Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
John Rhys-Davies on Question time 22:40 - Apr 25 with 6008 viewsdickythorpe

North Bank regular back in the day. Took Harrison Ford up the Garibaldi.
John Rhys-Davies on Question time on 22:45 - Apr 25 with 3443 viewsLohengrin

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

John Rhys-Davies on Question time on 22:46 - Apr 25 with 3440 viewstheloneranger

I bet that was painful for Harrison Ford 😂

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

John Rhys-Davies on Question time on 23:17 - Apr 25 with 3368 viewsdickythorpe

Not a bad episode tonight.
John Rhys-Davies on Question time on 23:41 - Apr 25 with 3342 viewsdickythorpe

Views from Nowhere (@ViewsFrmNowhere) Tweeted:
What an unseemly, unbecoming eruption from John Rhys-Davies on twitter. Shouldn't be allowed back on #bbcqt https://t.co/Ku4XicXXbV
John Rhys-Davies on Question time on 23:50 - Apr 25 with 3331 viewsLohengrin

John Rhys-Davies on Question time on 23:41 - Apr 25 by dickythorpe

Views from Nowhere (@ViewsFrmNowhere) Tweeted:
What an unseemly, unbecoming eruption from John Rhys-Davies on twitter. Shouldn't be allowed back on #bbcqt https://t.co/Ku4XicXXbV

The Horn of Helm Hammerhand sounding in the deep one last time...

John Rhys-Davies on Question time on 23:53 - Apr 25 with 3326 viewstheloneranger

Brilliant voice which you can recognise anywhere.

A son of Ammanford for a while

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

John Rhys-Davies on Question time on 00:11 - Apr 26 with 3307 viewslondonlisa2001

He may have been a North Bank regular but he came across tonight as a bullying, self obsessed, no nothing moron.

As one audience member said - shut up, you’re just an actor, I’d rather listen to the politicians.
John Rhys-Davies on Question time on 07:02 - Apr 26 with 3166 viewsBrynmill_Jack

John Rhys-Davies on Question time on 00:11 - Apr 26 by londonlisa2001

He may have been a North Bank regular but he came across tonight as a bullying, self obsessed, no nothing moron.

As one audience member said - shut up, you’re just an actor, I’d rather listen to the politicians.

I didn’t see it Lisa. What was he erupting about? As an aside I thought he’d passed away a while back. My bad.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Login to get fewer ads

John Rhys-Davies on Question time on 07:06 - Apr 26 with 3161 viewsGeoffThom

Loved him said it straight, and told those Muppets on the panel what the people want not what they want .
John Rhys-Davies on Question time on 08:05 - Apr 26 with 3093 viewsHighjack

John Rhys-Davies on Question time on 23:50 - Apr 25 by Lohengrin

The Horn of Helm Hammerhand sounding in the deep one last time...

Then for afters he’s getting his ring destroyed by taking it up the Ephel Duath.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

John Rhys-Davies on Question time on 08:56 - Apr 26 with 3037 viewsLohengrin

He came across as being as mad as a hatter. I’m guessing the production team at QT are well aware of his eccentricities, shall we say, and that’s the reason they booked him.

QT has now made the full transition to pantomime, complete with panto audience reaction. If somebody was to tell me that there was an intern standing in the wings with a cue card telling them when to boo or cheer or both simultaneously I wouldn’t be too surprised at this stage.

NB: *know-nothing.

John Rhys-Davies on Question time on 09:20 - Apr 26 with 2998 viewsHighjack

John Rhys-Davies on Question time on 08:56 - Apr 26 by Lohengrin

He came across as being as mad as a hatter. I’m guessing the production team at QT are well aware of his eccentricities, shall we say, and that’s the reason they booked him.

QT has now made the full transition to pantomime, complete with panto audience reaction. If somebody was to tell me that there was an intern standing in the wings with a cue card telling them when to boo or cheer or both simultaneously I wouldn’t be too surprised at this stage.

It’s more likely the whole thing has just been infiltrated by activists. The number of familiar faces who are in the audience from Inverness to Penzance is astounding.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

John Rhys-Davies on Question time on 09:23 - Apr 26 with 2988 viewsoldcob

John Rhys-Davies on Question time on 09:20 - Apr 26 by Highjack

It’s more likely the whole thing has just been infiltrated by activists. The number of familiar faces who are in the audience from Inverness to Penzance is astounding.

I thought he was ignorant and rude, but now I find he's an ex North banker I think he was out spoken and well informed.
John Rhys-Davies on Question time on 09:23 - Apr 26 with 2988 viewsLohengrin

The shouty gobshite is with Momentum. I’ve seen him crop up in a few places.

I’d swap his ears around on general principle.

John Rhys-Davies on Question time on 09:25 - Apr 26 with 2982 viewsLeonWasGod

John Rhys-Davies on Question time on 08:56 - Apr 26 by Lohengrin

*Oh no it hasn't...*
John Rhys-Davies on Question time on 09:28 - Apr 26 with 2976 viewstrinityann

I would rather listen to group of infants than these politicians.
John Rhys-Davies on Question time on 09:28 - Apr 26 with 2976 viewsLohengrin

John Rhys-Davies on Question time on 09:25 - Apr 26 by LeonWasGod

*Oh no it hasn't...*

Stop that or we’ll have Kev Johns all over this thread.

John Rhys-Davies on Question time on 09:29 - Apr 26 with 2975 viewsLohengrin

John Rhys-Davies on Question time on 09:28 - Apr 26 by trinityann

I would rather listen to group of infants than these politicians.

It’s why we all gather here.

John Rhys-Davies on Question time on 09:30 - Apr 26 with 2974 viewsLeonWasGod

They're booked deliberately, and briefed by the production crew before filming. It certainly happens with the Kipper activists (the audience producer womany hangs to the right - Penley or Peddley or something), but I wouldn't at all be surprised if the momentum nutjobs are deliberately booked too. A pantomime indeed. I don't bother with it these days.
John Rhys-Davies on Question time on 09:34 - Apr 26 with 2965 viewsHighjack

John Rhys-Davies on Question time on 09:30 - Apr 26 by LeonWasGod

They're booked deliberately, and briefed by the production crew before filming. It certainly happens with the Kipper activists (the audience producer womany hangs to the right - Penley or Peddley or something), but I wouldn't at all be surprised if the momentum nutjobs are deliberately booked too. A pantomime indeed. I don't bother with it these days.

When it was held in the Gwyn hall in Neath I didn’t recognise a single face. Now I don’t profess to know everyone in Neath but the chances are I’d recognise a few, particularly those around my age.

The accents were all funny too. And not just Neath funny.

John Rhys-Davies on Question time on 09:35 - Apr 26 with 2964 viewsLohengrin

John Rhys-Davies on Question time on 09:30 - Apr 26 by LeonWasGod

I’d like to see a special with Trampie and PikeyPaul on the panel, Kate Adie in the chair.

John Rhys-Davies on Question time on 09:40 - Apr 26 with 2955 viewsLohengrin

John Rhys-Davies on Question time on 09:34 - Apr 26 by Highjack

When it was held in the Gwyn hall in Neath I didn’t recognise a single face. Now I don’t profess to know everyone in Neath but the chances are I’d recognise a few, particularly those around my age.

The accents were all funny too. And not just Neath funny.

With ‘mun’ or ‘like’ ending every sentence.

John Rhys-Davies on Question time on 10:00 - Apr 26 with 2919 viewsWarwickHunt

John Rhys-Davies on Question time on 07:06 - Apr 26 by GeoffThom

Loved him said it straight, and told those Muppets on the panel what the people want not what they want .

That would be Remain then. Currently at least 58%.
[Post edited 26 Apr 2019 10:01]
John Rhys-Davies on Question time on 10:51 - Apr 26 with 2870 viewstrinityann

John Rhys-Davies on Question time on 10:00 - Apr 26 by WarwickHunt

That would be Remain then. Currently at least 58%.
[Post edited 26 Apr 2019 10:01]

On the poll I just read its 78% for leave. Not sure what to believe.
John Rhys-Davies on Question time on 11:10 - Apr 26 with 2833 viewsHighjack

John Rhys-Davies on Question time on 10:51 - Apr 26 by trinityann

On the poll I just read its 78% for leave. Not sure what to believe.

Not believing polls is always a good start.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024