Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread 21:38 - Apr 10 with 37850 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 13 Apr 2019 14:35]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:17 - Apr 11 with 13673 viewsKGriz16

Another win hopefully, anyone getting twitchy about the playoff places? I'm dead excited. Come on the Swans
The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:50 - Apr 11 with 13644 viewsSTID2017

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:17 - Apr 11 by KGriz16

Another win hopefully, anyone getting twitchy about the playoff places? I'm dead excited. Come on the Swans

A bit of a long shot, but it would be nice to see us go for it at least.
Win the next six games and who knows ?
COYS

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:53 - Apr 11 with 13635 viewsFireboy2

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:50 - Apr 11 by STID2017

A bit of a long shot, but it would be nice to see us go for it at least.
Win the next six games and who knows ?
COYS

We are going down for this one so im hoping we can carry on our superb home form.
The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:01 - Apr 11 with 13591 viewsDr_Winston

No game against QPR should be allowed to pass without us all taking a moment to snigger at these four tossers again.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:06 - Apr 11 with 13522 viewssP7qupUf

Hope they have got a pacy right back to mark daniel James. Oh, wait a minute!!!
The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:09 - Apr 11 with 13452 viewsAl_Bundy

Rangel had a bit of mare at Norwich.. he won't be looking forward to Saturday
The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:25 - Apr 11 with 13370 viewsGlyn1

Bridge closure
FOR ANYONE DRIVING FROM SOUTH LONDON

"Hammersmith Bridge is closed to road traffic because of safety concerns. There are diversions for motorists via Chiswick Bridge and Putney Bridge.

Pedestrians and cyclists are still able to use the bridge.

The closure is indefinite and will last until major refurbishment works to the 132-year-old bridge are complete. The bridge is owned and maintained by the London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham."

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:09 - Apr 11 with 13205 viewsFireboy2

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:01 - Apr 11 by Dr_Winston

No game against QPR should be allowed to pass without us all taking a moment to snigger at these four tossers again.

Just watched the clip

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂
Login to get fewer ads

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 06:32 - Apr 12 with 12997 viewsexiledinenglandjack

Going to say that this could be a big win for us. Results going our way and we could be thereabouts going into the last run of games
The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 08:34 - Apr 12 with 12917 viewsjack_lord

was there a post match analysis of their views :)

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:33 - Apr 12 with 12558 viewsGlyn1

Ha! They went through their whole discussion without naming any Swansea player or even the manager, probably didn't know who they were.

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:57 - Apr 12 with 12523 viewsGlyn1

Carlos Carvalhal strongly rumoured to be the next QPR manager and will be at the match tomorrow. That actually makes sense. He's a decent manager who knows the Championship from his spell at Sheffield Wednesday and Rangel could perhaps be his assistant.

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:42 - Apr 12 with 12488 viewsKGriz16

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:57 - Apr 12 by Glyn1

Carlos Carvalhal strongly rumoured to be the next QPR manager and will be at the match tomorrow. That actually makes sense. He's a decent manager who knows the Championship from his spell at Sheffield Wednesday and Rangel could perhaps be his assistant.

Decent manager?
The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:43 - Apr 12 with 12345 viewssainthelens

Few of us up in London for tmrw, in Soho pub earlier chatting to Load of Everton fans. They all said we are by far the best side in the championship, and not surprised we were shafted by the officials v Citeh. It's only words, but nice to hear our football still appreciated.
The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:43 - Apr 12 with 12263 viewsGlyn1

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:42 - Apr 12 by KGriz16

Decent manager?

OK, so he got us relegated, but apart from that …?

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:07 - Apr 12 with 12228 viewspencoedjack

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:43 - Apr 12 by sainthelens

Few of us up in London for tmrw, in Soho pub earlier chatting to Load of Everton fans. They all said we are by far the best side in the championship, and not surprised we were shafted by the officials v Citeh. It's only words, but nice to hear our football still appreciated.

Best behaviour in Soho SH
The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 07:26 - Apr 13 with 12001 viewsGlastonbury

3 more points lads 5th and 6th playing each other . Just keep the hope alive for another week or so
The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 08:12 - Apr 13 with 11954 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I am sure many will be happy to know I am back from my vacation and able to engage in debate on PlanetSwans again like normal. I look forward to discussing today's match with you all.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 08:34 - Apr 13 with 11941 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 08:12 - Apr 13 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I am sure many will be happy to know I am back from my vacation and able to engage in debate on PlanetSwans again like normal. I look forward to discussing today's match with you all.

As do we Dwight. Welcome back

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 08:36 - Apr 13 with 11938 viewsFireboy2

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 08:12 - Apr 13 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Vacation my @rse.

You havent been seen since forest away, i wonder why
The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 08:59 - Apr 13 with 11918 viewsDr_Winston

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 08:34 - Apr 12 by jack_lord

was there a post match analysis of their views :)

Sadly not that I'm aware of.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 09:50 - Apr 13 with 11854 viewslegoman

Looking forward to this one! Travelling up from sarf London with members of the lego family and friends. Where are PS folk watering pre match?

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 10:07 - Apr 13 with 11832 viewsJFSwan

Wondering the same , Hammersmith has been mentioned
The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 11:45 - Apr 13 with 11712 views1983

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:33 - Apr 12 by Glyn1

Ha! They went through their whole discussion without naming any Swansea player or even the manager, probably didn't know who they were.

QPR on the same par as Brentford,pointless clubs

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:15 - Apr 13 with 11664 viewssainthelens

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 11:45 - Apr 13 by 1983

QPR on the same par as Brentford,pointless clubs

We are in Hammersmith atm. Taxi over shortly. COYJB.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024