Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
V media 10:42 - Jul 9 with 1895 viewsswan65split

Total A&&&holes, money grabbing useless t77ts.

stay clear!!!
V media on 11:05 - Jul 9 with 1869 viewsBrynCartwright

Please expand. I've got the popcorn ready.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

V media on 12:02 - Jul 9 with 1838 viewsswan65split

V media on 11:05 - Jul 9 by BrynCartwright

Please expand. I've got the popcorn ready.

trying to cancel a mobile phone since March, they just havent done it. on the phone for an hour this morning, and at the end they try to get me to have another one! fecking idiots.
V media on 12:05 - Jul 9 with 1835 viewsSTID2017

V media on 12:02 - Jul 9 by swan65split

trying to cancel a mobile phone since March, they just havent done it. on the phone for an hour this morning, and at the end they try to get me to have another one! fecking idiots.

Assume you pay by Direct Debit ? Cancel it
Also put it in writing (either email or paper)
I assume you have paid for the last four months ?
Did you get a refund ?

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

V media on 12:45 - Jul 9 with 1786 viewsstevethejack

I cancelled a mobile contract with them. When asked why I was cancelling, I said due to the closing of Swansea's contact centre with the loss of hundreds of jobs.

They had nothing to say to that, just let me cancel.
V media on 13:40 - Jul 9 with 1723 viewsABERSWAN

There was a new law that came out last Friday, that meant you only have to send a text to cancel your contract if expired and they have to respond straight away acknowledging your wish, because so many people were having the same problem. Some clever computer swans fan, will be able to find this and upload it to this thread!
V media on 13:42 - Jul 9 with 1714 viewsJonathans_coat

V media on 12:45 - Jul 9 by stevethejack

I cancelled a mobile contract with them. When asked why I was cancelling, I said due to the closing of Swansea's contact centre with the loss of hundreds of jobs.

They had nothing to say to that, just let me cancel.

They took a massive grant off the WAG and Swansea council to come to Swansea as well. As soon as they had stayed the few required number of years so they didn’t have to pay the grant back, off they f**ked to con another council out of £millions.

You could argue it’s just business, but it’s pretty shameless.
V media on 14:06 - Jul 9 with 1684 viewsSTID2017

V media on 13:40 - Jul 9 by ABERSWAN

There was a new law that came out last Friday, that meant you only have to send a text to cancel your contract if expired and they have to respond straight away acknowledging your wish, because so many people were having the same problem. Some clever computer swans fan, will be able to find this and upload it to this thread!

https://www.lovemoney.com/guides/62557/how-to-cancel-a-uk-mobile-phone-contract-
Excellent guide on how to cancel and switch
[Post edited 9 Jul 2019 14:08]

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

V media on 14:13 - Jul 9 with 1674 viewstheloneranger

V media on 13:40 - Jul 9 by ABERSWAN

"Easiest way to cancel a UK mobile phone contract and switch providers"

https://www.lovemoney.com/guides/62557/how-to-cancel-a-uk-mobile-phone-contract-

OR ...

https://www.ofcom.org.uk/about-ofcom/latest/media/media-releases/2019/end-it-wit

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Login to get fewer ads

V media on 16:30 - Jul 9 with 1593 viewsCountyJim

Had similar issue took on new contract with them found a better deal within the 14 day cooling off period they didn't like the fact I wanted to send back a new phone I offered them chance to better the deal they couldn't in the end I emailed the CEO got issue sorted within a few hours
V media on 17:27 - Jul 9 with 1551 viewsswan65split

V media on 12:05 - Jul 9 by STID2017

Assume you pay by Direct Debit ? Cancel it
Also put it in writing (either email or paper)
I assume you have paid for the last four months ?
Did you get a refund ?

I had a new phone with data etc 3 years ago, I dont live on the phone, and honestly not used the phone for calls in 3 yrs, just the net , which is crap anyway, so was used mostly on home wifi. I have use of another business phone, but used very little for personal use.

Then saw a great sim deal with another company for data, which I would use more as I am away a lot . Cancelled VM deal through their “oversees” centre! Before march. So cancelled DD as per call.
Pestered lately for “non payment” overdue etc . Then get the frightening blackmail letter ie black listed etc.

Hour on the phone ,they have no record of my call to cancel, yet they can tell the phone is little used , and probably I visit this site etc.

Complete and utter As@@@es. Just money grabbing useless company. I had trouble with phoning in France last year, they just sent me around and around then said they had fixed it, they hadnt.

Just a useless pile of crip.

No refund! but they said it had now been cancelled.

But I think a letter as CJ says is the next step.
V media on 17:46 - Jul 9 with 1528 viewstheloneranger

V media on 17:27 - Jul 9 by swan65split

I had a new phone with data etc 3 years ago, I dont live on the phone, and honestly not used the phone for calls in 3 yrs, just the net , which is crap anyway, so was used mostly on home wifi. I have use of another business phone, but used very little for personal use.

Then saw a great sim deal with another company for data, which I would use more as I am away a lot . Cancelled VM deal through their “oversees” centre! Before march. So cancelled DD as per call.
Pestered lately for “non payment” overdue etc . Then get the frightening blackmail letter ie black listed etc.

Hour on the phone ,they have no record of my call to cancel, yet they can tell the phone is little used , and probably I visit this site etc.

Complete and utter As@@@es. Just money grabbing useless company. I had trouble with phoning in France last year, they just sent me around and around then said they had fixed it, they hadnt.

CEO of Virgin Mobile is Tom Mockridge ... His email address is ...

tom.mockridge@virginmedia.co.uk

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

V media on 18:01 - Jul 9 with 1507 viewsWingstandwood

The bottom line is they blatantly try to make things appallingly difficult for people to cancel. If someone gives up and takes a justifiable moral stance and refuses to pay its threats of bailiffs and court orders despite the fact the company is responsible in the first place. Obscenely unjust and utterly disgraceful. It should take only two or three minutes at the most.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3753164/Man-just-wants-cancel-contrac

Argus!

V media on 16:27 - Jul 28 with 1165 viewsswan65split

V media on 17:27 - Jul 9 by swan65split

Since then had an e mail, Thursday, overdue again!!!!! fecking hell they are as bad as Politicians, money grabbing useless kents who cant do their job.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024