Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
England's finest on their toes again... 🙈 21:32 - Jun 5 with 3000 viewsSwanjaxs

Pathetic

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

England's finest on their toes again... 🙈 on 21:42 - Jun 5 with 2927 viewsSwanjaxs

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

England's finest on their toes again... 🙈 on 21:50 - Jun 5 with 2875 viewspencoedjack

Fair dos they are embarrassment

Shame the Russians are not there, they’d all be tucked up in bed
England's finest on their toes again... 🙈 on 21:54 - Jun 5 with 2849 viewsSwanjaxs

England's finest on their toes again... 🙈 on 21:50 - Jun 5 by pencoedjack

Plenty more videos going online every 5 minutes with these idiots getting run by the Portuguese police... just wait till the Dutch firms turn up 🙈 Carnage...

England's finest on their toes again... 🙈 on 21:55 - Jun 5 with 2839 viewssainthelens

Let's hope the Dutch batter fck outa them.
England's finest on their toes again... 🙈 on 22:50 - Jun 5 with 2637 viewsWarwickHunt

Hospital beds.
England's finest on their toes again... 🙈 on 23:08 - Jun 5 with 2585 viewsLeonWasGod

Idiots
England's finest on their toes again... 🙈 on 23:17 - Jun 5 with 2571 viewsblaenaugwentjack

My feelings exactly, a spent force as the Russians proved in France, what really has to be asked here is, why cant the English behave themselves? Embarrassing.
England's finest on their toes again... 🙈 on 23:26 - Jun 5 with 2544 viewssainthelens

Smacked up on coke , suddenly courageous cvnts.
Login to get fewer ads

England's finest on their toes again... 🙈 on 23:29 - Jun 5 with 2539 viewsblaenaugwentjack

England's finest on their toes again... 🙈 on 23:26 - Jun 5 by sainthelens

Smacked up on coke , suddenly courageous cvnts.

If the Russian authorities had not rounded up their own hoollies for the World cup their would have been a blood bath.
England's finest on their toes again... 🙈 on 00:15 - Jun 6 with 2452 viewsKilkennyjack

Ban the England team again, simple.

It has to be addressed.

Bullies and drunken cowards, not fans.

Beware of the Risen People

England's finest on their toes again... 🙈 on 07:21 - Jun 6 with 2191 viewsThornburyswan

Maybe UEFA/FIFA could auto qualify the Russkies for every tournament to provide 'crowd control measures'
England's finest on their toes again... 🙈 on 07:33 - Jun 6 with 2166 viewsjackal

Watching this and then watching the D Day commemorations with interviews with some of the old veterans makes me want to puke.

Can you imagine that drunken shower hitting the beaches?

An embarrassment to their country.
England's finest on their toes again... 🙈 on 11:09 - Jun 6 with 1942 viewsunion_jack

England's finest on their toes again... 🙈 on 07:33 - Jun 6 by jackal

Watching this and then watching the D Day commemorations with interviews with some of the old veterans makes me want to puke.

Evolution gone terribly wrong!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

England's finest on their toes again... 🙈 on 11:56 - Jun 6 with 1865 viewsBadlands

Always a problem but these types are taking over.
What's there betting they were all sitting in cafe drinking tea when the locals and police attacked them?

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

England's finest on their toes again... 🙈 on 13:42 - Jun 6 with 1689 viewsLeonWasGod

Quite. Well said, the contrast is stark. I find them an embarrassment to my country, and that seems to be increasingly the norm these days!
England's finest on their toes again... 🙈 on 13:46 - Jun 6 with 1667 viewsEbo

Aye and I bet most of them voted brexit and bang on about poppies and WW2 as well. Utter pricks the lot of them, those veterans gave their all for nothing.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

England's finest on their toes again... 🙈 on 16:34 - Jun 6 with 1502 viewsFieryJack

Shameful and embarrassing, certainly, but it's a bit too easy and simplistic to assume that all the British Forces personnel during WW 2 (and WW 1 for that matter) were perfect gentlemen. That's just rose-tinted fantasy-land.

Away from the battle-field, I expect plenty of them - they were fighting men after all - were up for a drinking session and a bit of rowdy behaviour. A good way of letting off steam for some of them, I should think.

The older I get, though, the more excruciating and dumb this sort of sort of childish behaviour seems to be.

Especially as I expect to be treated with suspicion or hostility the next time I go Porto (next year) - or anywhere else in Europe that these cretins cause trouble.
England's finest on their toes again... 🙈 on 17:14 - Jun 6 with 1436 viewsBadlands

England's finest on their toes again... 🙈 on 16:34 - Jun 6 by FieryJack

Shameful and embarrassing, certainly, but it's a bit too easy and simplistic to assume that all the British Forces personnel during WW 2 (and WW 1 for that matter) were perfect gentlemen. That's just rose-tinted fantasy-land.

Away from the battle-field, I expect plenty of them - they were fighting men after all - were up for a drinking session and a bit of rowdy behaviour. A good way of letting off steam for some of them, I should think.

The older I get, though, the more excruciating and dumb this sort of sort of childish behaviour seems to be.

Especially as I expect to be treated with suspicion or hostility the next time I go Porto (next year) - or anywhere else in Europe that these cretins cause trouble.

they were fighting men after all
Do you think they were all volunteers?
Some would have fitted your assumption.
Most were conscripted or coerced into joining.
Many would have been scared witless.
Many would have been determined to take on growth of the extreme right in Germany, Italy and Spain. i.e. fighting to prevent the lies of these morons and politicians like Garage gaining a hold.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

England's finest on their toes again... 🙈 on 17:59 - Jun 6 with 1389 viewsjackal

England's finest on their toes again... 🙈 on 17:14 - Jun 6 by Badlands

they were fighting men after all
Do you think they were all volunteers?
Some would have fitted your assumption.
Most were conscripted or coerced into joining.
Many would have been scared witless.
Many would have been determined to take on growth of the extreme right in Germany, Italy and Spain. i.e. fighting to prevent the lies of these morons and politicians like Garage gaining a hold.

I think Garage should be locked up.
England's finest on their toes again... 🙈 on 18:45 - Jun 6 with 1310 viewscontroversial_jack

England's finest on their toes again... 🙈 on 21:54 - Jun 5 by Swanjaxs

Plenty more videos going online every 5 minutes with these idiots getting run by the Portuguese police... just wait till the Dutch firms turn up 🙈 Carnage...

The Dutch won't do anything.
England's finest on their toes again... 🙈 on 18:47 - Jun 6 with 1302 viewscontroversial_jack

England's finest on their toes again... 🙈 on 16:34 - Jun 6 by FieryJack

Exactly, many were from the inner city slums and had never been outside their own city.They cut loose when they could and were no angels
England's finest on their toes again... 🙈 on 22:30 - Jun 6 with 1129 viewsmajorraglan

England's finest on their toes again... 🙈 on 18:47 - Jun 6 by controversial_jack

Exactly, many were from the inner city slums and had never been outside their own city.They cut loose when they could and were no angels

Not knowing if they were going to make it through the next day, I can’t say I blame the WWII squaddies if they did let rip and enjoy themselves when they had the chance. These Ingerland scum bring shame and disgrace on their country. Unfortunately there’s a lot of people in Europe who can’t/don’t differentiate between the Scots,Welsh, Irish and we get “mixed up” or treated like these English cretins.
England's finest on their toes again... 🙈 on 22:38 - Jun 6 with 1103 viewsjacabertawe

Now that the Dutch have hammered them, expect the worse.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

England's finest on their toes again... 🙈 on 22:51 - Jun 6 with 1069 viewsladyjack

England's finest on their toes again... 🙈 on 22:30 - Jun 6 by majorraglan

Not knowing if they were going to make it through the next day, I can’t say I blame the WWII squaddies if they did let rip and enjoy themselves when they had the chance. These Ingerland scum bring shame and disgrace on their country. Unfortunately there’s a lot of people in Europe who can’t/don’t differentiate between the Scots,Welsh, Irish and we get “mixed up” or treated like these English cretins.

There are lot in Europe that do distinguish mind.
(No subject) (n/t) on 13:47 - Jun 7 with 770 viewsKilkennyjack

That Tommy Robinson bloke hit another England fan from behind last night.

Shameful. Jail time.

What is wrong with these people ?
[Post edited 7 Jun 2019 13:49]

Beware of the Risen People

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024