Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Which swans player did you want to be when you were a kid? 15:59 - Sep 1 with 8249 viewsAguycalledJack

Mine was Robbie James.
Which swans player did you want to be when you were a kid? on 16:05 - Sep 1 with 5362 viewsPegojack

Brian Evans. And sometimes Geoff Thomas.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2019 16:06]
Which swans player did you want to be when you were a kid? on 16:08 - Sep 1 with 5348 viewsNortbankboy

Ronnie rees
Which swans player did you want to be when you were a kid? on 16:10 - Sep 1 with 5337 viewsraynor94

Keith Todd

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Which swans player did you want to be when you were a kid? on 16:15 - Sep 1 with 5322 viewsperchrockjack

Ivor and Johnny King.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Which swans player did you want to be when you were a kid? on 16:19 - Sep 1 with 5304 viewslifelong

Which swans player did you want to be when you were a kid? on 16:10 - Sep 1 by raynor94

Keith Todd

Keith Todd was a pocket battleship, enjoyed watching him play in the 60’s. His brother Hugh Todd was a good footballer, played for Clydach United in the Welsh League.
Which swans player did you want to be when you were a kid? on 16:24 - Sep 1 with 5295 viewsNortbankboy

Which swans player did you want to be when you were a kid? on 16:19 - Sep 1 by lifelong

Keith Todd was a pocket battleship, enjoyed watching him play in the 60’s. His brother Hugh Todd was a good footballer, played for Clydach United in the Welsh League.

U know your football
Herbie was my favourite
Which swans player did you want to be when you were a kid? on 16:25 - Sep 1 with 5293 viewsploppy

Geoff Thomas
Which swans player did you want to be when you were a kid? on 16:34 - Sep 1 with 5280 viewsNortbankboy

Janna
Login to get fewer ads

Which swans player did you want to be when you were a kid? on 16:37 - Sep 1 with 5259 viewsDarran

Andy Leg.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Which swans player did you want to be when you were a kid? on 17:04 - Sep 1 with 5241 viewsCaptain_Sham

Geoff Crudgington

Its just a ride.

Which swans player did you want to be when you were a kid? on 17:10 - Sep 1 with 5225 viewsNortbankboy

Which swans player did you want to be when you were a kid? on 16:37 - Sep 1 by Darran

Andy Leg.

Fair play darran.you knew he was all left foot
Which swans player did you want to be when you were a kid? on 17:25 - Sep 1 with 5205 viewsBadlands

John King - always wanted to be a 'keeper.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Which swans player did you want to be when you were a kid? on 17:35 - Sep 1 with 5189 viewslidojack

Ritchie Appleby
Which swans player did you want to be when you were a kid? on 17:36 - Sep 1 with 5185 viewsJackfath

Walter Boyd.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Which swans player did you want to be when you were a kid? on 17:41 - Sep 1 with 5175 viewssainthelens

Auntie Rajkovic.
Which swans player did you want to be when you were a kid? on 18:04 - Sep 1 with 5155 viewstheloneranger

Which swans player did you want to be when you were a kid? on 17:25 - Sep 1 by Badlands

John King - always wanted to be a 'keeper.

When I saw the size of my wife's gloves ... I knew she was a keeper!!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Which swans player did you want to be when you were a kid? on 18:20 - Sep 1 with 5136 viewssherpajacob

David Giles.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Which swans player did you want to be when you were a kid? on 18:39 - Sep 1 with 5113 viewsJonTheJack

Stuart Roberts.
Which swans player did you want to be when you were a kid? on 18:43 - Sep 1 with 5105 viewsSgorioFruit

Nordfelt

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Which swans player did you want to be when you were a kid? on 18:45 - Sep 1 with 5103 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

George Best, nothing to do with football or the Swans!

[Post edited 1 Sep 2019 19:08]

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Which swans player did you want to be when you were a kid? on 18:46 - Sep 1 with 5100 viewsDracan66

Danny Bartley.
Which swans player did you want to be when you were a kid? on 18:55 - Sep 1 with 5087 viewsbuilthjack

David Gwyther

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Which swans player did you want to be when you were a kid? on 19:11 - Sep 1 with 5056 viewsJajess

Jan Mølby as a playing manager.
Which swans player did you want to be when you were a kid? on 19:14 - Sep 1 with 5052 viewsjackharris

Mike Hughes, I was a goalkeeper!

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Which swans player did you want to be when you were a kid? on 19:29 - Sep 1 with 5032 viewsswan65split

Erbie , or willie Humphries,,,, fast as fook I was.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024