Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
U23 v Porto B 19:54 - Sep 25 with 2364 viewsPacemaker

4-1 good effort fair play

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

U23 v Porto B on 19:56 - Sep 25 with 2353 viewsoldcob

Garrick is going to be some player. First teamer by the end of the season I reckon.
U23 v Porto B on 19:59 - Sep 25 with 2348 viewsPacemaker

U23 v Porto B on 19:56 - Sep 25 by oldcob

Garrick is going to be some player. First teamer by the end of the season I reckon.

He looks a class above everyone else tonight. Still raw but so much speed with 5he ball.

U23 v Porto B on 20:15 - Sep 25 with 2299 viewsPacemaker

5-1 final score Cooper with a HT. Cullen had a pen saved and could have had a HT, totally dominated could have scored 2 extra at least.
[Post edited 25 Sep 2019 20:54]

U23 v Porto B on 21:33 - Sep 25 with 2136 viewsblackpooljack

U23 v Porto B on 20:15 - Sep 25 by Pacemaker

5-1 final score Cooper with a HT. Cullen had a pen saved and could have had a HT, totally dominated could have scored 2 extra at least.
[Post edited 25 Sep 2019 20:54]

I watched the last 35 mins and thought that we looked poor could barely string two passes together and lacked any fluency. Porto moved the ball around a lot better than us but were clueless in the final 3rd. JG will make the grade at some point thats for sure.
U23 v Porto B on 23:32 - Sep 25 with 1956 viewsBadlands

U23 v Porto B on 21:33 - Sep 25 by blackpooljack

I watched the last 35 mins and thought that we looked poor could barely string two passes together and lacked any fluency. Porto moved the ball around a lot better than us but were clueless in the final 3rd. JG will make the grade at some point thats for sure.

Definitely took the foot off af-t1 and why not.
I certainly think Porto underestimated (defending and goalkeeping were poor) the Swans but our academy looked more complete than for any time this season or last.
They played well and should have scored 5 against PSV tonight they did and could have got 3 or 4 more with a little more composure.
This has to be the standard they play every game from now on.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

U23 v Porto B on 20:39 - Sep 26 with 1594 viewsjackrmee

So that's 3 games unbeaten now.
Someone said we should have put 5 past PSV the other day too.
Surely this shows how good our academy is compared to others? We may be struggling against other top English sides and that may lead to a few heads going down around here, but maybe we are much further ahead than other euro clubs, as well as CAt2 and 3 academies here. I can't see Notts County u23, or (add your own CAT3 team here) outplaying euro giants like PSV and Porto.

This is the reason we have to strive to keep our Cat 1 status. It's the utmost important thing we need to do. Even over short term premier league aspirations.
We keep this going long term and it will get us to the prem no fuking preblemo.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024