Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Second hand car suggestions 09:20 - Jun 20 with 1410 viewssainthelens

Can I pick a few brains lads.
Wanna get a used car for my daughter, price around 1200 bucks.
Any suggestions who the best second hand dealer in Swansea to go to? Got a few in mind but would rather a recommendation.
Second hand car suggestions on 09:43 - Jun 20 with 1365 viewsDarran

Honest Kev.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Second hand car suggestions on 09:55 - Jun 20 with 1343 viewssainthelens

Second hand car suggestions on 09:43 - Jun 20 by Darran

Honest Kev.

Care to elaborate Daz ?
Second hand car suggestions on 09:56 - Jun 20 with 1341 viewsJacket

Don't know if you've heard of them, but Trade Center Wales are great. Don't con people at all. No need to thank me, tell em Trevor sent ewe.
Second hand car suggestions on 10:10 - Jun 20 with 1322 viewsdickythorpe

Try these Saint in Saint Clears

http://www.wynscarsales.co.uk/
Second hand car suggestions on 10:13 - Jun 20 with 1315 viewssainthelens

Second hand car suggestions on 10:10 - Jun 20 by dickythorpe

Try these Saint in Saint Clears

http://www.wynscarsales.co.uk/

Cheers buddy.
Second hand car suggestions on 10:43 - Jun 20 with 1290 viewsLohengrin

One piece of advice I’d urge you to heed is to take somebody with you who knows what they’re looking at and for in a second-hand car.

My own shortcomings in that department has seen me lumbered with a couple of dogs lamer than old Shep over the years!

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Second hand car suggestions on 11:29 - Jun 20 with 1261 viewsBanosswan

Second hand car suggestions on 10:43 - Jun 20 by Lohengrin

One piece of advice I’d urge you to heed is to take somebody with you who knows what they’re looking at and for in a second-hand car.

My own shortcomings in that department has seen me lumbered with a couple of dogs lamer than old Shep over the years!

You need stop trying to buy cars from your childhood

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Second hand car suggestions on 11:58 - Jun 20 with 1231 viewsnantywatcher

IN THAT PRICE RANGE IF I WAS YOU i WOULD SERIOUSLY CONTEMPLATE BUYING PRIVATELY FROM A PERSON WHO HAS OWNED THE CAR FOR MORE THAN TWO YEARS. (I SOLD OVER 25,000 CARS BEFORE I RETIRED AND WOULD HAPPILY CHECK ONE OVER FOR YOU - IF NOT TOO FAR FROM BRIDGEND)
BEST OF LUCK
Login to get fewer ads

Second hand car suggestions on 12:44 - Jun 20 with 1194 viewssainthelens

Second hand car suggestions on 11:58 - Jun 20 by nantywatcher

IN THAT PRICE RANGE IF I WAS YOU i WOULD SERIOUSLY CONTEMPLATE BUYING PRIVATELY FROM A PERSON WHO HAS OWNED THE CAR FOR MORE THAN TWO YEARS. (I SOLD OVER 25,000 CARS BEFORE I RETIRED AND WOULD HAPPILY CHECK ONE OVER FOR YOU - IF NOT TOO FAR FROM BRIDGEND)
BEST OF LUCK

Much appreciated, going to see a couple of private sellers tmrw in Swansea.
Thanks anyway.
Second hand car suggestions on 18:52 - Jun 20 with 1023 viewsmajorraglan

Had a similar dilemma last year looking for a car for my 17 year old son. I was looking at all a sorts of cars and prepared to go to about £2k but he had other ideas well above what I wanted to pay. In the end I bought a car which had been part exchanged at a franchised dealer from the trader who bought all their cars over a certain age. I found VWs, Firsta's, Seat Ibiza's very expensive. Defo look privately, Gumtree, Facebook are good starting places and if you want to get an idea of the cars insurance value check out compare the market or go compare, that will give you an idea of book price. Insurance is expensive, we ended up with a group policy with admiral.
[Post edited 20 Jun 2019 18:54]
Second hand car suggestions on 23:33 - Jun 20 with 893 viewsbuilthjack

Get down the auctions. Main dealers very often put pi cars straight to auction, full mot, service history etc.
Kings land car auctions near Leominster is good for this. Maybe too far for you.
Son bought a 09 fiesta there a few months ago. £1620, cracking car with 62k on the clock.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Second hand car suggestions on 00:13 - Jun 21 with 874 viewsEbo

Also check the mot history of a car. Get the reg and you can check the history using this site
https://www.gov.uk/check-mot-history

Some owners do tell porkies and this help you if unsure

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024