Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread 13:26 - Aug 15 with 26528 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 17 Aug 2019 20:17]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 13:45 - Aug 15 with 8126 viewsmynamesjeff1

Don’t we usually have a pre match conference 2 days before each game?
The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 14:32 - Aug 15 with 8094 viewsjackharris

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 13:45 - Aug 15 by mynamesjeff1

Tomorrow because we played on Tuesday?

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 08:10 - Aug 16 with 7883 viewsVincent_Vega

Preston always a dodgy one

3-2 to the swans

Roberts, Peterson, Ayew

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 09:44 - Aug 16 with 7786 viewsFireboy2

Ive got a feeling we could click tomorrow and tear pne a new one.
The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 11:05 - Aug 16 with 7673 viewsairedale

Be very interesting to see his team and bench, as all of a sudden there seems to be a lot of talent available.
The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 12:28 - Aug 16 with 7559 viewsCaptain_Sham

Hi Jack
When will you be starting the Swans v PNE thread.
Really looking forward to tomorrow game

Its just a ride.

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 12:40 - Aug 16 with 7524 viewsKGriz16

Can I just say how fantastic these threads are. Thanks for these week in, week out. Big win tomorrow, I remember Preston at home last season, garbage. Should continue our streak tomorrow. Like others, incredibly interested to see the line-up tomorrow. Come on City!
The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 13:43 - Aug 16 with 7416 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 09:44 - Aug 16 by Fireboy2

Ive got a feeling we could click tomorrow and tear pne a new one.

I've got the same feeling mate, if we can hang onto Ayew and Baston I'm pretty optimistic that we can at least make the play off's.

And I can tell you that it's been a long time since the Swans have made me feel optimistic for the future (please let me be right).

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 14:10 - Aug 16 with 7371 viewsGlyn1

"Jack Army members are reminded that home tickets are discounted for the 2019-20 season when purchased through its Jack Army membership scheme." I didn't know that.

As for the match, Preston have some good forwards so I'll go a nervous 2-1 to us with Preston scoring first.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 14:45 - Aug 16 with 7301 viewsAustinIsOurHero

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 12:40 - Aug 16 by KGriz16

Can I just say how fantastic these threads are. Thanks for these week in, week out. Big win tomorrow, I remember Preston at home last season, garbage. Should continue our streak tomorrow. Like others, incredibly interested to see the line-up tomorrow. Come on City!

Last season they were rubbish for the 1st half - we should have had a hat full.
2nd half though, they were all over us, we were lucky to hold on for the 1-0 in the end.

Poll: How many points will be get from the next two games?

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 15:29 - Aug 16 with 7227 viewsGlyn1

Watching them watching us.

While lurking on their fans forum it seems that some of them have also been coming here.

https://www.pne-online.net/forum/index.php?threads/swansea-stoke-sheffield-w-3-i

Go to the 2nd page for their main thoughts about us and a very old football clip.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 16:54 - Aug 16 with 7072 viewsLibertarian

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 13:45 - Aug 15 by mynamesjeff1

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/steve-cooper-has-fully-fit-squad-preston-clash
The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 17:40 - Aug 16 with 6993 viewscsf

Well I for one am looking forward to it. Got a season ticket this year after two without one. Missed the Hull game for a wedding, got a new seat in the south stand. Feeling optimistic,would love to see some of the less popular players gel and score a good few.
The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 18:59 - Aug 16 with 6880 viewsblackpooljack

Odd thing about tomorrows fixtures, all of the six teams above us in the league are playing away from home.
The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 20:41 - Aug 16 with 6703 viewsLuther27

I'm all for starting Ayew, Baston and Garrick with Celina on the bench. Swans win....and a good one 2-0
I've no doubt I'm wrong...
The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 21:18 - Aug 16 with 6654 viewsJack123

Sorry if I have missed any reports, but all seems to have gone quiet about Kalulu! Injury? Hope he's playing soon.

libera nos a malo

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 21:34 - Aug 16 with 6629 viewsjasper_T

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 21:18 - Aug 16 by Jack123

Sorry if I have missed any reports, but all seems to have gone quiet about Kalulu! Injury? Hope he's playing soon.

Cooper said today it was just a kick he's been fine all week.
The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 22:34 - Aug 16 with 6527 viewsJack123

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 21:34 - Aug 16 by jasper_T

Cooper said today it was just a kick he's been fine all week.

Thanks, Ah good to know, I missed the pre-game from cooper.

libera nos a malo

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 00:56 - Aug 17 with 6404 viewsairedale

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 18:59 - Aug 16 by blackpooljack

Odd thing about tomorrows fixtures, all of the six teams above us in the league are playing away from home.

Is there a competition to see who’s top of the league at the end of November?
The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 08:28 - Aug 17 with 6194 viewsglobus10

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 00:56 - Aug 17 by airedale

Is there a competition to see who’s top of the league at the end of November?

I would take any win today.. but a good resounding victory would be most appreciated. Mainly to shut their winging manager up.
The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 09:11 - Aug 17 with 6119 viewssainthelens

Obviously take any kind of win . But seeing as we've made an excellent ( both pre and reg season) I'm hoping to see us play with plenty of confidence with no fear. Aways said that this league is about momentum and if we can stay top 6/7 next 5/6 weeks....I think we could be in for one hell of a ride.
The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 11:05 - Aug 17 with 5934 viewswestwalesed

A win today to keep momentum. As mentioned above if we can get on an early run, it may also help persuade Ayew/Baston to have a bash at taking us back to the Prem.

Just about to get on the train from out west, really looking forward to this 🙂

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 12:39 - Aug 17 with 5747 viewstreehuggerjack

Trying to watch the game from Spain on Swans tv live. The link only goes to the QPR match. Does anyone know if the today’s game will be made available closer to KO?
The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 12:54 - Aug 17 with 5701 viewsThrasher6

Will be pretty excited/ intrigued to see our line up today with all that's gone on of late. I'd be backing us today....but I've still got the Ipswich at home last season in the back of my mind....
[Post edited 17 Aug 2019 12:58]

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 13:49 - Aug 17 with 5559 viewsTummer_from_Texas

The Official Swansea City Vs Preston North End Match Thread on 12:39 - Aug 17 by treehuggerjack

Trying to watch the game from Spain on Swans tv live. The link only goes to the QPR match. Does anyone know if the today’s game will be made available closer to KO?

Yes, it's scheduled to be on Swans TV. Not sure what time coverage starts, but I know there's at least 30 minutes of pregame.

I'm trying to get on early as possible this (for me) early morning, after all the troubles the last two Saturdays.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024