Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Away games fans will be going to in the coming season. 08:42 - Jun 25 with 1784 viewsSwans9

I have booked my travel for Charlton away and hotel for Brentford. Will also try and go to Sheff Wed Luton Cardiff boro and Forest.
Away games fans will be going to in the coming season. on 09:24 - Jun 25 with 1740 viewsFireboy2

I will be trying to get to quite a few this season, all depends on changes to times and dates because of sky and bt, plus getting time off work.

Looking at going to derby, leeds, barnsley, wigan, sheff weds, huddersfield, west brom, CARDIFF obvs, stoke, preston, hull, blackburn, boro, brum, forest.

Im gutted that QPR, brentford, charlton, and fulham are midweek/xmas as i would have tried to do all those.
Away games fans will be going to in the coming season. on 11:01 - Jun 25 with 1644 viewsSTID2017

Away games fans will be going to in the coming season. on 09:24 - Jun 25 by Fireboy2

I will be trying to get to quite a few this season, all depends on changes to times and dates because of sky and bt, plus getting time off work.

Looking at going to derby, leeds, barnsley, wigan, sheff weds, huddersfield, west brom, CARDIFF obvs, stoke, preston, hull, blackburn, boro, brum, forest.

Im gutted that QPR, brentford, charlton, and fulham are midweek/xmas as i would have tried to do all those.

Cardiff, Barnsley, Wigan, Sheff Wed, Huddersfield, West Brom, Hull, Forest, Blackburn, plus Bristol Rovers and Crawley.

All new grounds for me, except Cardiff
Lovely campsites a few miles from Crawley so it'll be a nice weekend away
[Post edited 25 Jun 2019 11:03]

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Away games fans will be going to in the coming season. on 12:08 - Jun 25 with 1589 viewshobo

QPR, Charlton, Luton, Fulham, Millwall, Reading
Away games fans will be going to in the coming season. on 12:29 - Jun 25 with 1566 viewspencoedjack

Away games fans will be going to in the coming season. on 09:24 - Jun 25 by Fireboy2

I always say I am not going to C*****f 13 hours out of the house for a game 20 mins down the road.

I always end up going.

Not many grounds in the championship I haven't done Hull PNE Luton & somehow Stoke.

Try to tick them off the list & a few others for a boys day out.

Still gutted QPR, Charlton & especially Fulham are mid week.
Away games fans will be going to in the coming season. on 12:32 - Jun 25 with 1560 viewsTenbySwan

25,000 will want to go to Cardiff.

All been season ticket holders all their life 🤣🤣🤣
Away games fans will be going to in the coming season. on 12:46 - Jun 25 with 1538 viewsFireboy2

Away games fans will be going to in the coming season. on 12:32 - Jun 25 by TenbySwan

I honest enough to say i havent TS.

Hard work when you live 250 miles away
Away games fans will be going to in the coming season. on 13:18 - Jun 25 with 1494 viewssainthelens

Away games fans will be going to in the coming season. on 12:32 - Jun 25 by TenbySwan

Unless we are having a decent season, it's total nonsense of a comment.
Away games fans will be going to in the coming season. on 13:29 - Jun 25 with 1475 viewsTenbySwan

Away games fans will be going to in the coming season. on 13:18 - Jun 25 by sainthelens

Unless we are having a decent season, it's total nonsense of a comment.

It's a fecking joke for crying out loud.
That's why there was 3 laughing faces.
Login to get fewer ads

Away games fans will be going to in the coming season. on 13:42 - Jun 25 with 1456 viewsSTID2017

Away games fans will be going to in the coming season. on 13:29 - Jun 25 by TenbySwan

Cardiff home and awsy will be the only oversubscibed matches this season.
One for the fairweather fans

Away games fans will be going to in the coming season. on 13:45 - Jun 25 with 1453 viewssainthelens

Away games fans will be going to in the coming season. on 13:29 - Jun 25 by TenbySwan

Wind yer fckn neck in.
Away games fans will be going to in the coming season. on 13:56 - Jun 25 with 1432 viewsTenbySwan

Away games fans will be going to in the coming season. on 13:45 - Jun 25 by sainthelens

Wind yer fckn neck in.

Ditto
Away games fans will be going to in the coming season. on 16:39 - Jun 25 with 1308 viewsSTID2017

Can't wait to go to Forest and West Brom .
Proper clubs with tradition and still in their original stadiums
[Post edited 25 Jun 2019 16:40]

Away games fans will be going to in the coming season. on 19:05 - Jun 25 with 1226 viewsjacktar_

The only one I won't do is Cardiff away, the pain last time!! The first defeat at that level in both clubs history, and us with the team we had! I fear a hammering and the 1st double in the derby. I'll skip the home defeat as well.
Away games fans will be going to in the coming season. on 21:15 - Jun 25 with 1164 viewspencoedjack

Anyone know if Sky have released live games for all of August?

Leeds are always on the box & we are looking at doing overnighter
Away games fans will be going to in the coming season. on 22:07 - Jun 25 with 1126 viewssdh1412

Away games fans will be going to in the coming season. on 21:15 - Jun 25 by pencoedjack

Anyone know if Sky have released live games for all of August?

Leeds are always on the box & we are looking at doing overnighter

Only the first weekend announced so far.
Away games fans will be going to in the coming season. on 23:24 - Jun 25 with 1078 viewsTNT

Away games fans will be going to in the coming season. on 19:05 - Jun 25 by jacktar_

The only one I won't do is Cardiff away, the pain last time!! The first defeat at that level in both clubs history, and us with the team we had! I fear a hammering and the 1st double in the derby. I'll skip the home defeat as well.

Will the real Jacktar step forward?

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Away games fans will be going to in the coming season. on 05:15 - Jun 26 with 1042 viewsBrynmill_Jack

QPR away and Cardiff , not sure about any others yet.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024