Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It's Boris 12:10 - Jul 23 with 9932 viewsblackpooljack

Discuss
It's Boris on 12:15 - Jul 23 with 2527 viewsBatterseajack

He'll face the same reality as Theresa May
It's Boris on 12:16 - Jul 23 with 2520 viewsEbo

Shithairedkunt

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

It's Boris on 12:18 - Jul 23 with 2513 viewsTenbySwan

Independence for Wales and Scotland has to be the way forward.

I've had enough of being run by Eton, Harrow OxBridge Tories.
It's Boris on 12:20 - Jul 23 with 2505 viewsDarran

Any person,on any side,of any political leaning that wanted that utter ćunt May ousted without any thought of who would take over needs a good hard look at themselves.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

It's Boris on 12:29 - Jul 23 with 2477 viewsThrasher6

Mr Johnson began his acceptance speech by praising his successor, saying it had been "a privilege to serve in her cabinet".

Well that's the first lie of many....

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

It's Boris on 12:31 - Jul 23 with 2469 viewsBatterseajack

It's Boris on 12:31 - Jul 23 with 2461 viewsWarwickHunt

Reality is about to bite his fat arse.
It's Boris on 12:32 - Jul 23 with 2458 viewsCountyJim

God help us !
Login to get fewer ads

It's Boris on 12:39 - Jul 23 with 2435 viewspencoedjack

Far better option than Corbyn
It's Boris on 12:41 - Jul 23 with 2427 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Stand by for even more political nonsense, Jezza v Boris!

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

It's Boris on 12:44 - Jul 23 with 2411 viewsProfessor

A scheming, self-interested and untrustworthy man who hides behind a veneer of buffoonery.We may have our worst major party leaders in modern times. Don't get me wrong, his proposed tax cuts would make me much better off, but at such a price to the country I could not bear. Why were so many people taken in by the cult of Corbyn? If anyone sensible, such as Yvette Cooper, had become Labour leader we would having a moderate Labour-led government, not be facing chaos of leaving the EU and not further dividing into haves and have-nots. That's my view.
It's Boris on 12:57 - Jul 23 with 2370 viewsNotLoyal

My personal view is the beef has taken over the curtains, so no matter how much butter you rub on it there will be absolutely no progress, just utter frustration.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

It's Boris on 12:59 - Jul 23 with 2366 viewssherpajacob

He will lie to the country, lie to parliament, lie to the EU,,lie to our allies and lie to our enemies.

He doesn't know how to be truthful.

He will be caught lying and Trump style double down. Tories will present it as a fait accomplit, saying that's Boris, people knew he was like that before he became PM.

It could do immeasurable damage to the UK if he stays in power for any length of time.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

It's Boris on 13:00 - Jul 23 with 2360 viewsbluey_the_blue

It's Boris on 12:31 - Jul 23 by WarwickHunt

Reality is about to bite his fat arse.

Body shamer.
It's Boris on 13:02 - Jul 23 with 2352 viewsbluey_the_blue

It's Boris on 12:44 - Jul 23 by Professor

A scheming, self-interested and untrustworthy man who hides behind a veneer of buffoonery.We may have our worst major party leaders in modern times. Don't get me wrong, his proposed tax cuts would make me much better off, but at such a price to the country I could not bear. Why were so many people taken in by the cult of Corbyn? If anyone sensible, such as Yvette Cooper, had become Labour leader we would having a moderate Labour-led government, not be facing chaos of leaving the EU and not further dividing into haves and have-nots. That's my view.

It's all very well boosting Cooper but that ignores the fact female candidates for Labour leadership always get eliminated at the first hurdle, getting the least amount of votes.
It's Boris on 13:13 - Jul 23 with 2315 viewsdickythorpe

Careful for what you wish for Boris.....
It's Boris on 13:20 - Jul 23 with 2295 viewsProfessor

It's Boris on 13:02 - Jul 23 by bluey_the_blue

It's all very well boosting Cooper but that ignores the fact female candidates for Labour leadership always get eliminated at the first hurdle, getting the least amount of votes.

Well Kier Starmer looks to be most likely now. Although Yvette Cooper did pretty well in that original vote. She certainly is one of the better politicians out there. Anyway, a lot of the sensible tories have kept a low profile. Can see someone like Penny Mordaunt taking over once Boris messes up.
It's Boris on 13:24 - Jul 23 with 2282 viewsHighjack

It's Boris on 12:57 - Jul 23 by NotLoyal

My personal view is the beef has taken over the curtains, so no matter how much butter you rub on it there will be absolutely no progress, just utter frustration.

Is that a metaphor for “Boris is a massive impenetrable c*nt”?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

It's Boris on 13:25 - Jul 23 with 2279 viewsbluey_the_blue

It's Boris on 13:20 - Jul 23 by Professor

Well Kier Starmer looks to be most likely now. Although Yvette Cooper did pretty well in that original vote. She certainly is one of the better politicians out there. Anyway, a lot of the sensible tories have kept a low profile. Can see someone like Penny Mordaunt taking over once Boris messes up.

Starmer is fairly damaged though. Having been constantly undermined by Corbyn and his inner circle, the charge would be that he put up with it in the aim of achieving power - plus he's not going to float the boat of frothing at the mouth Corbynistas.

Agree about Mordaunt, I'd have liked her to have stood. Suspect she knew Boris was a shoo-in to deliver Brexit, so keeping powder dry for the key leadership run which will be the first post Brexit.
It's Boris on 13:34 - Jul 23 with 2246 viewsProfessor

It's Boris on 13:25 - Jul 23 by bluey_the_blue

Starmer is fairly damaged though. Having been constantly undermined by Corbyn and his inner circle, the charge would be that he put up with it in the aim of achieving power - plus he's not going to float the boat of frothing at the mouth Corbynistas.

Agree about Mordaunt, I'd have liked her to have stood. Suspect she knew Boris was a shoo-in to deliver Brexit, so keeping powder dry for the key leadership run which will be the first post Brexit.

He won't last that long. The only candidate who could have remotely delivered was Gove as he is intelligent enough to realise there would have to be renegotiation and competent enough to deliver. As much as I dislike him politically, Gove does get things done.
It's Boris on 13:34 - Jul 23 with 2240 viewsWarwickHunt

It's Boris on 12:39 - Jul 23 by pencoedjack

Far better option than Corbyn

So is a traffic cone. Not really the point though.
It's Boris on 13:45 - Jul 23 with 2207 viewsbluey_the_blue

It's Boris on 13:34 - Jul 23 by Professor

He won't last that long. The only candidate who could have remotely delivered was Gove as he is intelligent enough to realise there would have to be renegotiation and competent enough to deliver. As much as I dislike him politically, Gove does get things done.

Gove isn't popular amongst MPs or members though. He's a snake through and through regardless of how he's tried to rehab his image.
It's Boris on 15:08 - Jul 23 with 2087 viewsLeonWasGod

TWÄT (him, not you)

End of discussion.
It's Boris on 15:09 - Jul 23 with 2084 viewsHighjack

It's Boris on 13:45 - Jul 23 by bluey_the_blue

Gove isn't popular amongst MPs or members though. He's a snake through and through regardless of how he's tried to rehab his image.

By that description you’d think he’d be a shoe in for Tory leader.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

It's Boris on 15:11 - Jul 23 with 2078 viewsLeonWasGod

It's Boris on 13:45 - Jul 23 by bluey_the_blue

I guess it doesn't matter how popular any of them are with the members. If they're simply presented a choice of 2, they'll end up picking one. Boris shouldn't have got anywhere near the shortlist given what MPs really think about him. It's the MPs who've screwed us all over here.

(Agreed on Gove, he's another c*nt too).
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024