Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v Stoke City Match Thread-Live on SkySports Red Button 20:41 - Apr 7 with 23718 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 9 Apr 2019 18:52]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v Stoke City Match Thread-Live on SkySports Red Button on 09:59 - Apr 8 with 8342 viewsVincent_Vega

3 on the bounce

Lets av IT!!

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

The Official Swansea City v Stoke City Match Thread-Live on SkySports Red Button on 10:37 - Apr 8 with 8316 viewsLibertarian

On Sky Sports Red Button
The Official Swansea City v Stoke City Match Thread-Live on SkySports Red Button on 13:31 - Apr 8 with 8197 viewsdickythorpe

We're going to fall agonizingly short of play off spots
The Official Swansea City v Stoke City Match Thread-Live on SkySports Red Button on 14:05 - Apr 8 with 8160 viewsLeonWasGod

Stoke unbeaten and only conceded twice in the last 9 games. So on paper are very tight. But they've had 5 0-0s in that run and failed to score against Wigan, QPR, Reading and Sheff W. I predict a defensive wall and a war of attrition. First goal absolutely key (a bit of a cliché, but seems relevant here).
The Official Swansea City v Stoke City Match Thread-Live on SkySports Red Button on 15:03 - Apr 8 with 8097 viewspencoedjack

Clucas to score the winner

Lump on
The Official Swansea City v Stoke City Match Thread-Live on SkySports Red Button on 15:09 - Apr 8 with 8089 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Swansea City v Stoke City Match Thread-Live on SkySports Red Button on 15:03 - Apr 8 by pencoedjack

Lump on

Own goal then I hope

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Swansea City v Stoke City Match Thread-Live on SkySports Red Button on 16:32 - Apr 8 with 7999 viewssainthelens

The Official Swansea City v Stoke City Match Thread-Live on SkySports Red Button on 15:03 - Apr 8 by pencoedjack

Lump on

How was the holiday buddy?
The Official Swansea City v Stoke City Match Thread-Live on SkySports Red Button on 20:49 - Apr 8 with 7763 viewsPacemaker

Apparently Ash,Joe and Clucas to start for them, you can just see what’s going to happen already.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v Stoke City Match Thread-Live on SkySports Red Button on 20:54 - Apr 8 with 7751 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Swansea City v Stoke City Match Thread-Live on SkySports Red Button on 20:49 - Apr 8 by Pacemaker

Apparently Ash,Joe and Clucas to start for them, you can just see what’s going to happen already.

Imagine James running at Ash. Clucas has only got a left foot. Joey is good, we need him booked early.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Swansea City v Stoke City Match Thread-Live on SkySports Red Button on 21:50 - Apr 8 with 7657 viewsTNT

Their away record is W3 D12 L5

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

The Official Swansea City v Stoke City Match Thread-Live on SkySports Red Button on 21:58 - Apr 8 with 7643 viewsvetchonian

The Official Swansea City v Stoke City Match Thread-Live on SkySports Red Button on 20:49 - Apr 8 by Pacemaker

What about Ryan Woods

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

The Official Swansea City v Stoke City Match Thread-Live on SkySports Red Button on 03:18 - Apr 9 with 7414 viewsWanderer

Under Rowett Stoke had a look of a team going down a la Sunderland, but this fella Jones they pinched from Luton has done a big Sam scenario on them, first thing stop leaking goals, as 5 nil all draws in their last nine shows, expect a 0-0 here they are obviously comfortable at blocking out games and less offensive as a result.
The Official Swansea City v Stoke City Match Thread-Live on SkySports Red Button on 07:56 - Apr 9 with 7294 viewspencoedjack

The Official Swansea City v Stoke City Match Thread-Live on SkySports Red Button on 16:32 - Apr 8 by sainthelens

How was the holiday buddy?

Still here fella

Bad timing missing 3 home games, although after the last 2 performances the boys are asking me to stay away
The Official Swansea City v Stoke City Match Thread-Live on SkySports Red Button on 09:06 - Apr 9 with 7221 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Wonder how many Stoke will bring and how many we bring tonight.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

The Official Swansea City v Stoke City Match Thread-Live on SkySports Red Button on 09:46 - Apr 9 with 7165 viewswestwalesed

The Official Swansea City v Stoke City Match Thread-Live on SkySports Red Button on 09:06 - Apr 9 by felixstowe_jack

Wonder how many Stoke will bring and how many we bring tonight.

Expecting a low attendance tonight myself, around 14k?

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

The Official Swansea City v Stoke City Match Thread-Live on SkySports Red Button on 10:24 - Apr 9 with 7127 viewsBadlands

The Official Swansea City v Stoke City Match Thread-Live on SkySports Red Button on 09:46 - Apr 9 by westwalesed

So what is the difference between playing Stoke in the Premier League and the Championship?

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Swansea City v Stoke City Match Thread-Live on SkySports Red Button on 11:04 - Apr 9 with 7066 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Swansea City v Stoke City Match Thread-Live on SkySports Red Button on 10:24 - Apr 9 by Badlands

So what is the difference between playing Stoke in the Premier League and the Championship?

I guess on paper it’s the standard of football, but we both served up some utter dross last year so I take your point.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City v Stoke City Match Thread-Live on SkySports Red Button on 11:40 - Apr 9 with 7016 viewsthornabyswan

The Official Swansea City v Stoke City Match Thread-Live on SkySports Red Button on 20:54 - Apr 8 by builthjack

Imagine James running at Ash. Clucas has only got a left foot. Joey is good, we need him booked early.

Clucas will be even slower than Ash then.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The Official Swansea City v Stoke City Match Thread-Live on SkySports Red Button on 11:48 - Apr 9 with 7010 viewsexiledinenglandjack

Pace will have a big say in this game. I’d continue with the front 3 and oli on the bench
The Official Swansea City v Stoke City Match Thread-Live on SkySports Red Button on 12:04 - Apr 9 with 6989 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The Official Swansea City v Stoke City Match Thread-Live on SkySports Red Button on 07:56 - Apr 9 by pencoedjack

Still here fella

Bad timing missing 3 home games, although after the last 2 performances the boys are asking me to stay away

Plastic

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Official Swansea City v Stoke City Match Thread-Live on SkySports Red Button on 13:14 - Apr 9 with 6856 viewsPapaLazarou

Speaking of Ash, given the apparent abundance of riches Stoke have in the centre of the park (Allen, Woods, Clucas) - he's actually been getting a bit of game time as a defensive midfielder for Stoke lately.

Going to be a tight one tonight, interested to see how Grimes and Byers perform against these experienced players.
The Official Swansea City v Stoke City Match Thread-Live on SkySports Red Button on 13:21 - Apr 9 with 6844 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Swansea City v Stoke City Match Thread-Live on SkySports Red Button on 09:46 - Apr 9 by westwalesed

Ed can’t go myself from here. Have you been in the red lion in cardigan? Any good?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Swansea City v Stoke City Match Thread-Live on SkySports Red Button on 14:11 - Apr 9 with 6750 viewskarnataka

Had to smile when they announced Saturday's attendance as 18k+
The Official Swansea City v Stoke City Match Thread-Live on SkySports Red Button on 15:01 - Apr 9 with 6669 viewsJoe_bradshaw

The Official Swansea City v Stoke City Match Thread-Live on SkySports Red Button on 14:11 - Apr 9 by karnataka

Had to smile when they announced Saturday's attendance as 18k+

They should be announcing it as the number of tickets sold and not the number in attendance.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

The Official Swansea City v Stoke City Match Thread-Live on SkySports Red Button on 17:20 - Apr 9 with 6445 viewsBadlands

The Official Swansea City v Stoke City Match Thread-Live on SkySports Red Button on 15:01 - Apr 9 by Joe_bradshaw

They should be announcing it as the number of tickets sold and not the number in attendance.

Why?

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024