Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Uncertainty at Swansea, Continuity at Cardiff. 18:56 - May 14 with 5536 viewslifelong

You’ve got to love BBC Wales aye? 😂
Uncertainty at Swansea, Continuity at Cardiff. on 19:12 - May 14 with 2733 viewsunion_jack

But unfortunately they’re right (even though they may be taking some perverse pleasure out of it, I don’t know).

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Uncertainty at Swansea, Continuity at Cardiff. on 19:15 - May 14 with 2717 viewsbluey_the_blue

What's wrong with that reporting ( for once )?

Redundancies, rumours of players going, Potter going. Warnock staying on.

You could quibble we're losing our entire starting midfield, but that's just a quibble.
Uncertainty at Swansea, Continuity at Cardiff. on 19:44 - May 14 with 2637 viewslifelong

Plus,they’ve got that slimy toad on board with them now.
[Post edited 14 May 2019 19:47]
Uncertainty at Swansea, Continuity at Cardiff. on 19:49 - May 14 with 2601 viewsLeonWasGod

Uncertainty at Swansea, Continuity at Cardiff. on 19:12 - May 14 by union_jack

But unfortunately they’re right (even though they may be taking some perverse pleasure out of it, I don’t know).

Continuity my arse. Dropping down a division, huge cut in income, players already announced they're leaving, other players who'll want to go.

The only advantage is they've had more practice at getting relegated recently and have someone who's prepared to waste money on them (albeit less so that previously).
Uncertainty at Swansea, Continuity at Cardiff. on 19:50 - May 14 with 2595 viewsChief

Uncertainty at Swansea, Continuity at Cardiff. on 19:15 - May 14 by bluey_the_blue

You could quibble we're losing our entire starting midfield, but that's just a quibble.

No continuity in the division you'll be playing football in compared to last year though is there

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Uncertainty at Swansea, Continuity at Cardiff. on 20:11 - May 14 with 2548 viewsLuther27

High earners out...kids transferred in. At least we had a top notch academy to import from.
Uncertainty at Swansea, Continuity at Cardiff. on 20:12 - May 14 with 2539 viewsbluey_the_blue

Uncertainty at Swansea, Continuity at Cardiff. on 19:49 - May 14 by LeonWasGod

Continuity my arse. Dropping down a division, huge cut in income, players already announced they're leaving, other players who'll want to go.

The only advantage is they've had more practice at getting relegated recently and have someone who's prepared to waste money on them (albeit less so that previously).

And what players are going?

Loan players and Gunnarsson. We bought Championship players for precisely this reason.
Uncertainty at Swansea, Continuity at Cardiff. on 20:15 - May 14 with 2530 viewsbluey_the_blue

Uncertainty at Swansea, Continuity at Cardiff. on 20:11 - May 14 by Luther27

High earners out...kids transferred in. At least we had a top notch academy to import from.

Except... we don't have "high earners" as you put it. Wage bill was £27m, half that of Huddersfield.

Kids in? Well, I'd like to see Coxe at right back, maybe Spence and Griffiths may get opportunities this season, not sure why you think there's going to be a massive migration of players out.
[Post edited 14 May 2019 20:39]
Login to get fewer ads

Uncertainty at Swansea, Continuity at Cardiff. on 20:17 - May 14 with 2518 viewslifelong

Uncertainty at Swansea, Continuity at Cardiff. on 20:12 - May 14 by bluey_the_blue

And what players are going?

Loan players and Gunnarsson. We bought Championship players for precisely this reason.

Perhaps no fecker wants them?
Uncertainty at Swansea, Continuity at Cardiff. on 20:28 - May 14 with 2473 viewssainthelens

Uncertainty at Swansea, Continuity at Cardiff. on 20:17 - May 14 by lifelong

Perhaps no fecker wants them?

Nah, truth is they arnt anywhere near the giants they claim they are. A championship side at best and settling for it. The PL isn't for them, they've proved that...twice.
Uncertainty at Swansea, Continuity at Cardiff. on 20:38 - May 14 with 2428 viewsLuther27

Uncertainty at Swansea, Continuity at Cardiff. on 20:15 - May 14 by bluey_the_blue

Except... we don't have "high earners" as you put it. Wage bill was £27m, half that of Huddersfield.

Kids in? Well, I'd like to see Coxe at right back, maybe Spence and Griffiths may get opportunities this season, not sure why you think there's going to be a massive migration of players out.

We’ll see...
Uncertainty at Swansea, Continuity at Cardiff. on 20:39 - May 14 with 2412 viewsvalleyboy

Uncertainty at Swansea, Continuity at Cardiff. on 20:28 - May 14 by sainthelens

Nah, truth is they arnt anywhere near the giants they claim they are. A championship side at best and settling for it. The PL isn't for them, they've proved that...twice.

Maybe they are not near the giants they claim they are, but it will be an easy 6 points for them against Swansea

Remember what Potter has moaned about all season. In Swansea not winning against the physicality of opponents
Uncertainty at Swansea, Continuity at Cardiff. on 20:41 - May 14 with 2404 viewsvetchonian

Uncertainty at Swansea, Continuity at Cardiff. on 19:15 - May 14 by bluey_the_blue

Well let's be honest Warnock isn't going anywhere is he...funny how little old Swansea's manager is demand yet experienced Cardiff manager is not wanted.....never mind league 1 will be looking forward to you joining them soon.

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Uncertainty at Swansea, Continuity at Cardiff. on 20:42 - May 14 with 2395 viewssainthelens

Uncertainty at Swansea, Continuity at Cardiff. on 20:39 - May 14 by valleyboy

Maybe they are not near the giants they claim they are, but it will be an easy 6 points for them against Swansea

Remember what Potter has moaned about all season. In Swansea not winning against the physicality of opponents

Who's to say our kids won't clog the fck out of em.
Uncertainty at Swansea, Continuity at Cardiff. on 20:44 - May 14 with 2386 viewsbluey_the_blue

Uncertainty at Swansea, Continuity at Cardiff. on 20:41 - May 14 by vetchonian

Well let's be honest Warnock isn't going anywhere is he...funny how little old Swansea's manager is demand yet experienced Cardiff manager is not wanted.....never mind league 1 will be looking forward to you joining them soon.

Warnock's 70 with one year left on his contract. I'd imagine he'll retire after that but I hate to say it, 70 yr old managers generally aren't in high demand.
Uncertainty at Swansea, Continuity at Cardiff. on 20:47 - May 14 with 2371 viewssainthelens

Uncertainty at Swansea, Continuity at Cardiff. on 20:44 - May 14 by bluey_the_blue

Warnock's 70 with one year left on his contract. I'd imagine he'll retire after that but I hate to say it, 70 yr old managers generally aren't in high demand.

He's a perfect match for the crap you serve up.
Uncertainty at Swansea, Continuity at Cardiff. on 20:49 - May 14 with 2365 viewsvetchonian

Uncertainty at Swansea, Continuity at Cardiff. on 20:44 - May 14 by bluey_the_blue

Like Roy Hodgson you mean
A little older than Warnock but can keep teams in the PL

Uncertainty at Swansea, Continuity at Cardiff. on 20:50 - May 14 with 2356 viewspencoedjack

Uncertainty at Swansea, Continuity at Cardiff. on 20:39 - May 14 by valleyboy

Obviously you didn’t watch us beating Stoke & Boro cun tos
Uncertainty at Swansea, Continuity at Cardiff. on 20:51 - May 14 with 2352 viewsNeathJack

Uncertainty at Swansea, Continuity at Cardiff. on 20:15 - May 14 by bluey_the_blue

Wage bill was £27m for the season just finished?

No chance.
Uncertainty at Swansea, Continuity at Cardiff. on 20:53 - May 14 with 2334 viewsvetchonian

Uncertainty at Swansea, Continuity at Cardiff. on 20:50 - May 14 by pencoedjack

Obviously you didn’t watch us beating Stoke & Boro cun tos

It's ok pen he is an Aberdare Eames....knows nowt about proper football...runs In the family

Uncertainty at Swansea, Continuity at Cardiff. on 20:54 - May 14 with 2328 viewsbluey_the_blue

Uncertainty at Swansea, Continuity at Cardiff. on 20:51 - May 14 by NeathJack

Wage bill was £27m for the season just finished?

No chance.

Apparently so.

Highest earner was Arter due to his Bournemouth deal,which was apparently 40k per week.

We kept fees and wages down to cater for relegation.
Uncertainty at Swansea, Continuity at Cardiff. on 20:59 - May 14 with 2291 viewsNeathJack

Uncertainty at Swansea, Continuity at Cardiff. on 20:54 - May 14 by bluey_the_blue

Apparently so.

Highest earner was Arter due to his Bournemouth deal,which was apparently 40k per week.

Easy to keep fees down when you refuse to pay them, I guess.
Uncertainty at Swansea, Continuity at Cardiff. on 21:02 - May 14 with 2265 viewsthornabyswan

Uncertainty at Swansea, Continuity at Cardiff. on 20:54 - May 14 by bluey_the_blue

Apparently so.

You are never in the league long enough for the wages to get to high.

That tends to happen to clubs who stayed there for 8 seasons.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Uncertainty at Swansea, Continuity at Cardiff. on 21:12 - May 14 with 2214 viewsvalleyboy

Uncertainty at Swansea, Continuity at Cardiff. on 20:59 - May 14 by NeathJack

Easy to keep fees down when you refuse to pay them, I guess.

Or maybe not that dull to think you would not be relegated

What club would pay West Ham £18 million and £80k per week for a player that West Ham wanted shot of

Remembering as well, is that player said publicly, that he didn’t want to go back to Swansea

Now that’s what I call stupidity big time

But there you were someone that used to say how good Jenkins was
Uncertainty at Swansea, Continuity at Cardiff. on 21:20 - May 14 with 2179 viewsNeathJack

Uncertainty at Swansea, Continuity at Cardiff. on 21:12 - May 14 by valleyboy

Or maybe not that dull to think you would not be relegated

What club would pay West Ham £18 million and £80k per week for a player that West Ham wanted shot of

Remembering as well, is that player said publicly, that he didn’t want to go back to Swansea

Now that’s what I call stupidity big time

But there you were someone that used to say how good Jenkins was

Whataboutery.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024