Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fao Pacemaker - ideal reading for you, fella’. 12:15 - Jun 11 with 638 viewsLohengrin

I happened across a copy of this and thought of you immediately. Two of your main interests wrapped up in one volume and published in time for the Summer holidays.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Fao Pacemaker - ideal reading for you, fella’. on 13:02 - Jun 11 with 594 viewssherpajacob

The legendary "hell of the North" description of the Paris- Roubaix, came from a journalist at the 1919 event, which took place a week before this.

http://bikeraceinfo.com/classics/paris-roubaix/pr1919.html

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Fao Pacemaker - ideal reading for you, fella’. on 13:03 - Jun 11 with 592 viewsladyjack

What are the two things you had in mind Lohengrin, drug taking and imperialism perhaps ?
Fao Pacemaker - ideal reading for you, fella’. on 14:36 - Jun 11 with 553 viewsBrynCartwright

Excellent highlights of the Criterium du Dauphine on ITV4 each night this week up until the 16th between 7 and 8 pm. Most of the big names are competing, including Chris Froome and Adam Yates, but no G.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Fao Pacemaker - ideal reading for you, fella’. on 20:57 - Jun 11 with 475 viewsPacemaker

Fao Pacemaker - ideal reading for you, fella’. on 14:36 - Jun 11 by BrynCartwright

Excellent highlights of the Criterium du Dauphine on ITV4 each night this week up until the 16th between 7 and 8 pm. Most of the big names are competing, including Chris Froome and Adam Yates, but no G.

Only just saw this thanks for the heads up I will get myself a copy, down to my last book at the moment so looking for something new.

We have had a distressing few months so reading has been off the agenda up until a month ago.

Eventually got around to reading Long road to the deep North recently kept on putting it off for various reasons.

Harrowing in parts but very well written.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

Fao Pacemaker - ideal reading for you, fella’. on 21:11 - Jun 11 with 468 viewsLohengrin

Fao Pacemaker - ideal reading for you, fella’. on 20:57 - Jun 11 by Pacemaker

Only just saw this thanks for the heads up I will get myself a copy, down to my last book at the moment so looking for something new.

We have had a distressing few months so reading has been off the agenda up until a month ago.

Eventually got around to reading Long road to the deep North recently kept on putting it off for various reasons.

Harrowing in parts but very well written.

Sorry to hear that, mate. I hope things are a little easier now.

PS: Are you talking about Flanagan’s Narrow Road?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Fao Pacemaker - ideal reading for you, fella’. on 21:38 - Jun 11 with 454 viewsPacemaker

Fao Pacemaker - ideal reading for you, fella’. on 21:11 - Jun 11 by Lohengrin

Sorry to hear that, mate. I hope things are a little easier now.

PS: Are you talking about Flanagan’s Narrow Road?

Yes, tough times, but these things come to all of us at some stage.

It was Flanagan’s Narrow Road to the deep north, my daughter bought it for me years ago but I struggled to read it. Recently read it in a few days in Cyprus, spent every morning doing a 5 mile walk up to the buffer zone and back, got me ready for a bit of relaxation and reading.

Just ordered that book and a couple of others to keep me quiet.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024