Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Years & Years 19:14 - May 29 with 1810 viewsGowerjack

Anyone watching this series on BBC1? ( as mentioned in another thread by Ux)

Written by our very own Russell T Davies it's an all to plausible tale of the near future in a world riven apart by Trump and the rise of populism.

Well written and both scary and funny.

Another winner by the BBC.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Years & Years on 19:34 - May 29 with 1787 viewsdickythorpe

Looks dreadful
Years & Years on 19:41 - May 29 with 1776 viewsLord_Bony

Yes I love anything to do with world war lII, the first episode looked very promising with Trump setting off a nuclear bomb off the coast of China, very plausible

I thought here we go, this is interesting in episode 2, but halfway through to my horror I realised it's a bloody comedy series.

Disappointed.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Years & Years on 19:54 - May 29 with 1758 viewsGroo

Years & Years on 19:41 - May 29 by Lord_Bony

Yes I love anything to do with world war lII, the first episode looked very promising with Trump setting off a nuclear bomb off the coast of China, very plausible

I thought here we go, this is interesting in episode 2, but halfway through to my horror I realised it's a bloody comedy series.

Disappointed.

Sounds a bit in the style of Whoops Apocalypse that was made in the 1970's.

The one where Brezhnev was always in a wheelchair and at some point every episode he died and secret door opens behind which they wheel him into and then another Brezhnev is wheeled out and continues the conversation he was having.

Groo does what Groo does best

Years & Years on 20:16 - May 29 with 1739 viewsUxbridge

It's bloody good. All too plausible too.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Years & Years on 22:22 - Jun 7 with 1580 viewsexiledclaseboy

Just caught up with the first two episodes of this. It’s very, very good. Russel T Davies is a supremely talented writer.

Poll: Tory leader

Years & Years on 00:35 - Jun 8 with 1532 viewshuwrichards57

Years & Years on 22:22 - Jun 7 by exiledclaseboy

Just caught up with the first two episodes of this. It’s very, very good. Russel T Davies is a supremely talented writer.

Top notch cast too; Russell Tovey is arguably one of this country's most underrated actors. Think he'd be an excellent Dr Who.
[Post edited 8 Jun 2019 0:36]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024