Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NSR-Football grounds wall collapses as fans celebrate goal at Caernarfon Town 21:01 - May 11 with 2018 viewsjackharris

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/football-stadiums-wal

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

NSR-Football grounds wall collapses as fans celebrate goal at Caernarfon Town on 21:02 - May 11 with 2010 viewsjackharris

‪

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

NSR-Football grounds wall collapses as fans celebrate goal at Caernarfon Town on 22:12 - May 11 with 1901 viewsdickythorpe

Cement can't have set properly.

Isn't the Hoover dam still setting still?
NSR-Football grounds wall collapses as fans celebrate goal at Caernarfon Town on 23:19 - May 11 with 1822 viewswestwalesed

I enjoyed watching this game earlier, the standard is appallingly bad, but it’s entertaining nonetheless.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

NSR-Football grounds wall collapses as fans celebrate goal at Caernarfon Town on 10:04 - May 12 with 1686 viewsKilkennyjack

NSR-Football grounds wall collapses as fans celebrate goal at Caernarfon Town on 23:19 - May 11 by westwalesed

I enjoyed watching this game earlier, the standard is appallingly bad, but it’s entertaining nonetheless.

No its not appallingly bad.

Frankly not many leagues in the world stand comparison with the world class players in the Premiership. Sky money matters.
Almost all the players have been attached to pro clubs.
Llanelli struggled last year with a team full of former full time Swans u23!players.

Hope everybody was ok after the wall failure.

Beware of the Risen People

NSR-Football grounds wall collapses as fans celebrate goal at Caernarfon Town on 10:16 - May 12 with 1670 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

NSR-Football grounds wall collapses as fans celebrate goal at Caernarfon Town on 10:04 - May 12 by Kilkennyjack

No its not appallingly bad.

Frankly not many leagues in the world stand comparison with the world class players in the Premiership. Sky money matters.
Almost all the players have been attached to pro clubs.
Llanelli struggled last year with a team full of former full time Swans u23!players.

Hope everybody was ok after the wall failure.

Yes it is. How far do you think they'll get in the Europa League? This season Connah's Quay lost 5-1 to a team from Belarus and TNS, the best team in the league for quite some time struggled to get past a pub side from Gibraltar.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

NSR-Football grounds wall collapses as fans celebrate goal at Caernarfon Town on 15:21 - May 12 with 1552 viewsBarryTownSwam

NSR-Football grounds wall collapses as fans celebrate goal at Caernarfon Town on 10:16 - May 12 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Yes it is. How far do you think they'll get in the Europa League? This season Connah's Quay lost 5-1 to a team from Belarus and TNS, the best team in the league for quite some time struggled to get past a pub side from Gibraltar.

The pub side from Gibraltar that beat Rangers you mean !
The side from Belarus with 4 full internationals in the side you mean !
NSR-Football grounds wall collapses as fans celebrate goal at Caernarfon Town on 15:42 - May 12 with 1538 viewsstevethejack

Really horrible seeing that - looks like a young lad with an arm injury is the only serious casualty, thankfully.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48241727
NSR-Football grounds wall collapses as fans celebrate goal at Caernarfon Town on 22:34 - May 12 with 1429 viewsNotLoyal

NSR-Football grounds wall collapses as fans celebrate goal at Caernarfon Town on 10:16 - May 12 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

There are no pub sides in the Europa League.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Login to get fewer ads

NSR-Football grounds wall collapses as fans celebrate goal at Caernarfon Town on 23:11 - May 12 with 1415 viewsBarrySwan

Yes it is appallingly bad.

Taking in several games at Jenner Park every season I never cease to be amazed at the general absence of any definable standard ball skills from either home or away sides in the LOW

I don't expect Liverpool v Man City standards but an occasional glimpse of someone who can trap a ball or possibly make the odd 20 yard+ pass to their own side would be a bonus.

The thought that anyone in the LOW actually gets paid to play fascinates/astounds me.

LOW clubs humiliating playing records against pub sides from previously unheard of Eastern European countries or micro Duchies and protectorates from around the continent tells you all you need to know about the standard of the LOW
[Post edited 12 May 2019 23:15]
NSR-Football grounds wall collapses as fans celebrate goal at Caernarfon Town on 13:20 - May 13 with 1309 viewswestwalesed

I actually don’t mind that it’s appallingly bad, it is what it is and it’s entertaining enough.
If Bala make the Europa League is go to the home leg for a bit of a trip. They play Euro games at Mars Tegid don’t they?

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

NSR-Football grounds wall collapses as fans celebrate goal at Caernarfon Town on 18:20 - May 13 with 1250 viewsAquinas

It's strange because when you watch the WPL on tv, the players look awful, slow, bereft of any skill but in school they were probably unplayable and the next big thing. The player pool is massive and we are lucky with the standard of football in the top leagues.

It just shows that football is a global sport played by millions so the difference in talent is far higher than in a sport like rugby.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024