Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Garrick 21:42 - Aug 13 with 3449 viewsmynamesjeff1

Changes the game almost single handed, hopefully we’ll now never see Asoro and McKay again.
Garrick on 21:45 - Aug 13 with 3364 viewsjasper_T

The lad just needs luck with injuries. Last 18 months I don't think he's ever been fully fit, always recovering from the last strain or tear.
Garrick on 21:46 - Aug 13 with 3320 viewsbuilthjack

You could well be right

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Garrick on 21:48 - Aug 13 with 3245 viewsFireboy2

Garrick on 21:45 - Aug 13 by jasper_T

The lad just needs luck with injuries. Last 18 months I don't think he's ever been fully fit, always recovering from the last strain or tear.

I think we are all now praying that he stays injury free to keep your matey barry out of the side😁
Garrick on 21:48 - Aug 13 with 3237 viewsdickythorpe

I heard he can FLY , did he find MUSHROOM on the pitch this evening?
Garrick on 21:52 - Aug 13 with 3150 viewsChubz

Garrick on 21:48 - Aug 13 by dickythorpe

I heard he can FLY , did he find MUSHROOM on the pitch this evening?

Subtle - nice one DT
Garrick on 21:54 - Aug 13 with 3106 viewsWarwickHunt

Well, that was pure theatre...

Take a bow.
Garrick on 21:56 - Aug 13 with 3064 views3swan

Garrick on 21:54 - Aug 13 by WarwickHunt

Well, that was pure theatre...

Take a bow.

It was nearly a farce
Garrick on 22:04 - Aug 13 with 2941 viewspencoedjack

What’s the story on this lad? Injury prone youngster who has played in the academy for a few years?
Login to get fewer ads

Garrick on 22:17 - Aug 13 with 2771 viewsjasper_T

Garrick on 22:04 - Aug 13 by pencoedjack

What’s the story on this lad? Injury prone youngster who has played in the academy for a few years?

Bought in from a non-league side. Spent a year in the u18s. Had a regular place in our u23s 17-18 side that finished 4th in division 1 on the right wing, and was starting to use his speed and physicality to really bully fullbacks at that level when he tore his hamstring (around March I think).

Last season was spent coming back from that and then more issues, and the same again half an hour into this preseason. Doesn't seem to have hampered his speed at all, though. End product an issue same as it was with DJ, and he was a less complete player than DJ in terms of technique and game awareness last time he was playing regularly. But that was a long time ago. Seems a really good, down to earth lad willing to work hard. Not heard a negative word said about his attitude.

Definitely contributed more than Asoro did for the u23s last season.
Garrick on 22:19 - Aug 13 with 2744 viewspencoedjack

Garrick on 22:17 - Aug 13 by jasper_T

Bought in from a non-league side. Spent a year in the u18s. Had a regular place in our u23s 17-18 side that finished 4th in division 1 on the right wing, and was starting to use his speed and physicality to really bully fullbacks at that level when he tore his hamstring (around March I think).

Last season was spent coming back from that and then more issues, and the same again half an hour into this preseason. Doesn't seem to have hampered his speed at all, though. End product an issue same as it was with DJ, and he was a less complete player than DJ in terms of technique and game awareness last time he was playing regularly. But that was a long time ago. Seems a really good, down to earth lad willing to work hard. Not heard a negative word said about his attitude.

Definitely contributed more than Asoro did for the u23s last season.

Thanks
Garrick on 22:24 - Aug 13 with 2648 viewsThrasher6

Fully paid up member of the Club now...
[Post edited 13 Aug 2019 22:25]

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Garrick on 22:54 - Aug 13 with 2318 viewsAngelRangelQS

Christ I’d forgotten about Asoro.

McKay is dreadful.

Great performance from Garrick
Garrick on 23:20 - Aug 13 with 2105 viewsSwansea93

I'd like to see more of him, breathe of fresh air when he came on.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Garrick on 23:37 - Aug 13 with 2000 viewsgrabsplatter

Garrick on 23:20 - Aug 13 by Swansea93

I'd like to see more of him, breathe of fresh air when he came on.

If he can stay fit I'm sure we will.
Looks stronger than when I saw him a while ago in the under 23's - very promising
Garrick on 00:14 - Aug 14 with 1899 viewsKerouac

Promising start for Garrick, too early to judge where he is at, although he worried his full-back a LOT more than Peterson on the other wing.

I think criticism of McKay tonight is unfair, he showed some lovely skill at times and was one of the more creative players out there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Garrick on 00:25 - Aug 14 with 1863 viewsairedale

That CH Cabango really impressed me tonight , solid. Declan John for me was contender for MOM, together with Wayney. Realise that Andre will prob get that now. The youngster over on the right too that came on later was up for it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024