Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
where would you say cardiff fanbase extends to 20:06 - May 14 with 7767 viewslibertine

where would you say cardiff fanbase extends to,

how far up the valleys and how far down this way or up to newport

where would you say cardiff fanbase extends to on 20:08 - May 14 with 4941 viewsJackfath

I dont care.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

where would you say cardiff fanbase extends to on 20:20 - May 14 with 4909 viewsDaggyjack

Splott
where would you say cardiff fanbase extends to on 20:34 - May 14 with 4866 viewsbuilthjack

Whitchurch

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

where would you say cardiff fanbase extends to on 20:35 - May 14 with 4863 viewslibertine

i knew i shouldn't have asked this question, i don't care but i need to know
where would you say cardiff fanbase extends to on 20:52 - May 14 with 4783 viewsFlashberryjack

They're global mun.............massive world wide support....apparently, you can't walk the streets of Kuala Lumpa without bumping into someone wearing the famous red/blue shirt of Cardiff City F.C......absolute massive club and getting even bigger now they've been relegated.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

where would you say cardiff fanbase extends to on 21:14 - May 14 with 4728 viewsOldjack

Likened to Barca they have no boundaries

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

where would you say cardiff fanbase extends to on 22:54 - May 14 with 4541 viewsepaul

where would you say cardiff fanbase extends to on 21:14 - May 14 by Oldjack

Likened to Barca they have no boundaries

I thought they were bigger than Barca

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

where would you say cardiff fanbase extends to on 23:00 - May 14 with 4530 viewsEdmundo

Upper merthyr, lower merthyr, rhondda, and upper cum flip flop

The posh end of Kardiff are rugger boys doncha know

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Login to get fewer ads

where would you say cardiff fanbase extends to on 23:32 - May 14 with 4466 viewsjack_lord

I would say they extend to hilarity

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

where would you say cardiff fanbase extends to on 23:49 - May 14 with 4442 viewssully49

Only as far as their car park.

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

where would you say cardiff fanbase extends to on 23:52 - May 14 with 4433 viewsRogueTrooper

So far up Vincent Tan's arrse, they can nearly see Annis and Carl's feet

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human furcking beings! You are nothing but unorganized, grabastic pieces of amphibian sh1t! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn."

where would you say cardiff fanbase extends to on 23:58 - May 14 with 4422 viewsoldcob

Anywhere they sell Clarkes pies.
where would you say cardiff fanbase extends to on 00:27 - May 15 with 4395 viewskopperburgjack

As far is west is concerned id say they used to have a large following from Neath, although it's lots of older heads. However since we have overtaken them in being the more established premier club I think the new generation of footie supporter will be pure Swansea up to Bridgend. Still about 60-40 to Swansea in port talbot though I think

Win, draw or lose.. Jacks are on the booze

where would you say cardiff fanbase extends to on 00:30 - May 15 with 4391 viewsmikecranleigh

Beyond belief
where would you say cardiff fanbase extends to on 00:45 - May 15 with 4367 viewswestside

there's a lot of em on fantasy island
where would you say cardiff fanbase extends to on 07:59 - May 15 with 4250 viewsHubert

Doesn't extend any further than round the back of their sofas..that's where they all are, hiding when the footy results are on telly
where would you say cardiff fanbase extends to on 09:55 - May 15 with 4161 viewsAquinas

I'd say as far north as Merthyr. Once you get to Brecon/Builth/Newtown etc it would be more Swansea with the odd Hereford fan. But most would still support Liverpool, United etc as their first teams.

Whenever I go to Abergavenny, Ebbw Vale, Crickhowell there always seems to be more Cardiff shirts than Swansea. This might change soon with the rise of Newport County.
where would you say cardiff fanbase extends to on 11:01 - May 15 with 4097 viewsAl_Bundy

Valleys to Caerphilly and Aberdare.

East to Newport

West to Bridgend , Port Talbot is still a mix and there are old heads in Neath.

Port talbot was mainly blue in the seventies up to around 1981 where the balance has swung. Not sure what Port Talbot is today !? hasn't changed much in 30 years as a town so wonder if the fans mentality has.
where would you say cardiff fanbase extends to on 14:24 - May 15 with 3995 viewsGlyn1

[Post edited 15 Aug 2019 14:36]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

where would you say cardiff fanbase extends to on 14:41 - May 15 with 3977 viewsUxbridge

You have to wonder where all their massive fanbase lives, and ours hides, if you believe half this nonsense.

We're two relatively similar sides clubs, with similar stadiums and crowds based in a very small country. There are pockets of support all over the shop.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

where would you say cardiff fanbase extends to on 15:01 - May 15 with 3951 viewsorion3016

where would you say cardiff fanbase extends to on 09:55 - May 15 by Aquinas

I'd say as far north as Merthyr. Once you get to Brecon/Builth/Newtown etc it would be more Swansea with the odd Hereford fan. But most would still support Liverpool, United etc as their first teams.

Whenever I go to Abergavenny, Ebbw Vale, Crickhowell there always seems to be more Cardiff shirts than Swansea. This might change soon with the rise of Newport County.

Still a majority in merthyr but swansea is now very visible there

Be over there now after

where would you say cardiff fanbase extends to on 15:12 - May 15 with 3935 viewsdameedna

Sydney
where would you say cardiff fanbase extends to on 15:18 - May 15 with 3926 viewsoldcob

I live in Port Talbot and I would say its still 70% blue/red. I was born and brought up in Neath so I've always been white, and always will be.
where would you say cardiff fanbase extends to on 15:39 - May 15 with 3906 viewsBanosswan

where would you say cardiff fanbase extends to on 15:18 - May 15 by oldcob

I live in Port Talbot and I would say its still 70% blue/red. I was born and brought up in Neath so I've always been white, and always will be.

Perception is a strange thing, I live in pt and would say it's the other way round.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

where would you say cardiff fanbase extends to on 15:45 - May 15 with 3898 viewsJBT95

Living in Newport you do see a few Cardiff fans when they play at home making their way to the train station and around on cars there are a few stickers, but more people have Newport County than anything else these days, including the big teams which may surprise quite a few people.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024