Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do any others on here support both Cardiff and Swansea? 22:33 - Apr 1 with 3623 viewsbuilthjack

Seems an odd thing to do

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Do any others on here support both Cardiff and Swansea? on 23:09 - Apr 1 with 2226 viewsmonmouth

Others?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Do any others on here support both Cardiff and Swansea? on 23:23 - Apr 1 with 2192 viewsowainglyndwr

I support whoever plays Cardiff does that count
Do any others on here support both Cardiff and Swansea? on 23:24 - Apr 1 with 2190 viewsTaliesin

You filthy animal.

There's kids that read this forum.
Do any others on here support both Cardiff and Swansea? on 23:36 - Apr 1 with 2171 viewslifelong

I know a few that do, they don’t post on here.
Do any others on here support both Cardiff and Swansea? on 23:53 - Apr 1 with 2147 viewsGixerJack

Jesus mun, don't do things like that
Do any others on here support both Cardiff and Swansea? on 03:32 - Apr 2 with 2091 viewsLord_Bony

Well I live in Carediff and my local is full of scummers obviously. It's hard sometimes.

I've actually been asked to go to a match,but graciously declined,just couldn't do it.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Do any others on here support both Cardiff and Swansea? on 04:51 - Apr 2 with 2058 viewsGlyn1

I don't support them but I don't dislike them or (wow) hate them, basically because they're identical to us. We're not separated by religion (Celtic / Rangers, Everton / Liverpool), and if you look at the demographics the majority of the supporters are the same: Welsh, overwhelmingly white, working class or from a working class family - it's not as if we've even played each other very often over the years. When the regular posters on here start ranting, I usually think they're being hysterical or are play-acting. I understand that everyone needs to have a grudge against their nearest neighbour to keep things interesting, and if you don't have a nearest neighbour you create a spurious grudge with someone else (Brighton / Crystal Palace).

Still want Cardiff to get relegated though.
[Post edited 2 Apr 2019 4:59]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Do any others on here support both Cardiff and Swansea? on 06:49 - Apr 2 with 1994 viewsbuilthjack

Do any others on here support both Cardiff and Swansea? on 23:09 - Apr 1 by monmouth

Others?

As in Valleyboy

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

Do any others on here support both Cardiff and Swansea? on 07:15 - Apr 2 with 1971 viewsThornburyswan

No but having been born there (parents moved me to Swansea aged 4, phew!) & worked in Cardiff on & off over the last 40 years - live in Bristol area now - I don't have the same degree of vitriol towards them as a lt on here do, that said happy to see them lose/relegated.
Do any others on here support both Cardiff and Swansea? on 07:24 - Apr 2 with 1955 viewspencoedjack

I fuking hate them with a vengeance
Do any others on here support both Cardiff and Swansea? on 07:29 - Apr 2 with 1948 viewssherpajacob

I support Cardiff Under 10s, hopefully next season I'll be supporting Cardiff U11s.

Other than that, No,

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Do any others on here support both Cardiff and Swansea? on 07:41 - Apr 2 with 1925 viewsMrSwerve

Do any others on here support both Cardiff and Swansea? on 07:29 - Apr 2 by sherpajacob

I support Cardiff Under 10s, hopefully next season I'll be supporting Cardiff U11s.

Other than that, No,

We’ll have our under 10s starting for us at this rate.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Do any others on here support both Cardiff and Swansea? on 08:14 - Apr 2 with 1877 viewsWarwickHunt

Do any others on here support both Cardiff and Swansea? on 07:29 - Apr 2 by sherpajacob

Other than that, No,

I hope your lad scores a hat-trick and they lose.

Little blue bàstards.
Do any others on here support both Cardiff and Swansea? on 08:24 - Apr 2 with 1859 viewsowainglyndwr

Had a good few scrapes with them over the years, also I'm working with some very bitter Jack haters in Cardiff.
But worst of all we had a school trip to watch Wales at Ninian Park aged 13, and being surrounded by Cardiff fans in their late Teens early twenties our teacher was ask by the police to take us out of the ground at half time.
We have nothing in common with them.
Do any others on here support both Cardiff and Swansea? on 08:46 - Apr 2 with 1827 viewstaffpunk

Do any others on here support both Cardiff and Swansea? on 23:36 - Apr 1 by lifelong

I know a few that do, they don’t post on here.

The majority of armchair supporters in the Mid Glamorgan Valleys want 'all the Welsh Clubs to do well'. As for actually going to watch both of us, that's always gone on, more so back in the 60's and 70's, but I still know a few who do it. The two season ticket holders who sit next to me are from Pembroke, they go and watch both. Don't get it myself, but they're nice people, so I'm not going to slag them off for it.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Do any others on here support both Cardiff and Swansea? on 09:26 - Apr 2 with 1776 viewsswan65split

late 60s, early 70s , i would sometimes go to watch them , more for who they were playing, and my best m8 is a scummer fan, and a few others.
Do any others on here support both Cardiff and Swansea? on 09:31 - Apr 2 with 1764 viewsvalleyboy

Do any others on here support both Cardiff and Swansea? on 09:26 - Apr 2 by swan65split

late 60s, early 70s , i would sometimes go to watch them , more for who they were playing, and my best m8 is a scummer fan, and a few others.

Must be the time when Toshack and Clark were taking other teams spart
Do any others on here support both Cardiff and Swansea? on 09:37 - Apr 2 with 1749 viewsmajorraglan

Do any others on here support both Cardiff and Swansea? on 08:24 - Apr 2 by owainglyndwr

Had a good few scrapes with them over the years, also I'm working with some very bitter Jack haters in Cardiff.
But worst of all we had a school trip to watch Wales at Ninian Park aged 13, and being surrounded by Cardiff fans in their late Teens early twenties our teacher was ask by the police to take us out of the ground at half time.
We have nothing in common with them.

That’s disgraceful. School kids on a trip being singled out and given a hard time to the extent police asked them to leave, shame on the scum who did it and the police for not sorting it out. It should have been the scumbags who were leaving.
Do any others on here support both Cardiff and Swansea? on 09:40 - Apr 2 with 1742 viewsVincent_Vega

The activity of deepthroating a Cactus seems a more inviting prospect if truth be told.

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Do any others on here support both Cardiff and Swansea? on 09:40 - Apr 2 with 1741 viewsEbo

My father used to go and watch the Swans when they were at home and Cardiff when they were at home (all depending where mam wanted to go shopping) back in the early 70's as did a lot of people back then. Fortunately my mother preferred Swansea so ended up watching a lot of Swans home games around 1976 which is where I really started. We never went back to Ninian park again :) Although I did go once with my brother who loosely supports 'them' very early 80's (I was about 11 so don't judge as I was a full on jack by then).

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Do any others on here support both Cardiff and Swansea? on 09:48 - Apr 2 with 1726 viewssainthelens

I'd rather lance my haemoriods with a blunt scalpel.
Do any others on here support both Cardiff and Swansea? on 09:48 - Apr 2 with 1725 viewsmajorraglan

Do any others on here support both Cardiff and Swansea? on 08:46 - Apr 2 by taffpunk

The majority of armchair supporters in the Mid Glamorgan Valleys want 'all the Welsh Clubs to do well'. As for actually going to watch both of us, that's always gone on, more so back in the 60's and 70's, but I still know a few who do it. The two season ticket holders who sit next to me are from Pembroke, they go and watch both. Don't get it myself, but they're nice people, so I'm not going to slag them off for it.

I grew up in Port Talbot, some of my friends were Cardiff fans, some were Swansea fans and a few were Leeds fans. There were times when I watched Cardiff and Swansea and went for the occasional weekend away with the Leeds fans, not that I had any interest in watching Leeds, it was just a weekend away. I once went with Swans supporting mates to watch Newport County play one of the Bristol teams.

Have been away to watch Wales a couple of times over the years and a couple of times Cardiff fans looking for agro with other Welsh fans has spoilt the trip. Have mates who are Cardiff supporters and I have turned down freebies to watch them.
Do any others on here support both Cardiff and Swansea? on 10:00 - Apr 2 with 1688 viewsjack247

I’m not sure it’s even possible. You could certainly follow both teams if you weren’t that invested in either and just wanted to see Welsh clubs do well. I can’t see how a genuine Jack could ever support Cardiff though, or vice versa.
Do any others on here support both Cardiff and Swansea? on 10:05 - Apr 2 with 1674 views34dfgdf54

I despise them with a passion.

I can't get my head around any Swans fan wanting them to ever do well.
Do any others on here support both Cardiff and Swansea? on 10:05 - Apr 2 with 1674 viewstaffpunk

Do any others on here support both Cardiff and Swansea? on 10:00 - Apr 2 by jack247

I’m not sure it’s even possible. You could certainly follow both teams if you weren’t that invested in either and just wanted to see Welsh clubs do well. I can’t see how a genuine Jack could ever support Cardiff though, or vice versa.

I don't get it myself, but it definitely happens, and always has.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024