Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
With rise of Far right/Brexit/Trump etc 21:05 - Apr 1 with 2525 viewsrockinjk

Was Enoch right?
[Post edited 1 Apr 2019 21:07]
With rise of Far right/Brexit/Trump etc on 21:08 - Apr 1 with 2514 viewsexiledclaseboy

No, but it might become a self fulfilling prophecy if the current direction of political discourse is allowed to continue unchecked.

Poll: Tory leader

With rise of Far right/Brexit/Trump etc on 21:10 - Apr 1 with 2504 viewsBrynmill_Jack

No. Unless those rivers of blood have passed me by.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

With rise of Far right/Brexit/Trump etc on 21:16 - Apr 1 with 2487 viewsrockinjk

With rise of Far right/Brexit/Trump etc on 21:10 - Apr 1 by Brynmill_Jack

No. Unless those rivers of blood have passed me by.

That was a figure of speech

I think it’s a fair debate, 10-15 years ago no

But something has changed. The alt right (Far right) are gathering momentum we can’t ignore reality
With rise of Far right/Brexit/Trump etc on 23:14 - Apr 1 with 2425 viewsKilkennyjack

Enoch was wrong.

The Swans prove this with players from the world over wearing our shirt.

The internet has shrunk the world.
The mix of peoples creates vibrant and diverse cultures in all the major cities.

Its going ahead with, or without the uk so think on ....

Beware of the Risen People

With rise of Far right/Brexit/Trump etc on 23:58 - Apr 1 with 2387 viewscontroversial_jack

With rise of Far right/Brexit/Trump etc on 23:14 - Apr 1 by Kilkennyjack

Enoch was wrong.

The Swans prove this with players from the world over wearing our shirt.

The internet has shrunk the world.
The mix of peoples creates vibrant and diverse cultures in all the major cities.

Its going ahead with, or without the uk so think on ....

We are seeing the rise of the populist movements, rather than a polarisation of right and left wing. Who would have thought Wales and the North of England would vote to leave Europe? The rise of Nationalism is concerning though
With rise of Far right/Brexit/Trump etc on 07:03 - Apr 2 with 2311 viewsLohengrin

With rise of Far right/Brexit/Trump etc on 21:08 - Apr 1 by exiledclaseboy

No, but it might become a self fulfilling prophecy if the current direction of political discourse is allowed to continue unchecked.

Seeing as we’re citing Enoch it can’t have escaped your notice that the Liberal media hasn’t exactly been backward of late in helping to ‘heap the pyre.’

I’ve not the slightest doubt as to the sort of contempt metropolitan journaille have for the working folk of these islands but this, this is just so brazen I was sat there laughing out loud watching it...

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

With rise of Far right/Brexit/Trump etc on 14:23 - Apr 2 with 2195 viewsHighjack

With rise of Far right/Brexit/Trump etc on 07:03 - Apr 2 by Lohengrin

Seeing as we’re citing Enoch it can’t have escaped your notice that the Liberal media hasn’t exactly been backward of late in helping to ‘heap the pyre.’

I’ve not the slightest doubt as to the sort of contempt metropolitan journaille have for the working folk of these islands but this, this is just so brazen I was sat there laughing out loud watching it...

“White people” is a term coined by Shakespeare so it definitely isn’t anything to do with skin colour.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

With rise of Far right/Brexit/Trump etc on 14:54 - Apr 2 with 2173 viewsLeonWasGod

Login to get fewer ads

With rise of Far right/Brexit/Trump etc on 15:13 - Apr 2 with 2155 viewsvalleyboy

With rise of Far right/Brexit/Trump etc on 14:23 - Apr 2 by Highjack

“White people” is a term coined by Shakespeare so it definitely isn’t anything to do with skin colour.

We all know what John Snow meant
With rise of Far right/Brexit/Trump etc on 15:16 - Apr 2 with 2150 viewsvalleyboy

With rise of Far right/Brexit/Trump etc on 23:58 - Apr 1 by controversial_jack

We are seeing the rise of the populist movements, rather than a polarisation of right and left wing. Who would have thought Wales and the North of England would vote to leave Europe? The rise of Nationalism is concerning though

You are right that we are seein a rise in the populist movement

But wouldn’t you say they have had enough of being told what to do

Not much difference in agenda between the two I would say
With rise of Far right/Brexit/Trump etc on 15:21 - Apr 2 with 2138 viewscontroversial_jack

With rise of Far right/Brexit/Trump etc on 15:16 - Apr 2 by valleyboy

You are right that we are seein a rise in the populist movement

But wouldn’t you say they have had enough of being told what to do

Not much difference in agenda between the two I would say

Who is telling who what to do?
With rise of Far right/Brexit/Trump etc on 15:34 - Apr 2 with 2120 viewslondonlisa2001

The people actually showing utter contempt for the working people of these islands are those that are gambling the future prosperity of those workers for their own filthy ambition.
With rise of Far right/Brexit/Trump etc on 15:37 - Apr 2 with 2117 viewsLeonWasGod

Quite a story here. Feel sorry for the poor bloke who'll now be in hiding for the rest of his life.

With rise of Far right/Brexit/Trump etc on 16:22 - Apr 2 with 2090 viewsunion_jack

With rise of Far right/Brexit/Trump etc on 15:37 - Apr 2 by LeonWasGod

Quite a story here. Feel sorry for the poor bloke who'll now be in hiding for the rest of his life.

Why on Earth didn’t he cover his face in that interview. The more people who recognise him, the less safe he is.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

With rise of Far right/Brexit/Trump etc on 16:24 - Apr 2 with 2085 viewsLohengrin

With rise of Far right/Brexit/Trump etc on 16:22 - Apr 2 by union_jack

Why on Earth didn’t he cover his face in that interview. The more people who recognise him, the less safe he is.

Set your bullshit detector twitching has it?

With rise of Far right/Brexit/Trump etc on 16:26 - Apr 2 with 2077 viewsunion_jack

With rise of Far right/Brexit/Trump etc on 16:24 - Apr 2 by Lohengrin

Is that what that buzzing is? yes, maybe it has😄

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

With rise of Far right/Brexit/Trump etc on 17:00 - Apr 2 with 2047 viewsLeonWasGod

We're bound to not know the whole story. But if you're claiming it's some form of conspiracy it'd have to be pretty convoluted and require a whole range of organisations to be complicit including the police, multiple judges, jurors, court officials, the MP in question, his old university he was kicked out of, a raft of protest groups, etc. Hell of ruse to put on.

Or he could just be a extreme right wing peadophile.
With rise of Far right/Brexit/Trump etc on 17:16 - Apr 2 with 2034 viewsvalleyboy

With rise of Far right/Brexit/Trump etc on 15:34 - Apr 2 by londonlisa2001

The people actually showing utter contempt for the working people of these islands are those that are gambling the future prosperity of those workers for their own filthy ambition.

As I have told you 3 times before

Pure assumption

Again read what Mervyn King wrote in the Times
With rise of Far right/Brexit/Trump etc on 17:36 - Apr 2 with 2010 viewsKilkennyjack

With rise of Far right/Brexit/Trump etc on 17:16 - Apr 2 by valleyboy

As I have told you 3 times before

Pure assumption

Again read what Mervyn King wrote in the Times

Who needs experts ?

Michael Gove taught us this.

Keith down the pub reckons we will be ok, so thats that.

Beware of the Risen People

With rise of Far right/Brexit/Trump etc on 17:55 - Apr 2 with 1996 viewsLohengrin

With rise of Far right/Brexit/Trump etc on 17:00 - Apr 2 by LeonWasGod

We're bound to not know the whole story. But if you're claiming it's some form of conspiracy it'd have to be pretty convoluted and require a whole range of organisations to be complicit including the police, multiple judges, jurors, court officials, the MP in question, his old university he was kicked out of, a raft of protest groups, etc. Hell of ruse to put on.

Or he could just be a extreme right wing peadophile.

There’s no doubt that Renshaw is an odious little creature, none whatsoever but what you are seeing there is an attempt to tar all Nationalists with the same brush as a minuscule handful of bizarre, fantasist cranks.

The chubby scouse boy now in fear of his life? Really? Then why film a scripted interview with him and plaster it all over the internet? It’s nonsense.

With rise of Far right/Brexit/Trump etc on 18:14 - Apr 2 with 1981 viewsLeonWasGod

With rise of Far right/Brexit/Trump etc on 17:55 - Apr 2 by Lohengrin

There’s no doubt that Renshaw is an odious little creature, none whatsoever but what you are seeing there is an attempt to tar all Nationalists with the same brush as a minuscule handful of bizarre, fantasist cranks.

The chubby scouse boy now in fear of his life? Really? Then why film a scripted interview with him and plaster it all over the internet? It’s nonsense.

Well I wouldn’t fancy being in his shoes, that’s for sure
With rise of Far right/Brexit/Trump etc on 21:00 - Apr 2 with 1926 viewsvalleyboy

With rise of Far right/Brexit/Trump etc on 17:36 - Apr 2 by Kilkennyjack

Who needs experts ?

Michael Gove taught us this.

Keith down the pub reckons we will be ok, so thats that.

Well at least Mervyn King didn’t get many of his predictions wrong like the present Governer of the Bank of England Mark Carney

I can’t think of a prediction that Mark Carney has got right

But there Londonlisa knows better and yet she really hasn’t a clue
With rise of Far right/Brexit/Trump etc on 23:06 - Apr 2 with 1877 viewsEbo

NA would have circulated his image regardless of this interview Loh.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

With rise of Far right/Brexit/Trump etc on 07:48 - Apr 3 with 1792 viewsrockinjk

With rise of Far right/Brexit/Trump etc on 21:00 - Apr 2 by valleyboy

Well at least Mervyn King didn’t get many of his predictions wrong like the present Governer of the Bank of England Mark Carney

I can’t think of a prediction that Mark Carney has got right

But there Londonlisa knows better and yet she really hasn’t a clue

Mark Carney was instrumental in averting a recession after the vote signalling to that market in pumping liquidity and reducing interest rates. This stuff is all forgotten of course.

Also the GDP reduction has happened, it was just over a longer period of time than the shorter sharper impact predicted but that was predicated on article 50 being invoked quickly

Buy hey who cares about facts
[Post edited 3 Apr 2019 7:49]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024