Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match day parking 11:10 - Aug 17 with 2024 viewsJackarmy100

Hi all.
After a few seasons of using the Lyte ladder car park, they now don’t open up on match days. As somebody who travels from out of the area, can anybody advise on an alternative. That side of the river is great as we are straight out after the match and back on the M4 quickly.
Cheers
(I tried to search for other threads, but the search function isn’t working on my phone)
Match day parking on 11:15 - Aug 17 with 1997 viewsSwansea93

I park on Furnace Way, about a 10 minute walk from the ground but it's quick getting out after the game.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Match day parking on 11:31 - Aug 17 with 1962 viewsOldjack

tennis courts ,but it'll cost you 8 beer tokens

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Match day parking on 11:48 - Aug 17 with 1931 viewsJackarmy100

Match day parking on 11:31 - Aug 17 by Oldjack

tennis courts ,but it'll cost you 8 beer tokens

Biggest problem with the courts is that it’s always full by the time we arrive. Which is why we were happy to Park further out and walk along the river past the training grounds. Something that side of the river would be preferable.
Cheers though
Match day parking on 11:52 - Aug 17 with 1914 viewsdulaisvalleyjack

same problem lyte ladders was ace as travelling from llandeilo and cannot arrive till 2.30 owing to work and easy access out, parking is getting a major problem at moment with out lyte ladders.
Match day parking on 11:53 - Aug 17 with 1912 viewsWhiterockin

How much is the Lyte Ladder car park and what time does it fill by.
Match day parking on 11:57 - Aug 17 with 1900 viewsbryncochjack

Match day parking on 11:53 - Aug 17 by Whiterockin

How much is the Lyte Ladder car park and what time does it fill by.

"After a few seasons of using the Lyte ladder car park, they now don’t open up on match days. "
Match day parking on 11:59 - Aug 17 with 1894 viewsWhiterockin

Match day parking on 11:57 - Aug 17 by bryncochjack

"After a few seasons of using the Lyte ladder car park, they now don’t open up on match days. "

Match day parking on 12:17 - Aug 17 with 1850 viewsJackarmy100

Match day parking on 11:52 - Aug 17 by dulaisvalleyjack

same problem lyte ladders was ace as travelling from llandeilo and cannot arrive till 2.30 owing to work and easy access out, parking is getting a major problem at moment with out lyte ladders.

Yeah it was a great spot. Never filled up either, so you knew you’d be able To park up.
I’m tempted by the office parking that is opposite the Lyte factory, turning right at the roundabout instead of left to go to the Lyte car park entrance. It’s got warning signs up about not parking there, but I’ve not seen any enforcement. There is a bar to shut off the car park, but it’s always open when I’ve looked. It just the fact that it’s empty on match days that puts me off (thinking have loads been fined there which is why it’s empty)

It’s bloody ridiculous that office car parks that are not used on weekends have parking enforcements on them.
Login to get fewer ads

Match day parking on 12:20 - Aug 17 with 1846 viewsdulaisvalleyjack

wonder if club could do something as it would help a lot travelling from west, council will not be interested as they are making enough on parking fines.
Match day parking on 12:26 - Aug 17 with 1835 viewsJackarmy100

Match day parking on 12:20 - Aug 17 by dulaisvalleyjack

wonder if club could do something as it would help a lot travelling from west, council will not be interested as they are making enough on parking fines.

I sent an email to Lyte to ask if they were thinking of reopening on match days. Not had a reply. I searched and it seems they went into administration last spring, but have been bought out and are still a going concern. I’m amazed if they don’t reopen as it’s easy money on days when the factory is shut and not earning any money.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024