Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bolton In Administration 17:31 - May 13 with 1276 viewssP7qupUf

A real basket case of a club. minus twelve points to start next season.
Bolton In Administration on 09:11 - May 14 with 1040 viewsLeonWasGod

There for the grace of god and all that. Especially as we have owners who are (a) fecking clueless, and (b) don't seem to have a pot to piss in either.
Bolton In Administration on 09:17 - May 14 with 1030 viewsFireboy2

Bolton In Administration on 09:11 - May 14 by LeonWasGod

There for the grace of god and all that. Especially as we have owners who are (a) fecking clueless, and (b) don't seem to have a pot to piss in either.

And its lucky we have birch then.

Really feel for bolton as they have been run very badly since the shyster davies took over, talking to bolton fans i know, they are hoping the chinese consortium can bail them out.
Bolton In Administration on 09:23 - May 14 with 1014 viewsLeonWasGod

Bolton In Administration on 09:17 - May 14 by Fireboy2

And its lucky we have birch then.

Really feel for bolton as they have been run very badly since the shyster davies took over, talking to bolton fans i know, they are hoping the chinese consortium can bail them out.

How some of these people get passed the 'fit and proper' test is beyond me.

Birch is a funny one. There was grumbling when he came in because of what he's' done before, but when he was announced they did say he wasn't here to carry out his normal stripping role. Obviously he's here to somehow make us sustainable, but it *may* not simply be a hatchet job. He could be what we need to stop us pissing money up the wall on players like Clueless. Then again he might not! Time will tell.

What we haven't seen yet is his influence in amy major footballing decisions. He hasn't had any to make yet. If potter goes, that'll be a good test. If he's got an eye for a manager we'll be ok, but if he doesn't stop the Yanks going for someone like Bobbly again, we could be screwed. Going to be an interesting and challenging couple of years I think.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024