Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Madness at Ffos Las this Saturday evening. 21:40 - May 23 with 3268 viewsdickythorpe

Tickets still available. £40 online , £45 on the day.

Anyone going?

Heineken now in the bars.
Madness at Ffos Las this Saturday evening. on 21:49 - May 23 with 2643 viewsunion_jack

A group that never appealed to me unfortunately.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Madness at Ffos Las this Saturday evening. on 13:02 - May 24 with 2517 viewswhiterock

Loads going, not been a big Madness fan over the years but like many of their songs
Madness at Ffos Las this Saturday evening. on 17:14 - May 24 with 2445 viewsGreatBritton

I'll be there
Madness at Ffos Las this Saturday evening. on 09:07 - May 25 with 2283 viewsNotLoyal

I would go but if I do my girl will be mad at me.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Madness at Ffos Las this Saturday evening. on 09:11 - May 25 with 2269 viewslifelong

Madness at Ffos Las this Saturday evening. on 09:07 - May 25 by NotLoyal

I would go but if I do my girl will be mad at me.

Would you be driving in your car and wearing baggy trousers?
Madness at Ffos Las this Saturday evening. on 09:23 - May 25 with 2257 viewsdickythorpe

Madness at Ffos Las this Saturday evening. on 09:11 - May 25 by lifelong

Would you be driving in your car and wearing baggy trousers?

Free beer by all accounts but Please Don't Quote Me On That!

Madness at Ffos Las this Saturday evening. on 13:39 - May 25 with 2170 viewsWxmJax

Madness at Ffos Las this Saturday evening. on 17:14 - May 24 by GreatBritton

I'll be there

Wrong group

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Madness at Ffos Las this Saturday evening. on 14:02 - May 25 with 2148 viewsjackrmee

It's always fuking madness down there pal, it's full of valleys birds

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Login to get fewer ads

Madness at Ffos Las this Saturday evening. on 14:50 - May 25 with 2117 viewsdickythorpe

A lot of undercover plod in the crowd tonight I'm hearing.
So behave Dar if you are going.
Madness at Ffos Las this Saturday evening. on 14:57 - May 25 with 2110 viewsItchySphincter

I’m goying.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Madness at Ffos Las this Saturday evening. (n/t) on 15:25 - May 25 with 2089 viewsdickythorpe

Madness at Ffos Las this Saturday evening. on 14:57 - May 25 by ItchySphincter

I’m goying.

https://mobile.twitter.com/FfosLasRC/status/1132283985835560960?ref_src=twsrc%5E

I hope this isn't the only bar FFS!!!!??
[Post edited 25 May 2019 15:28]
Madness at Ffos Las this Saturday evening. on 15:39 - May 25 with 2071 viewsNotLoyal

Will there be horse racing ?

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Madness at Ffos Las this Saturday evening. on 15:51 - May 25 with 2058 viewsdickythorpe

"It must be rough, rough, rough,
It must be rough , rough, rough
Nothing more , nothing less
Living in Haverfordwest"
Madness at Ffos Las this Saturday evening. on 16:02 - May 25 with 2049 viewsThrasher6

There's a horse running in the 8.35 at Ffos tonight called Curious Carlos....you need to back it... The Bowen's
[Post edited 25 May 2019 16:03]

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Madness at Ffos Las this Saturday evening. on 16:27 - May 25 with 2029 viewsdickythorpe

Atomic Rumble 7.35pm as well.

If my accumulator comes in I'll try to get on stage ....( I won't but 20 years ago I would)
Madness at Ffos Las this Saturday evening. on 17:22 - May 25 with 2003 viewsAguycalledJack

Madness at Ffos Las this Saturday evening. on 16:02 - May 25 by Thrasher6

There's a horse running in the 8.35 at Ffos tonight called Curious Carlos....you need to back it... The Bowen's

When you say back it would you do to win or each way?
Madness at Ffos Las this Saturday evening. on 17:23 - May 25 with 1999 viewsAguycalledJack

Madness at Ffos Las this Saturday evening. on 16:27 - May 25 by dickythorpe

Atomic Rumble 7.35pm as well.

If my accumulator comes in I'll try to get on stage ....( I won't but 20 years ago I would)

To win or each way?
Madness at Ffos Las this Saturday evening. on 17:37 - May 25 with 1982 viewsdickythorpe

Madness at Ffos Las this Saturday evening. on 17:23 - May 25 by AguycalledJack

To win or each way?

At 5/2 I'd say win. It's in an each way accumulator for me (lucky 15)
Madness at Ffos Las this Saturday evening. on 18:00 - May 25 with 1954 viewsThrasher6

Madness at Ffos Las this Saturday evening. on 17:22 - May 25 by AguycalledJack

When you say back it would you do to win or each way?

I would back Curious each way...as it is around 5/1

With what info I have...it should be on the premises..so to speak
[Post edited 25 May 2019 18:01]

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Madness at Ffos Las this Saturday evening. on 20:56 - May 25 with 1857 viewsDarran

Madness at Ffos Las this Saturday evening. on 16:02 - May 25 by Thrasher6

lol I’d love to know how many you caught?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Madness at Ffos Las this Saturday evening. on 00:05 - May 26 with 1761 viewsdickythorpe

Just got back. Thoroughly enjoyed. Not the biggest concert of all time but Madness have a few songs that can get a crowd rocking.
Wings of a dove, it must be love, driving in my car and baggy trousers are classics.
Dreadful pricing of beer £4.80-£5.20 a pint, halves were cheaper.
Not enough bogs.

Madness will play to bigger audiences but they are consumate professionals. The encore of Nightboat to Cairo was great.
Madness at Ffos Las this Saturday evening. on 01:52 - May 26 with 1719 viewsTim_Harry

I went to see Madness at the Motorpoint a few months ago and had to go to this one.

Probably not even in my top ten favourite bands, but if there's a better band for creating an amazing night, then I'm yet to see them. Still every bit as good as they (probably) were in the eighties.

I'd advise anyone with the slightest sense of fun to watch them next time they come to Wales.

Worth doing a bit of training in advance if you have a tendancy to dance like a tw@t when uplifting music comes on. I have that tendancy and it wore me out after a couple of hours!

Dicky is right, though. The toilet and bar situation is awful. Be prepared to miss at least two or three songs if you happen to need a piss after a day of drinking.
[Post edited 26 May 2019 1:59]
Madness at Ffos Las this Saturday evening. on 08:25 - May 26 with 1618 viewsItchySphincter

Madness at Ffos Las this Saturday evening. on 00:05 - May 26 by dickythorpe

Just got back. Thoroughly enjoyed. Not the biggest concert of all time but Madness have a few songs that can get a crowd rocking.
Wings of a dove, it must be love, driving in my car and baggy trousers are classics.
Not enough bogs.

Madness will play to bigger audiences but they are consumate professionals. The encore of Nightboat to Cairo was great.

Worked out well in the end, agree with all that except that the crowd was bigger than I had expected. I’m not much of a gambler but had a flutter in every race bar one and placed in all but one of them - even got 1,2,3 in fourth, so with taxis, drinks and chips I was only a handful of change down all day. Second time seeing Madness and whilst not my absolute favourite you’d have to be a thoroughly miserable bastard not to enjoy them. Quality.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Madness at Ffos Las this Saturday evening. on 14:41 - May 26 with 1406 views1983

Madness at Ffos Las this Saturday evening. on 00:05 - May 26 by dickythorpe

Not enough bogs.

Glad halves were cheaper than pints

Madness at Ffos Las this Saturday evening. on 14:56 - May 26 with 1388 viewsdickythorpe

2 halves were cheaper than a pint
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024