Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joel Asoro 10:43 - Aug 30 with 5186 viewsmynamesjeff1

30k a week, no wonder he was loaned out.
Joel Asoro on 10:44 - Aug 30 with 4201 viewsKGriz16

Proof?
Joel Asoro on 10:48 - Aug 30 with 4153 viewsCooperman

Sauce?

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Joel Asoro on 10:54 - Aug 30 with 4120 viewsmagicdaps10

We gave a contract worth 30k a week to a player in our first season back in the champ, can't see it myself!

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Joel Asoro on 11:03 - Aug 30 with 4095 viewsSwanseaman

Doubt it

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

Joel Asoro on 11:08 - Aug 30 with 4071 viewsSwansea93

Wouldn't suprise me, Spurs pulled out to sign him before us because of his wage demand.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Joel Asoro on 11:10 - Aug 30 with 4069 viewsmynamesjeff1

Know his ex girlfriend.
Joel Asoro on 11:12 - Aug 30 with 4051 viewsNeath_Jack

Joel Asoro on 11:10 - Aug 30 by mynamesjeff1

Know his ex girlfriend.

Aye, because men never lie to their girlfriends eh? Especially jumped up, young professional footballers.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Joel Asoro on 11:16 - Aug 30 with 4033 viewsjack247

This one’s up there with Baston halving his wages
Login to get fewer ads

Joel Asoro on 11:17 - Aug 30 with 4026 viewsPhil_S

Joel Asoro on 11:12 - Aug 30 by Neath_Jack

Aye, because men never lie to their girlfriends eh? Especially jumped up, young professional footballers.

I'm laughing at the way this has been presented as fact from an impeccable sauce

Disappointed in Joe Rodon for letting this happen
Joel Asoro on 11:37 - Aug 30 with 3963 viewsmynamesjeff1

would you like to tell us what each player earns then?
Joel Asoro on 11:38 - Aug 30 with 3939 viewsWarwickHunt

Could have gone to Man Utd but wanted to be near a beach.
Joel Asoro on 11:43 - Aug 30 with 3929 viewsbuilthjack

Nearer 5k a week plus bonuses

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Joel Asoro on 11:53 - Aug 30 with 3895 viewsjasper_T

Joel Asoro on 11:43 - Aug 30 by builthjack

Nearer 5k a week plus bonuses

At Sunderland, yeah.
Joel Asoro on 11:55 - Aug 30 with 3882 viewsandrew

Wasn’t it Jenkins who signed him? Wouldn’t be surprised then.

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

Joel Asoro on 11:56 - Aug 30 with 3871 viewsJacket

Joel Asoro on 11:17 - Aug 30 by Phil_S

I'm laughing at the way this has been presented as fact from an impeccable sauce

Heard Joe's brother was on more than £30,000 a week as Oli's social media manager!
Joel Asoro on 11:56 - Aug 30 with 3860 viewsCaptain_Sham

Its just a ride.

Joel Asoro on 11:57 - Aug 30 with 3871 viewsPhil_S

Joel Asoro on 11:56 - Aug 30 by Jacket

Heard Joe's brother was on more than £30,000 a week as Oli's social media manager!

Does he deny people free shirts though?
Joel Asoro on 12:08 - Aug 30 with 3815 viewsNeath_Jack

Joel Asoro on 11:37 - Aug 30 by mynamesjeff1

would you like to tell us what each player earns then?

Me? No, why would I?

You seem to have me mistaken for someone who pretends to be in the know.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Joel Asoro on 12:27 - Aug 30 with 3730 viewsBadlands

Joel Asoro on 10:54 - Aug 30 by magicdaps10

We gave a contract worth 30k a week to a player in our first season back in the champ, can't see it myself!

https://www.capology.com/soccer/player/joel-asoro/salary-profile/

£15,000 a week according to this - even that seems high for young player even if he was expected to feature week in week out.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Joel Asoro on 12:55 - Aug 30 with 3623 viewsjasper_T

Joel Asoro on 12:27 - Aug 30 by Badlands

https://www.capology.com/soccer/player/joel-asoro/salary-profile/

£15,000 a week according to this - even that seems high for young player even if he was expected to feature week in week out.

He's a young player who was brought into his former club - known high-payers Sunderland - with much fanfare while they were in the Premier League. Became their youngest ever PL player and bigger clubs than ours were looking at him until his agent scared them off with his demands. Had a year left on his deal and looked like he might wait for it to expire. Little chance he was a budget signing.

Highly-rated young players are on a lot more than they're practically worth as part of the whole "speculate to accumulate" idea that people think is so clever. Big club academies hand out £10k-15k contracts all the time to make sure they get/keep the kids they want, and that has a knock on effect all through the divisions.
Joel Asoro on 13:00 - Aug 30 with 3601 viewsjack247

Joel Asoro on 12:55 - Aug 30 by jasper_T

He's a young player who was brought into his former club - known high-payers Sunderland - with much fanfare while they were in the Premier League. Became their youngest ever PL player and bigger clubs than ours were looking at him until his agent scared them off with his demands. Had a year left on his deal and looked like he might wait for it to expire. Little chance he was a budget signing.

Highly-rated young players are on a lot more than they're practically worth as part of the whole "speculate to accumulate" idea that people think is so clever. Big club academies hand out £10k-15k contracts all the time to make sure they get/keep the kids they want, and that has a knock on effect all through the divisions.

We were in the middle of a fire sale when he signed. Speculating to accumulate wasn’t high on the agenda.
Joel Asoro on 13:23 - Aug 30 with 3515 viewsdickythorpe

The shít that people come up with about players wages is laughable.
Joel Asoro on 14:21 - Aug 30 with 3369 viewsCooperman

Joel Asoro on 12:55 - Aug 30 by jasper_T

So what’s his weekly wage then?

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Joel Asoro on 14:52 - Aug 30 with 3305 viewsSwansea93

Joel Asoro on 11:08 - Aug 30 by Swansea93

Wouldn't suprise me, Spurs pulled out to sign him before us because of his wage demand.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/rokerreport.sbnation.com/platform/amp/2018/7/14/175

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Joel Asoro on 14:54 - Aug 30 with 3295 viewsNotLoyal

Joel Asoro on 11:17 - Aug 30 by Phil_S

My flight delayed in munich by a whole seven minutes,, not a Rodon in sight...
Typical.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024