Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Michael Gove Jnr put his hand up for Plaid... 16:46 - Apr 18 with 2615 viewsLohengrin

As a sign of just how confused and confusing these salad days of Brexit have become, or perhaps as a nod to the 42% of its own membership who voted Leave, Plaid Cymru have proudly unveiled the fruit of Gove’s loins as their candidate for the European Elections.

Pwy welodd yr un hwnnw yn dod?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Michael Gove Jnr put his hand up for Plaid... on 16:52 - Apr 18 with 1904 viewsPegojack

Feck me, he hit every branch of the ugly tree on his way down....
[Post edited 18 Apr 2019 16:53]
Michael Gove Jnr put his hand up for Plaid... on 16:57 - Apr 18 with 1886 viewsHighjack

It’s a shame Darran had Trampie banned. I would have liked to have seen him explain this one.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Michael Gove Jnr put his hand up for Plaid... on 16:58 - Apr 18 with 1885 viewsbluey_the_blue

Surely he's a Saes?
Michael Gove Jnr put his hand up for Plaid... on 16:59 - Apr 18 with 1882 viewswaynekerr55

Michael Gove Jnr put his hand up for Plaid... on 16:57 - Apr 18 by Highjack

It’s a shame Darran had Trampie banned. I would have liked to have seen him explain this one.

Is he banned?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Michael Gove Jnr put his hand up for Plaid... on 17:08 - Apr 18 with 1864 viewsHighjack

Michael Gove Jnr put his hand up for Plaid... on 16:59 - Apr 18 by waynekerr55

Is he banned?

Yes he was hit by the ban hammer.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Michael Gove Jnr put his hand up for Plaid... on 17:12 - Apr 18 with 1860 viewsLohengrin

Michael Gove Jnr put his hand up for Plaid... on 17:08 - Apr 18 by Highjack

Yes he was hit by the ban hammer.

Michael Gove Jnr put his hand up for Plaid... on 17:47 - Apr 18 with 1831 viewswaynekerr55

Michael Gove Jnr put his hand up for Plaid... on 17:12 - Apr 18 by Lohengrin

Now that takes me back to my childhood, Loh!

Michael Gove Jnr put his hand up for Plaid... on 18:12 - Apr 18 with 1802 viewsHighjack

I’m not sure if it was a dream, I was very young at the time but I swear timmy mallett was sent out to South Africa to do a documentary on apartheid at some point.

Login to get fewer ads

Michael Gove Jnr put his hand up for Plaid... on 18:13 - Apr 18 with 1797 viewsbluey_the_blue

Michael Gove Jnr put his hand up for Plaid... on 18:12 - Apr 18 by Highjack

I’m not sure if it was a dream, I was very young at the time but I swear timmy mallett was sent out to South Africa to do a documentary on apartheid at some point.

Michael Gove Jnr put his hand up for Plaid... on 18:54 - Apr 18 with 1760 viewswaynekerr55

Michael Gove Jnr put his hand up for Plaid... on 18:13 - Apr 18 by bluey_the_blue

Michael Gove Jnr put his hand up for Plaid... on 19:19 - Apr 18 with 1747 viewsLohengrin

Michael Gove Jnr put his hand up for Plaid... on 17:47 - Apr 18 by waynekerr55

Now that takes me back to my childhood, Loh!

There’s an age gap I suspect. Coal fires, the outdoor privy and the dulcet tones of Doris Hare take me back to mine.

Michael Gove Jnr put his hand up for Plaid... on 19:21 - Apr 18 with 1741 viewsbluey_the_blue

Michael Gove Jnr put his hand up for Plaid... on 19:19 - Apr 18 by Lohengrin

There’s an age gap I suspect. Coal fires, the outdoor privy and the dulcet tones of Doris Hare take me back to mine.

You had fire back then?
Michael Gove Jnr put his hand up for Plaid... on 19:25 - Apr 18 with 1737 viewsLohengrin

Michael Gove Jnr put his hand up for Plaid... on 19:21 - Apr 18 by bluey_the_blue

You had fire back then?

What else do you imagine I would have sat in front of with my tin bath?

Michael Gove Jnr put his hand up for Plaid... on 19:26 - Apr 18 with 1731 viewsbluey_the_blue

Michael Gove Jnr put his hand up for Plaid... on 19:25 - Apr 18 by Lohengrin

What else do you imagine I would have sat in front of with my tin bath?

I always had you pegged as a White Walker from Game of Thrones.
Michael Gove Jnr put his hand up for Plaid... on 19:52 - Apr 18 with 1713 viewsLohengrin

Michael Gove Jnr put his hand up for Plaid... on 19:26 - Apr 18 by bluey_the_blue

I always had you pegged as a White Walker from Game of Thrones.

That’s wasted on me, Bluey. I’ve not seen a single episode.

Michael Gove Jnr put his hand up for Plaid... on 19:54 - Apr 18 with 1711 viewsDr_Winston

Michael Gove Jnr put his hand up for Plaid... on 19:52 - Apr 18 by Lohengrin

As a history buff you're missing out.

Much of the story is cribbed from British History. The Wars of the Roses being the most notable example.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Michael Gove Jnr put his hand up for Plaid... on 19:55 - Apr 18 with 1708 viewsbluey_the_blue

Michael Gove Jnr put his hand up for Plaid... on 19:52 - Apr 18 by Lohengrin

Dear gods.

Boobies and shagging ( oh and torture and castration ) along with dragons.
Michael Gove Jnr put his hand up for Plaid... on 20:02 - Apr 18 with 1703 viewsexiledclaseboy

Michael Gove Jnr put his hand up for Plaid... on 19:54 - Apr 18 by Dr_Winston

As a history buff you're missing out.

Much of the story is cribbed from British History. The Wars of the Roses being the most notable example.

Those dragons and all the incest really turned the tide for the Yorkists

Poll: Tory leader

Michael Gove Jnr put his hand up for Plaid... on 20:04 - Apr 18 with 1702 viewsexiledclaseboy

Michael Gove Jnr put his hand up for Plaid... on 16:58 - Apr 18 by bluey_the_blue

Surely he's a Saes?

Gove’s Scottish.

Michael Gove Jnr put his hand up for Plaid... (n/t) on 20:05 - Apr 18 with 1699 viewsbluey_the_blue

Michael Gove Jnr put his hand up for Plaid... on 20:04 - Apr 18 by exiledclaseboy

Gove’s Scottish.

[Post edited 18 Apr 2019 20:06]
Michael Gove Jnr put his hand up for Plaid... on 20:06 - Apr 18 with 1693 viewsDr_Winston

Michael Gove Jnr put his hand up for Plaid... on 20:02 - Apr 18 by exiledclaseboy

Those dragons and all the incest really turned the tide for the Yorkists

*sigh*

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Michael Gove Jnr put his hand up for Plaid... on 20:24 - Apr 18 with 1677 viewsexiledclaseboy

Michael Gove Jnr put his hand up for Plaid... on 20:06 - Apr 18 by Dr_Winston

*sigh*

Michael Gove Jnr put his hand up for Plaid... on 20:37 - Apr 18 with 1657 viewsLeonWasGod

Michael Gove Jnr put his hand up for Plaid... on 16:52 - Apr 18 by Pegojack

Feck me, he hit every branch of the ugly tree on his way down....
[Post edited 18 Apr 2019 16:53]

Looks to me like you can take the boy out of the Tories, but you can’t take the Tory out of the boy.

Is this a wind up btw? If not just shows the ridiculous nature of career politics and privilege etc., not that we needed reminding.
Michael Gove Jnr put his hand up for Plaid... on 21:05 - Apr 18 with 1637 viewsLohengrin

Michael Gove Jnr put his hand up for Plaid... on 20:37 - Apr 18 by LeonWasGod

Looks to me like you can take the boy out of the Tories, but you can’t take the Tory out of the boy.

Is this a wind up btw? If not just shows the ridiculous nature of career politics and privilege etc., not that we needed reminding.

A wind up? As if...

Michael Gove Jnr put his hand up for Plaid... on 21:17 - Apr 18 with 1626 viewsLeonWasGod

Michael Gove Jnr put his hand up for Plaid... on 21:05 - Apr 18 by Lohengrin

A wind up? As if...

I know, far too surreal for a wind up. That’s Plaid screwed in that constituency (maybe they were already; I didn’t pay attention to where it was). I suppose they could have chosen a worse candidate to represent the common man...what’s Mark Thatcher up to these days?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024