Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New striker arriving this week. Any speculation who it is? 17:48 - Aug 3 with 26825 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

New striker arriving this week. Any speculation who it is? on 17:55 - Aug 3 with 6968 viewsHighjack

He’s jizz the sort of striker we’re looking for.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

New striker arriving this week. Any speculation who it is? on 17:57 - Aug 3 with 6919 viewsWarwickHunt

New striker arriving this week. Any speculation who it is? on 17:55 - Aug 3 by Highjack

He’s jizz the sort of striker we’re looking for.

That’s a little premature.
New striker arriving this week. Any speculation who it is? on 17:57 - Aug 3 with 6915 viewsNotLoyal

Steven Spunkface ?

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

New striker arriving this week. Any speculation who it is? on 17:58 - Aug 3 with 6896 viewsWarwickHunt

New striker arriving this week. Any speculation who it is? on 17:57 - Aug 3 by NotLoyal

Steven Spunkface ?

From the German team Bildersradio?
New striker arriving this week. Any speculation who it is? on 18:03 - Aug 3 with 6806 viewsGlyn1

And the worrying thing is that none of the above are kids.

Anyway, let's narrow it down.

1. Buy a player from Europe.
2. Buy a player from League 1.
3 Get a player who is out of contract.
4 Loan a player from a Premier League or European club.

I'll go with 4 but have no idea who. Cooper has good contacts.
[Post edited 3 Aug 2019 18:03]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

New striker arriving this week. Any speculation who it is? on 18:16 - Aug 3 with 6621 viewsHighjack

New striker arriving this week. Any speculation who it is? on 18:03 - Aug 3 by Glyn1

And the worrying thing is that none of the above are kids.

Anyway, let's narrow it down.

1. Buy a player from Europe.
2. Buy a player from League 1.
3 Get a player who is out of contract.
4 Loan a player from a Premier League or European club.

I'll go with 4 but have no idea who. Cooper has good contacts.
[Post edited 3 Aug 2019 18:03]

Yes they are more discrete than glasses.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

New striker arriving this week. Any speculation who it is? on 18:29 - Aug 3 with 6502 viewsFergal

New striker arriving this week. Any speculation who it is? on 17:57 - Aug 3 by NotLoyal

Steven Spunkface ?

Good finisher.
New striker arriving this week. Any speculation who it is? on 18:35 - Aug 3 with 6439 viewsNotLoyal

New striker arriving this week. Any speculation who it is? on 18:29 - Aug 3 by Fergal

Good finisher.

Too messy for me, not clean enough

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Login to get fewer ads

New striker arriving this week. Any speculation who it is? on 18:45 - Aug 3 with 6310 viewsshandyjack

Been linked with Forest striker Jason Cummings

Poll: Expectation for the season

New striker arriving this week. Any speculation who it is? on 19:02 - Aug 3 with 6123 viewsPozuelosSideys

New striker arriving this week. Any speculation who it is? on 17:58 - Aug 3 by WarwickHunt

From the German team Bildersradio?

That will have gone over a few heads..

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

New striker arriving this week. Any speculation who it is? on 19:03 - Aug 3 with 6114 viewsSwansea93

Scott Hogan from Villa? Worked with Andy Scott @ Brentford where he had good form.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

New striker arriving this week. Any speculation who it is? on 19:03 - Aug 3 with 6112 viewsJonathans_coat

New striker arriving this week. Any speculation who it is? on 18:45 - Aug 3 by shandyjack

Been linked with Forest striker Jason Cummings

As Cooper said. “A player is Cumming in”.

Hint, hint, wink, wink, nudge, nudge.
[Post edited 3 Aug 2019 19:04]
New striker arriving this week. Any speculation who it is? on 19:09 - Aug 3 with 6019 viewsGaz_M

New striker arriving this week. Any speculation who it is? on 19:03 - Aug 3 by Swansea93

Scott Hogan from Villa? Worked with Andy Scott @ Brentford where he had good form.

Hopefully not.
New striker arriving this week. Any speculation who it is? on 19:41 - Aug 3 with 5779 viewsTecmo

Ryan Tulloch is another possibility, young striker from West Brom that we were linked with earlier in the week. Wasn't in their squad today.
New striker arriving this week. Any speculation who it is? on 19:45 - Aug 3 with 5736 viewsLuther27

It'll be someone we'll have to google
New striker arriving this week. Any speculation who it is? on 19:48 - Aug 3 with 5722 viewsbluey_the_blue

New striker arriving this week. Any speculation who it is? on 19:41 - Aug 3 by Tecmo

Ryan Tulloch is another possibility, young striker from West Brom that we were linked with earlier in the week. Wasn't in their squad today.

WBA started Zohore.

If Tulloch can't be in the squad but Zohore starts... ouch.
New striker arriving this week. Any speculation who it is? on 19:49 - Aug 3 with 5707 viewslondonlisa2001

New striker arriving this week. Any speculation who it is? on 19:48 - Aug 3 by bluey_the_blue

WBA started Zohore.

If Tulloch can't be in the squad but Zohore starts... ouch.

How did you get on today Bluey?
New striker arriving this week. Any speculation who it is? on 20:01 - Aug 3 with 5620 viewsJacket

If this leads to Baston's departure, I for one will be sad to see the Jack Baston leave if I'm honest.
New striker arriving this week. Any speculation who it is? on 20:06 - Aug 3 with 5561 viewsbluey_the_blue

New striker arriving this week. Any speculation who it is? on 19:49 - Aug 3 by londonlisa2001

How did you get on today Bluey?

Scored more goals than if Zohore had played, put it that way.

New striker ineligible, Vaulks for some reason on the bench, playing high line with Morrison and Flint... still a fair few things needing to be worked on. Long season and all that.
New striker arriving this week. Any speculation who it is? on 20:06 - Aug 3 with 5554 viewsSwansea93

New striker arriving this week. Any speculation who it is? on 20:01 - Aug 3 by Jacket

If this leads to Baston's departure, I for one will be sad to see the Jack Baston leave if I'm honest.

Birch & Cooper have all but confirmed he's staying, it will be a back up to Borja and CBR will drop to 3rd choice rightly so.

New striker arriving this week. Any speculation who it is? on 20:08 - Aug 3 with 5528 viewsDr_Winston

New striker arriving this week. Any speculation who it is? on 20:06 - Aug 3 by Swansea93

Birch & Cooper have all but confirmed he's staying, it will be a back up to Borja and CBR will drop to 3rd choice rightly so.

It's a long season. Doubt either of our two main strikers will be "backup" unless one is demonstrably better than the other.

I'd be pleased for Baston if he does well this year.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

New striker arriving this week. Any speculation who it is? on 20:09 - Aug 3 with 5521 viewsexiledclaseboy

New striker arriving this week. Any speculation who it is? on 20:06 - Aug 3 by bluey_the_blue

New striker ineligible, Vaulks for some reason on the bench, playing high line with Morrison and Flint... still a fair few things needing to be worked on. Long season and all that.

I’ve never felt more like singing the blues.

Poll: Tory leader

New striker arriving this week. Any speculation who it is? on 20:09 - Aug 3 with 5514 viewsSwansea93

Cummings from Forest wasn't on their bench today.

New striker arriving this week. Any speculation who it is? on 20:11 - Aug 3 with 5499 viewslonglostjack

New striker arriving this week. Any speculation who it is? on 20:09 - Aug 3 by exiledclaseboy

I’ve never felt more like singing the blues.

Oh Swansea

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

New striker arriving this week. Any speculation who it is? on 20:12 - Aug 3 with 5491 viewslondonlisa2001

New striker arriving this week. Any speculation who it is? on 20:06 - Aug 3 by bluey_the_blue

That’s great. But how did you get on?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024