Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bidwell 17:22 - Aug 31 with 5038 viewsSmellyplumz

I've slagged him on here but today he played a blinder, very solid. Well done mucker.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Bidwell on 17:24 - Aug 31 with 4112 viewsperchrockjack

If he proves doubters wrong,we all win

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Bidwell on 17:27 - Aug 31 with 4083 viewsSmellyplumz

Bidwell on 17:24 - Aug 31 by perchrockjack

If he proves doubters wrong,we all win

Spot on.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

Bidwell on 17:31 - Aug 31 with 4039 viewsjacks777

Bidwell on 17:27 - Aug 31 by Smellyplumz

Spot on.

How about getting behind the team even when they don’t play well, instead of slagging players off.
Bidwell on 18:37 - Aug 31 with 3869 viewsSmellyplumz

Bidwell on 17:31 - Aug 31 by jacks777

How about getting behind the team even when they don’t play well, instead of slagging players off.

It was an opinion stated on a board of opinions, simply that.

Bidwell on 19:03 - Aug 31 with 3766 viewsItchySphincter

Bidwell has given no one a reason to slag him off in the first place. He's done very well since he arrived here for f*ck all.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Bidwell on 19:04 - Aug 31 with 3748 viewsperchrockjack

Opinions to not kill a player,whatever someone thinks

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Bidwell on 19:30 - Aug 31 with 3687 viewsSmellyplumz

Bidwell on 19:03 - Aug 31 by ItchySphincter

Bidwell has given no one a reason to slag him off in the first place. He's done very well since he arrived here for f*ck all.

No your right he's been f ucking outstanding since he's been here. My bad.

Bidwell on 19:36 - Aug 31 with 3651 viewsDr_Winston

Bidwell on 19:30 - Aug 31 by Smellyplumz

Perfect example.

Bidwell has been neither shite not excellent. But because he hasn't been excellent lots of doofuses think he's been shite.

He's a serviceable Championship left back. Nothing more, nothing less.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

Bidwell on 19:47 - Aug 31 with 3592 viewsDrGonzo

Bidwell on 19:36 - Aug 31 by Dr_Winston

Perfect example.

Bidwell has been neither shite not excellent. But because he hasn't been excellent lots of doofuses think he's been shite.

This needs to be made a sticky.
Bidwell on 19:54 - Aug 31 with 3576 viewsraynor94

Perfect example.

Perfect response

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Bidwell on 19:55 - Aug 31 with 3569 viewsEasternJack

He’s been solid - and is a big part of why we’re defensively stronger this season.

I think some struggle as he’s not the typical “winger” full backs we’ve been used to in recent times

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Bidwell on 20:00 - Aug 31 with 3556 viewskarnataka

Are you saying Bidwell Didwell?
Bidwell on 09:39 - Sep 1 with 3311 viewsSmellyplumz

Perfect example.

I was being sarcastic but you knew that... Eh he fb I was moaning about him I simply said something along the lines of he's very slow so he slows up play and he kept passing backwards which was true. I call it like I see it, if he's poor again next week that's what I'll say, if he has a blinder again that's what I'll say. When I moaned about him It's just frustration as I want the team to so win so badly.

First few games of the season I had doubts about the new keeper as did others on here, today I applauded him on here.

I know what bidwell is and his limitations but does that stop me from wanting more, no.

Bidwell on 09:40 - Sep 1 with 3309 viewsSmellyplumz

Bidwell on 20:00 - Aug 31 by karnataka

Are you saying Bidwell Didwell?

Yep that's what I'm saying

Bidwell on 09:41 - Sep 1 with 3304 viewsSmellyplumz

Bidwell on 19:47 - Aug 31 by DrGonzo

This needs to be made a sticky.

Did you get sticky when you read it? Calm down is it.

Bidwell on 09:47 - Sep 1 with 3286 viewsKingBony

Wow wish people would stop bullying plumzy on here. He’s a good sort, not like your Raynor/Uxbridge types.

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

Bidwell on 11:58 - Sep 1 with 3216 viewsjackrmee

Perfect example.

.....who is also still young , so could still become better.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Bidwell on 12:02 - Sep 1 with 3205 viewsBadlands

I think most fans have awarded him 6 MotM awards in our 5 games before yesterday

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Bidwell on 12:06 - Sep 1 with 3186 viewsNortbankboy

Yes played well but is a bit one pace.
Will get found out against a lacy winger
Bidwell on 13:54 - Sep 1 with 3138 viewsSmellyplumz

Bidwell on 12:02 - Sep 1 by Badlands

I think most fans have awarded him 6 MotM awards in our 5 games before yesterday

Feck off Huw

Bidwell on 14:35 - Sep 1 with 3105 viewskrunchykarrot

Defensively he has the edge at LB. If we are not defending like Birmingham he is a liability as he is so one footed and more or less manages to nullify our flank. Cooper will work on this im sure the same way he will work with John. I would have subbed him last week before half time and said so and it changed the game, he would have been one of the first names on the team sheet for Elland road though. Horses for courses i think is the expression.
Bidwell on 14:45 - Sep 1 with 3088 viewsshandyjack

Perfect example.

give me a steady 7/10 LB over one who can have a 10 one game but then get 4/5's for multiple games on a trot.

Poll: Expectation for the season

Bidwell on 14:57 - Sep 1 with 3073 viewsFireboy2

Bidwell on 14:45 - Sep 1 by shandyjack

give me a steady 7/10 LB over one who can have a 10 one game but then get 4/5's for multiple games on a trot.

Me too shandy.

As has been mentioned previously, horses for courses, bidwell is solid, great for away games and against the better teams at home but when we are playing the weaker teams who park the bus we need a different approach and thats why naughton or john are probably a better option.
Bidwell on 15:06 - Sep 1 with 3053 viewsLandore_Jack

He needs to work on his offensive play. Hence the reason why he was subbed at half time against Birmingham.

#backtojack

Bidwell on 19:58 - Sep 1 with 2945 viewsFlashberryjack

From what I've seen, he's not very good...so there.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024