Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can we do the same in Wales 13:05 - Sep 9 with 1037 viewsCountyJim

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-49635176

Drivers who park on pavement are selfish just thinking about themselves and their car no thought for pedestrians and even worse disabled people especially the blind who in some cases have to walk in the road because it confuses the Guide dog

But as long as you're car doesn't get a scratch that's ok
Can we do the same in Wales on 13:15 - Sep 9 with 1015 viewsFireboy2

There should be no problems if you park sensibly as i do on our road leaving enough space but not all car drivers are sensible.
Can we do the same in Wales on 14:07 - Sep 9 with 984 viewsThrasher6

Fair play to my old man. He was driving past a police station in mid wales and a police car was parked outside on the pavement. He went in and complained to the sergeant and got the police driver to come out. He said to him "If I had done that...you'd be telling me I have broken the law etc etc" The plod was sheepish to say the least.....

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Can we do the same in Wales on 14:48 - Sep 9 with 944 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Not getting "your car scratched" is not the only reason for parking on the kerb, when cars park on both sides of narrow roads it can make it almost impossible for large vehicles like Dust Carts, Fire Engines, Ambulances and Buses/Coaches to navigate those roads.
I always park in my drive, but there is always someone's car parked on the kerb outside my house every night due to too many cars for parking spaces.
In fact some of the people who park their car outside my house have houses with unused drives.
Can we do the same in Wales on 15:10 - Sep 9 with 907 viewsHighjack

This is just another scheme to squeeze more money out of motorists.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Can we do the same in Wales on 15:41 - Sep 9 with 875 viewsFlashberryjack

Can we do the same in Wales on 14:48 - Sep 9 by A_Fans_Dad

Not getting "your car scratched" is not the only reason for parking on the kerb, when cars park on both sides of narrow roads it can make it almost impossible for large vehicles like Dust Carts, Fire Engines, Ambulances and Buses/Coaches to navigate those roads.
I always park in my drive, but there is always someone's car parked on the kerb outside my house every night due to too many cars for parking spaces.
In fact some of the people who park their car outside my house have houses with unused drives.

I always park on my driveway, what really annoys me are the neighbors that park on the road/pavement and leave their own drives clear, selfish c*nts.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Can we do the same in Wales on 18:24 - Sep 9 with 781 viewsAguycalledJack

Can we do the same in Wales on 15:41 - Sep 9 by Flashberryjack

I always park on my driveway, what really annoys me are the neighbors that park on the road/pavement and leave their own drives clear, selfish c*nts.

This.
Can we do the same in Wales on 21:11 - Sep 9 with 725 viewsjack2jack

Can we do the same in Wales on 15:10 - Sep 9 by Highjack

This is just another scheme to squeeze more money out of motorists.

Can't agree there HJ.
Just the other day I passed two ladies with push chairs who had to go into the highway, because some tvvat had parked in the middle of the footpath.
It was on a bend, lucky they managed to get back onto the footpath safetly.
If you park on the footpath it's obstruction and you should be booked.
The road is for cars, footpath for pedestrian, it's not rocket science really.
Can we do the same in Wales on 21:53 - Sep 9 with 696 viewsbazzool

I live in baglan and on a brow of a hill, I'm half on pavement half off, coz the road is narrow and idiots fly up and down my road, but I always make sure there's plenty of room for a buggy to pass
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024