Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Everyone should listen to this MEP's speech 21:27 - Mar 29 with 1193 viewswestside

https://inews.co.uk/news/brexit/simon-ashworth-mep-speech-brexit-donald-tusk-vid
Everyone should listen to this MEP's speech on 21:40 - Mar 29 with 1160 viewsFlashberryjack

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Everyone should listen to this MEP's speech on 22:06 - Mar 29 with 1133 viewsDarran

I’m sick of Brexit. It spoils this forum for me and it spoils twitter for me.
What I will say though is that the 63 per cent of the British population who did not vote for Brexit are irrelevant pathetic çunts that don’t deserve to have a vote.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Everyone should listen to this MEP's speech on 22:20 - Mar 29 with 1113 viewsWingstandwood

Everyone should listen to this MEP's speech on 22:06 - Mar 29 by Darran

What I will say though is that the 63 per cent of the British population who did not vote for Brexit are irrelevant pathetic çunts that don’t deserve to have a vote.

Just watched SKY News live and a political correspondents opinion after talking to government ministers is a general election is likely to be called within days. I expect the big two mainstream will hemorrhage votes like never before. IMO It'll be a historic mass protest against both the mainstream i.e. Labour and Conservative with disaffected Brexit voters and the working class doing the kicking.

I reckon the next general election will have an unbelievably high turnout, it'll be exciting also with sh1t loads of soap opera melodrama. Fasten your seatbelts and stockpile the popcorn folks!

Argus!

Everyone should listen to this MEP's speech on 22:46 - Mar 29 with 1083 viewslonglostjack

😂👍 It’s the ultimate reality TV soap opera. At least the younger generation have woken up and will remember to set their alarms for the next vote !

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Everyone should listen to this MEP's speech on 00:39 - Mar 30 with 1028 viewsHighjack

Everyone should listen to this MEP's speech on 22:20 - Mar 29 by Wingstandwood

Just watched SKY News live and a political correspondents opinion after talking to government ministers is a general election is likely to be called within days. I expect the big two mainstream will hemorrhage votes like never before. IMO It'll be a historic mass protest against both the mainstream i.e. Labour and Conservative with disaffected Brexit voters and the working class doing the kicking.

I reckon the next general election will have an unbelievably high turnout, it'll be exciting also with sh1t loads of soap opera melodrama. Fasten your seatbelts and stockpile the popcorn folks!

I’d love to see that but people will vote along the same tribal lines they always have.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Everyone should listen to this MEP's speech on 08:17 - Mar 30 with 939 viewsJack_Meoff

Never mind Brexit Daz, hopefully the clouds will clear later and you'll be able to get some more 'professional' sky shots....

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Everyone should listen to this MEP's speech on 10:04 - Mar 30 with 884 viewsDarran

Everyone should listen to this MEP's speech on 08:17 - Mar 30 by Jack_Meoff

Never mind Brexit Daz, hopefully the clouds will clear later and you'll be able to get some more 'professional' sky shots....

Bollox.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Everyone should listen to this MEP's speech on 13:12 - Mar 30 with 824 viewsWingstandwood

Everyone should listen to this MEP's speech on 00:39 - Mar 30 by Highjack

I’d love to see that but people will vote along the same tribal lines they always have.

My opinion if a general election happens within a very short time span in the midst of all this Brexit chaos ,that general election will be fought and contested with a strong Brexit agenda/manifesto, that will dominate the whole campaign. It'll dominate voters thoughts and intentions also.

IMO, it'll be a case of many voters treating it just like it is another Brexit referendum. I would agree with you if a general election happens a long time into the future past longterm tribal Tory/Labour loyalty will return.

I spoke to a working class Gower Conservative and they've lost his vote, I'm of the opinion it'll be even worse for Gower Labour because its the working class voters, their anti-EU protest vote and anti mainstream party vote that won the Brexit referendum. IMO Labour are 100% guaranteed to be defeated in Gower because the Tories will be far lesser hit by a mass defection to UKIP.

Argus!

Login to get fewer ads

Everyone should listen to this MEP's speech on 14:20 - Mar 30 with 767 viewsHighjack

Everyone should listen to this MEP's speech on 13:12 - Mar 30 by Wingstandwood

My opinion if a general election happens within a very short time span in the midst of all this Brexit chaos ,that general election will be fought and contested with a strong Brexit agenda/manifesto, that will dominate the whole campaign. It'll dominate voters thoughts and intentions also.

IMO, it'll be a case of many voters treating it just like it is another Brexit referendum. I would agree with you if a general election happens a long time into the future past longterm tribal Tory/Labour loyalty will return.

I spoke to a working class Gower Conservative and they've lost his vote, I'm of the opinion it'll be even worse for Gower Labour because its the working class voters, their anti-EU protest vote and anti mainstream party vote that won the Brexit referendum. IMO Labour are 100% guaranteed to be defeated in Gower because the Tories will be far lesser hit by a mass defection to UKIP.

People will vote labour not because they like labour but because they want the tories out. Which is understandable. Other people will vote Tory not because they like the tories but because they don’t want Corbyn in. Which is also understandable.

Until fptp is dumped this is the perennial status quo.

A vote for any other party is a pointless vote under this system.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Everyone should listen to this MEP's speech on 14:53 - Mar 30 with 750 viewsWingstandwood

Everyone should listen to this MEP's speech on 14:20 - Mar 30 by Highjack

People will vote labour not because they like labour but because they want the tories out. Which is understandable. Other people will vote Tory not because they like the tories but because they don’t want Corbyn in. Which is also understandable.

Until fptp is dumped this is the perennial status quo.

A vote for any other party is a pointless vote under this system.

I predict (providing its held in the midst of all this Brexit anger and chaos) we will all witness an upcoming election the likes of which we will never see again in our entire lifetimes and will never see again. UKIP will imo have an absolute fieldday.

You watch for infighting and civil war within constituency parties (Conservatives the particular one) with deselections etc.

Like I said imo Gower will lose Labour because of mass defection to UKIP and in a constituency where Plaid and the Lib Dems might as well not bother or campaign. They were background noise in Gower before, it'll be tens times worse this time around. The talk on the street will all be about the Tories, Labour and UKIP.

Argus!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024