), and then leave. With customs union and single market access.
Or a free trade agreement.

Job done, and reflects the original vote. We’ve left, but not by cutting off our nose to spite our face.
Brexit. Which would you choose? on 19:53 - Mar 23 with 1619 viewsvalleyboy

Brexit. Which would you choose? on 19:04 - Mar 23 by londonlisa2001

Nothing was promised on the ballot paper

You were asked in wether you wanted to leave the EU or not and nothing else

Now what the two sides for staying in the EU and leaving the EU said is something different

Both sides told the same load of lies and we’re as bad as each other
Brexit. Which would you choose? on 19:55 - Mar 23 with 1610 viewsJango

Basically another thread for the planetswans know it alls to go on and about the same crap they’ve going on about for 3 years.
Brexit. Which would you choose? on 19:57 - Mar 23 with 1601 viewslondonlisa2001

Brexit. Which would you choose? on 19:53 - Mar 23 by valleyboy

Now what the two sides for staying in the EU and leaving the EU said is something different

Tell the brexiteers who have voted against the current deal twice and are doing so again this week. Not me.

They didn’t tell the same load of lies though. One exaggerated the immediacy of the effects of the vote and one was financed by illegal foreign funds and a campaign of deliberate misinformation designed to harm our country in order to improve the power of another.

It’s like saying someone speeding is the same as someone murdering 10 people. Both have broken the law, but it’s not equivalent.
Brexit. Which would you choose? on 20:01 - Mar 23 with 1587 viewslonglostjack

Brexit. Which would you choose? on 19:55 - Mar 23 by Jango

Basically another thread for the planetswans know it alls to go on and about the same crap they’ve going on about for 3 years.

Come on Jango. Toys and prams come to mind. You’re better than that.

Brexit. Which would you choose? on 20:10 - Mar 23 with 1565 viewsAutophagy

Where is the option of remain or see the country collapse ?
Because I’d rather see the country collapse, than remain in the Frankenstein project.

The only good thing that would come out of staying in the Frankenstein project, would be everything that goes wrong, will be blamed on the eu.

If the remoaners think, that it’ll be sunshine and rainbows, if Brexit is stopped...then they must be some of the thickest humans ever to have walked on planet earth.

The genie is out of the bottle, the rubicon has been crossed, and if Brexit is stopped, then it won’t be the end.

To quote a previous PM - “This isn’t be the end, not even the beginning of the end, but perhaps the end of the beginning”
🇬🇧
Brexit. Which would you choose? on 20:15 - Mar 23 with 1552 viewsunion_jack

Brexit. Which would you choose? on 20:10 - Mar 23 by Autophagy

Where is the option of remain or see the country collapse ?
Because I’d rather see the country collapse, than remain in the Frankenstein project.

The only good thing that would come out of staying in the Frankenstein project, would be everything that goes wrong, will be blamed on the eu.

If the remoaners think, that it’ll be sunshine and rainbows, if Brexit is stopped...then they must be some of the thickest humans ever to have walked on planet earth.

The genie is out of the bottle, the rubicon has been crossed, and if Brexit is stopped, then it won’t be the end.

To quote a previous PM - “This isn’t be the end, not even the beginning of the end, but perhaps the end of the beginning”
🇬🇧

Having been part of the EU we know it’s not all sunshine and rainbows. But it’s the better if all the options for this country economically, imo of course.

I think that statement is better levelled at leavers who seem to think we’re going to return to a world portrayed in Genevieve. The world has changed, this country has changed. It’s not reversible.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Brexit. Which would you choose? on 20:23 - Mar 23 with 1540 viewsvalleyboy

Brexit. Which would you choose? on 19:57 - Mar 23 by londonlisa2001

Tell the brexiteers who have voted against the current deal twice and are doing so again this week. Not me.

They didn’t tell the same load of lies though. One exaggerated the immediacy of the effects of the vote and one was financed by illegal foreign funds and a campaign of deliberate misinformation designed to harm our country in order to improve the power of another.

It’s like saying someone speeding is the same as someone murdering 10 people. Both have broken the law, but it’s not equivalent.

So you can prove that one of the sides was finance by illegal foreign funds and a campaign of deliberate misinformation designed to harm or country in order to improve the power of another

So where is your link for the above other than it was written in a paper like the Guardian

You only have to hear what the previous chancellor said in that he would have to bring in an emergency budget if Leave win and unemployment would go through the roof

Then only this week we heard that 35k more people were in work and employment was at the same percentage level as it was in 1974

Even though there were much less people living in the UK than now
Brexit. Which would you choose? on 20:37 - Mar 23 with 1518 viewslonglostjack

Brexit. Which would you choose? on 20:23 - Mar 23 by valleyboy

So you can prove that one of the sides was finance by illegal foreign funds and a campaign of deliberate misinformation designed to harm or country in order to improve the power of another

So where is your link for the above other than it was written in a paper like the Guardian

You only have to hear what the previous chancellor said in that he would have to bring in an emergency budget if Leave win and unemployment would go through the roof

Then only this week we heard that 35k more people were in work and employment was at the same percentage level as it was in 1974

Osborne. Typical Tory.

Brexit. Which would you choose? on 20:45 - Mar 23 with 1507 viewsvalleyboy

Brexit. Which would you choose? on 20:37 - Mar 23 by longlostjack

Osborne. Typical Tory.

God help you and the country if you had McDonnell as the next Chancellor and Abbott as the next Home Secretary

It wouldn’t be long before the IMF would be called in, like they were before in the late 70’s to sort the horrendous mess that he would do with the economy

Why is it that every time a Labour government has left office

They have left the country in a mess finaciallyl and unemployment going through the roof
Brexit. Which would you choose? on 20:47 - Mar 23 with 1502 viewslonglostjack

Brexit. Which would you choose? on 20:45 - Mar 23 by valleyboy

God help you and the country if you had McDonnell as the next Chancellor and Abbott as the next Home Secretary

It wouldn’t be long before the IMF would be called in, like they were before in the late 70’s to sort the horrendous mess that he would do with the economy

Why is it that every time a Labour government has left office

They have left the country in a mess finaciallyl and unemployment going through the roof

Sub-prime mortgages to you wus.

Brexit. Which would you choose? on 21:02 - Mar 23 with 1489 viewsTNT

Brexit. Which would you choose? on 19:53 - Mar 23 by valleyboy

Quote: 'We're as bad as each other'

You ain't wrong there Val.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Brexit. Which would you choose? on 21:51 - Mar 23 with 1441 viewsGowerjack

Brexit. Which would you choose? on 19:55 - Mar 23 by Jango

Self awareness not your strong point then...

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Brexit. Which would you choose? on 21:52 - Mar 23 with 1441 viewsvalleyboy

Brexit. Which would you choose? on 20:47 - Mar 23 by longlostjack

Sub-prime mortgages to you wus.

And they knew about this problem three years before the big crash happened

My son was trying to rearrange a huge debt for the company he was working for, two years before the crash and knew then that banks were not lending to each other

When banks are not lending money to another bank

That’s serious, very serious

It was inevitable a crash was going to happen

And yet we had the Labour Chancellor then becoming the Prime Minister saying he didn’t know that was happening

Then there was of course 1979

Read up about that one

A Labour government leaving a countyi in another mess

Shall I go back further for you and give you more examples???
Brexit. Which would you choose? on 21:58 - Mar 23 with 1418 viewsGowerjack

Brexit. Which would you choose? on 20:23 - Mar 23 by valleyboy

"Then only this week we heard that 35k more people were in work and employment was at the same percentage level as it was in 1974

Even though there were much less people living in the UK than now..."

Thick.As.Mince.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Brexit. Which would you choose? on 22:10 - Mar 23 with 1405 viewslonglostjack

Brexit. Which would you choose? on 21:52 - Mar 23 by valleyboy

And they knew about this problem three years before the big crash happened

My son was trying to rearrange a huge debt for the company he was working for, two years before the crash and knew then that banks were not lending to each other

When banks are not lending money to another bank

That’s serious, very serious

It was inevitable a crash was going to happen

And yet we had the Labour Chancellor then becoming the Prime Minister saying he didn’t know that was happening

Then there was of course 1979

Read up about that one

A Labour government leaving a countyi in another mess

Shall I go back further for you and give you more examples???

You must be minted. Your son must have bought loads of put options knowing as he did that the market was going to crash two years before everyone else did! As for 79 I was too busy following the Swans to be interested in all that boring shit. Great times.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024