Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The guy running from the liberty to Ewood Park 22:15 - Apr 27 with 953 viewsChief

Announcement at HT. Anyone know anymore details please?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

The guy running from the liberty to Ewood Park on 22:17 - Apr 27 with 942 viewsDarran

If it was announced over the embarrassing fuçking PA system that’s been in place since we moved into the stadium I doubt anyone has anymore details.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The guy running from the liberty to Ewood Park on 22:23 - Apr 27 with 913 viewsbuilthjack

Andrew Williams. He has a justgiving page. Running I think, from today, to get to Blackburn for the game next Sunday.
One of you clever guys can put the link up.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The guy running from the liberty to Ewood Park on 22:24 - Apr 27 with 911 viewsChief

The guy running from the liberty to Ewood Park on 22:17 - Apr 27 by Darran

If it was announced over the embarrassing fuçking PA system that’s been in place since we moved into the stadium I doubt anyone has anymore details.

Yeah indeed but he was running for cause close to my heart so I'd like to contribute if anyone knows where I can!?

The guy running from the liberty to Ewood Park on 22:29 - Apr 27 with 891 viewsSTID2017

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/andrew-williams-782?utm_id=106&utm_term=

Just click on the link

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

The guy running from the liberty to Ewood Park on 22:33 - Apr 27 with 879 viewsSTID2017

Already raised £1345 of £1500 target
Excellent effort

The guy running from the liberty to Ewood Park on 22:36 - Apr 27 with 876 viewsChief

The guy running from the liberty to Ewood Park on 22:29 - Apr 27 by STID2017

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/andrew-williams-782?utm_id=106&utm_term=

Just click on the link

Much appreciated

The guy running from the liberty to Ewood Park on 22:38 - Apr 27 with 870 viewsSTID2017

The guy running from the liberty to Ewood Park on 22:36 - Apr 27 by Chief

Much appreciated

No problem - just donated £1344.50 myself.
Get giving the rest of you

The guy running from the liberty to Ewood Park on 22:42 - Apr 27 with 857 viewsbuilthjack

The guy running from the liberty to Ewood Park on 22:38 - Apr 27 by STID2017

You donated £1344.50 ?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

The guy running from the liberty to Ewood Park on 22:43 - Apr 27 with 854 viewsChief

The guy running from the liberty to Ewood Park on 22:38 - Apr 27 by STID2017

YjB

The guy running from the liberty to Ewood Park on 22:46 - Apr 27 with 847 viewsSTID2017

The guy running from the liberty to Ewood Park on 22:42 - Apr 27 by builthjack

You donated £1344.50 ?

Okay maybe not quite - maybe I should have put a different smiley.
However I have donated.
Should have put that smiley

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024