Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
VPN's 20:05 - Sep 5 with 2860 viewsalwaysblackandwhite

Hi, i'm looking for someone who can help me set up my VPN to my home devices?
I'm not too clever at these things so I think it's easier if I were to find someone who is a lot cleverer than what I am?
VPN's on 00:00 - Sep 6 with 2808 viewslegoman

Google "Nord VPN" and download it to a device e.g. your pc/laptop. Pay your annual subscription (think it's USD75 approx). You can then download it on up to 5 devices I believe so you can also put it on your phone and a tablet etc.

To use it is simple. Fire up the Nord program first and log in. Choose a country where you want your IP to appear to the outside world to be and once connected to that country minimise the Nord window and fire up your browser and use as normal.

If you have set Nord to say Belgium any website you communicate with will think you are based in Belgium.

There are added security advantages by working behind a VPN. I know people who even though they are in the UK still fire up Nord, set to UK and carry on.

I'm a computer dummy but even I find using Nord simple.

Hope this helps

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

VPN's on 18:00 - Sep 7 with 2650 viewsalwaysblackandwhite

VPN's on 00:00 - Sep 6 by legoman

Google "Nord VPN" and download it to a device e.g. your pc/laptop. Pay your annual subscription (think it's USD75 approx). You can then download it on up to 5 devices I believe so you can also put it on your phone and a tablet etc.

To use it is simple. Fire up the Nord program first and log in. Choose a country where you want your IP to appear to the outside world to be and once connected to that country minimise the Nord window and fire up your browser and use as normal.

If you have set Nord to say Belgium any website you communicate with will think you are based in Belgium.

There are added security advantages by working behind a VPN. I know people who even though they are in the UK still fire up Nord, set to UK and carry on.

I'm a computer dummy but even I find using Nord simple.

Hope this helps

Hi, I've already paid and downloaded the app but I don't know how to set it up on my fire stick and android box?
VPN's on 18:31 - Sep 7 with 2625 viewslegoman

VPN's on 18:00 - Sep 7 by alwaysblackandwhite

Hi, I've already paid and downloaded the app but I don't know how to set it up on my fire stick and android box?

I don't know anything about Fire Sticks but I've downloaded the Nord app on my Android phone. It's exactly the same primciple. Open up Nord, log in, select your country and once connected start browsing.

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

VPN's on 19:17 - Sep 7 with 2601 viewsSwanjaxs

You should have the Downloader app on your fire stick yea?
https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/aftvnews-com/downloader-by-aftvnews-android-tv/
https://firestickhelp.com/downloader-firestick/
[Post edited 7 Sep 2019 19:25]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

VPN's on 21:00 - Sep 7 with 2557 viewsphact0rri

a lot of routers can also take vpn info directly, if thats what you are looking to do. the downfall is there are a lot of sites that have banned vpn ips and some that won't allow access via an encrypted connection. so doing each device separately is much a better situation.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

VPN's on 22:09 - Sep 9 with 2445 viewsalwaysblackandwhite

Thanks for all your help. I've managed to do it ☺
VPN's on 20:37 - Sep 10 with 2315 viewsrlw

Set to netherlands and enjoy swans tv 😉
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024