Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New chairman bounce! 20:59 - May 18 with 2075 viewsCroftyjack

Not sure if there's such a thing but we ain't certainly seen it.
No communication..best young talent most certainly off.. redundancies...some of our most experienced players released and now the manager almost gone.
Great start....I fear Bolton syndrome coming.
New chairman bounce! on 21:01 - May 18 with 2058 viewsQJumpingJack

I am not sure we will turn out like Bolton, but Sunderland from two season ago seems more likely.
New chairman bounce! on 21:04 - May 18 with 2033 viewsSwanjaxs

Its the next level mun .. thanks Huw 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

New chairman bounce! on 23:11 - May 18 with 1854 viewsSmellyplumz

He's doing exactly what he's been brought in to do, take an axe to the club. Get used to it.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

New chairman bounce! on 23:13 - May 18 with 1848 viewsLandore_Jack

This is the price of relegation.

#backtojack

New chairman bounce! on 08:57 - May 19 with 1684 viewsNotLoyal

New chairman bounce! on 23:13 - May 18 by Landore_Jack

This is the price of relegation.

And people running the show who don't invest.
And who want to make a profit.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

New chairman bounce! on 09:16 - May 19 with 1618 viewsBillyChong

New chairman bounce! on 21:04 - May 18 by Swanjaxs

Its the next level mun .. thanks Huw 👍

This. Huw, Dineen, Van Zweden etc all to blame.
New chairman bounce! on 13:10 - May 19 with 1477 viewsCroftyjack

New chairman bounce! on 09:16 - May 19 by BillyChong

This. Huw, Dineen, Van Zweden etc all to blame.

Much as I blame the sellouts for selling to a hedge fund it was never this much carnage since the yanks took over...mass manager turnover, sell a player at any opportunities..Loan players that could make a difference, leave the stadium maintenance as council no longer do it etc...once there are no million pound assets to sell then we will be released at any fee, there's still a season or two of asset stripping yet to be done before the club's released.
New chairman bounce! on 13:34 - May 19 with 1436 viewsUxbridge

We're not where we are now because of Birch though, are we.

We're in the Championship because the club was a shambles for the last three seasons of our PL tenure. When the club had easier access to the funds needed to properly and more easily sort things out they failed to be brave and do the necessary job. Money is tight now because there's less income now, and it'll reduce year on year, whilst we still have some big earners on the books making things even more difficult. Thanks Huw.

That's the reason for our current situation, historic mismanagement. The club can't buy its way out of the current hole and the only way it'll happen now is by being run properly. Losing Potter would be a bitter blow in that battle. I'm not sure you can pin his departure on recent decisions though ... Brighton, like it or not, are a more attractive proposition than we are. Money talks, as does having a crack at the PL.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Login to get fewer ads

New chairman bounce! on 20:07 - May 19 with 1332 viewsCroftyjack

New chairman bounce! on 13:34 - May 19 by Uxbridge

We're not where we are now because of Birch though, are we.

We're in the Championship because the club was a shambles for the last three seasons of our PL tenure. When the club had easier access to the funds needed to properly and more easily sort things out they failed to be brave and do the necessary job. Money is tight now because there's less income now, and it'll reduce year on year, whilst we still have some big earners on the books making things even more difficult. Thanks Huw.

That's the reason for our current situation, historic mismanagement. The club can't buy its way out of the current hole and the only way it'll happen now is by being run properly. Losing Potter would be a bitter blow in that battle. I'm not sure you can pin his departure on recent decisions though ... Brighton, like it or not, are a more attractive proposition than we are. Money talks, as does having a crack at the PL.

And the big payout when he is inevitably sacked..win win.
All managers want a crack at this as itll set them up for life..anyone who thinks otherwise is delusional
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024