Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just went down the Liberty to get the new kit 17:15 - Jul 4 with 2894 viewsDarran

And Lisa must be down there somewhere.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Just went down the Liberty to get the new kit on 17:28 - Jul 4 with 2821 viewsHighjack

Looks like a nimbus 2000. Not as fast as a firebolt but a reliable model, much faster than a cleansweep seven anyway.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Just went down the Liberty to get the new kit on 18:06 - Jul 4 with 2704 viewslegoman

You'll never get to heaven, Darran!

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

Just went down the Liberty to get the new kit on 18:32 - Jul 4 with 2633 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Just went down the Liberty to get the new kit on 20:16 - Jul 4 with 2400 viewsFireboy2

Just went down the Liberty to get the new kit on 18:32 - Jul 4 by Brynmill_Jack

Darren loves Lisa, Darren loves Lisa, Darren loves Lisa😍
Just went down the Liberty to get the new kit on 20:26 - Jul 4 with 2357 viewsDarran

Just went down the Liberty to get the new kit on 18:06 - Jul 4 by legoman

You'll never get to heaven, Darran!

Lizard in a bottle, yeah

Just went down the Liberty to get the new kit on 20:52 - Jul 4 with 2249 viewslondonlisa2001

Haven’t heard that song in years! Used to love that on a night out in the Aviary!
Just went down the Liberty to get the new kit on 21:01 - Jul 4 with 2216 viewsGixerJack

Just went down the Liberty to get the new kit on 17:28 - Jul 4 by Highjack

Looks like a nimbus 2000. Not as fast as a firebolt but a reliable model, much faster than a cleansweep seven anyway.

Are you sure?? It looks like a Honda!!
Just went down the Liberty to get the new kit on 21:36 - Jul 4 with 2112 viewsBanosswan

Isn't posting on every obsessive Darran post kind of.......

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Login to get fewer ads

Just went down the Liberty to get the new kit on 21:49 - Jul 4 with 2055 viewsraynor94

Just went down the Liberty to get the new kit on 21:36 - Jul 4 by Banosswan

My thoughts as well

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Just went down the Liberty to get the new kit on 22:00 - Jul 4 with 2007 viewsDarran

Just went down the Liberty to get the new kit on 21:36 - Jul 4 by Banosswan

You’ve noticed that too have you? Right weirdo he is.

Just went down the Liberty to get the new kit on 12:00 - Jul 5 with 1587 viewsBadlands

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Just went down the Liberty to get the new kit on 12:53 - Jul 5 with 1508 viewsLohengrin

Just went down the Liberty to get the new kit on 20:52 - Jul 4 by londonlisa2001

Haven’t heard that song in years! Used to love that on a night out in the Aviary!

The synthesisers, the hair, the dancing and 1:41 to 1:43...dear God!

Fckin ‘80s, mun. There can be few decades more painful to look back on.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Just went down the Liberty to get the new kit on 15:22 - Jul 5 with 1403 viewsSgorioFruit

haha

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Just went down the Liberty to get the new kit on 15:27 - Jul 5 with 1393 viewsNotLoyal

Just went down the Liberty to get the new kit on 17:28 - Jul 4 by Highjack

What ?
Clearly a boost doctor mark 4 - the one with the electronic integrated clout comforter. Jeez, you blokes need to have a word with each other. If it was a nimbus the inner London traffic charges would apply, nobody in their right mind would buy that model after the recall issue over the sanitary button.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Just went down the Liberty to get the new kit on 16:21 - Jul 5 with 1341 viewsFireboy2

Just went down the Liberty to get the new kit on 12:53 - Jul 5 by Lohengrin

The synthesisers, the hair, the dancing and 1:41 to 1:43...dear God!

Fckin ‘80s, mun. There can be few decades more painful to look back on.

The 70s?
Just went down the Liberty to get the new kit on 23:17 - Jul 5 with 1117 viewsLohengrin

Just went down the Liberty to get the new kit on 16:21 - Jul 5 by Fireboy2

The 70s?

Putting the flares and kipper ties to one side there was a lot of great music being made in the ‘70s and politically things were up to be fought for, this was before the advent of monetarism and the final prostitution of the media, it was the last throes of belief.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Just went down the Liberty to get the new kit on 07:36 - Jul 6 with 997 viewsFireboy2

Just went down the Liberty to get the new kit on 23:17 - Jul 5 by Lohengrin

Putting the flares and kipper ties to one side there was a lot of great music being made in the ‘70s and politically things were up to be fought for, this was before the advent of monetarism and the final prostitution of the media, it was the last throes of belief.

Just went down the Liberty to get the new kit on 07:51 - Jul 6 with 983 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Just went down the Liberty to get the new kit on 22:00 - Jul 4 by Darran

You’ve noticed that too have you? Right weirdo he is.

And creating threads crying on here because Lisa put you in your place on twitter isn’t odd ? It’s embarrassing to see a grown adult male looking for sympathy from his “friends” just because he got his arse handed to him (and it’s not the first time either). Hilarious.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024