Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR V Swans goals 18:08 - Apr 13 with 2238 viewscentrestandswan

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

QPR V Swans goals on 18:32 - Apr 13 with 2194 viewsOldjack

Some shocking defending there

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

QPR V Swans goals on 18:37 - Apr 13 with 2177 viewscentrestandswan

the last goal looks like our defence is doing "the Hokey Cokey"

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

QPR V Swans goals on 18:53 - Apr 13 with 2145 viewsFireboy2

QPR V Swans goals on 18:32 - Apr 13 by Oldjack

Some shocking defending there

Indeed.

Im not defending nordfeldt at all as i think he is sh!t but hes getting the blame for the goals when the defending was shocking.
QPR V Swans goals on 19:00 - Apr 13 with 2128 viewstrinityann

Second one is shocking
QPR V Swans goals on 19:21 - Apr 13 with 2084 viewstheloneranger

QPR V Swans goals on 18:53 - Apr 13 by Fireboy2

Indeed.

Im not defending nordfeldt at all as i think he is sh!t but hes getting the blame for the goals when the defending was shocking.

P1ss poor defending all round, but the keeper was at fault for goals 1, 2, and 4.

You could have driven a London bus under him for the 2nd.
We seem to have cleared up conceding the far post corner goals and now near post set pieces are our Achilles heel.

Nordfeldt should now go by the nickname of Dracula ... He's fvcking terrified of crosses.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

QPR V Swans goals on 20:39 - Apr 13 with 1993 viewsAl_Bundy

The English translation of Nordfeldt is "lumbering tree in a straight jacket "
QPR V Swans goals on 20:42 - Apr 13 with 1984 viewsJonathans_coat

QPR V Swans goals on 19:00 - Apr 13 by trinityann

Second one is shocking

They are all shocking really. It’s comedy defending! If it wasn’t us I’d be laughing.

What the hell happens to us away from home?
QPR V Swans goals on 20:47 - Apr 13 with 1971 viewsploppy

QPR V Swans goals on 20:42 - Apr 13 by Jonathans_coat

They are all shocking really. It’s comedy defending! If it wasn’t us I’d be laughing.

What the hell happens to us away from home?

In truth, there was more comedy defending in the second half. A better team than QPR would have scored a hatful. The ball was pinging around in our box, Nordfelt either wasn't coming for the ball or he was flapping at it. At times we had loads of players in the box but it was like Keystone Cops. Wyndham was having kittens every time the ball went in there.
Login to get fewer ads

QPR V Swans goals on 21:06 - Apr 13 with 1934 viewswestside

Nordfeldt reminds me of a crab that just goes side to side
QPR V Swans goals on 21:53 - Apr 13 with 1873 viewsFireboy2

QPR V Swans goals on 19:21 - Apr 13 by theloneranger

P1ss poor defending all round, but the keeper was at fault for goals 1, 2, and 4.

We seem to have cleared up conceding the far post corner goals and now near post set pieces are our Achilles heel.

Nordfeldt should now go by the nickname of Dracula ... He's fvcking terrified of crosses.

Defenders were at fault as if they had done their job nordfeldt the crab wouldnt have to do the job he couldnt do.

Fwiw in the mins leading upto the first goal he made a cracking save but because we were well and truly hammered that has been forgotten.

I put this defeat down to be one of those days where no matter what we did nothing was going to go right.
QPR V Swans goals on 08:39 - Apr 14 with 1704 viewsAnotherJohn

QPR V Swans goals on 21:53 - Apr 13 by Fireboy2

Defenders were at fault as if they had done their job nordfeldt the crab wouldnt have to do the job he couldnt do.

Fwiw in the mins leading upto the first goal he made a cracking save but because we were well and truly hammered that has been forgotten.

I put this defeat down to be one of those days where no matter what we did nothing was going to go right.

I'm not a Nordfeldt admirer, but I wouldn't blame him for the first goal, The header came in before the ball reached the near post, and it was the responsibility of the left-sided defenders to cover that area..
QPR V Swans goals on 09:45 - Apr 14 with 1659 viewsFireboy2

Just forced myself to watch the goals again.

Im not going into dissecting every goal but imho aa i thought at the game the defending was totally to blame for all four goals, i dont rate either keeper but nordfeldt had no chance with all goals.
QPR V Swans goals on 12:53 - Apr 14 with 1553 viewsPegojack

QPR V Swans goals on 09:45 - Apr 14 by Fireboy2

Im not going into dissecting every goal but imho aa i thought at the game the defending was totally to blame for all four goals, i dont rate either keeper but nordfeldt had no chance with all goals.

Our defenders look like they think they're not allowed to touch the ball in the final third.
QPR V Swans goals on 13:36 - Apr 14 with 1522 viewsBluebird

QPR V Swans goals on 19:21 - Apr 13 by theloneranger

I thought you had a good keeper?
QPR V Swans goals on 13:45 - Apr 14 with 1507 viewsunion_jack

QPR V Swans goals on 13:36 - Apr 14 by Bluebird

I thought you had a good keeper?

We did. He went to West Ham when we got relegated.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

QPR V Swans goals on 14:09 - Apr 14 with 1485 viewsBluebird

QPR V Swans goals on 13:45 - Apr 14 by union_jack

We did. He went to West Ham when we got relegated.

Ah right.
QPR V Swans goals on 18:54 - Apr 14 with 1367 viewsploppy

QPR V Swans goals on 09:45 - Apr 14 by Fireboy2

I thought he dived over the second goal, much like he failed to save Stoke's goal in midweek. It was a comedy of errors though - from vdH's poor header, to CCV allowing the goalscorer to get a shot away, to Nordfeldt failing to save it.

Regardless of the goals, he was his indecisive best all game. What about the time in the second half where he flapped at the ball and it ended up coming back of the bar leading to an almighty melee. Or was that a bad dream I had?
QPR V Swans goals on 19:10 - Apr 14 with 1348 viewsSwanjaxs

A better appraisal of our awful defending...

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

QPR V Swans goals on 20:01 - Apr 14 with 1315 viewsFireboy2

QPR V Swans goals on 18:54 - Apr 14 by ploppy

I thought he dived over the second goal, much like he failed to save Stoke's goal in midweek. It was a comedy of errors though - from vdH's poor header, to CCV allowing the goalscorer to get a shot away, to Nordfeldt failing to save it.

Regardless of the goals, he was his indecisive best all game. What about the time in the second half where he flapped at the ball and it ended up coming back of the bar leading to an almighty melee. Or was that a bad dream I had?

His reactions which were needed arent very good.

What really really p!ssed me off was the bellends around us totally losing it after the second goal and turning on several fans in front of them who were trying to say get behind the team, it got quite tasty especially after the 3rd, the bellends who were very aggressive soon fvcked off after the 4th, w@nkers the lot of em.

Dont get me wrong i could have done one after the 3rd but after calming down i thought fvck it this shower aint gonna ruin my day so i stayed to cheer them on but didnt clap them off though
QPR V Swans goals on 11:15 - Apr 15 with 1185 viewsOldjack

QPR V Swans goals on 19:10 - Apr 14 by Swanjaxs

A better appraisal of our awful defending...

Has our keeper got ANY reflexes ,dear me, love the commentary

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024