Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What impact has Greta Thunberg had on you? 21:51 - Sep 24 with 5707 viewsDarran

What has changed?

Answer below please.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

What impact has Greta Thunberg had on you? on 21:53 - Sep 24 with 2144 viewsdickythorpe

Not a lot Dar truth be told.
What impact has Greta Thunberg had on you? on 21:54 - Sep 24 with 2138 viewsPentyrchJack

She has missed lots of school.

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

What impact has Greta Thunberg had on you? on 22:00 - Sep 24 with 2110 viewsDarran

What impact has Greta Thunberg had on you? on 21:53 - Sep 24 by dickythorpe

Not a lot Dar truth be told.

At least you’re honest Dick.

What impact has Greta Thunberg had on you? on 22:01 - Sep 24 with 2104 viewsPegojack

I think the impact she's had on a bunch of cynical old farts is largely irrelevant. You and I will be pushing up the daisies (or working in an egg timer) in a few years time.
It's the impact she's having on the young that counts.
What impact has Greta Thunberg had on you? on 22:05 - Sep 24 with 2084 viewsLohengrin

What impact has Greta Thunberg had on you? on 22:01 - Sep 24 by Pegojack

I think the impact she's had on a bunch of cynical old farts is largely irrelevant. You and I will be pushing up the daisies (or working in an egg timer) in a few years time.
It's the impact she's having on the young that counts.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

What impact has Greta Thunberg had on you? on 22:05 - Sep 24 with 2086 viewsexiledclaseboy

The main impact she’s had is that I know who Greta Thunberg is.

Not sure what the point of this thread is though except to give vent to some more gammon outrage. As if we don’t get enough of that.

Poll: Tory leader

What impact has Greta Thunberg had on you? on 22:06 - Sep 24 with 2077 viewsDarran

What impact has Greta Thunberg had on you? on 22:05 - Sep 24 by exiledclaseboy

Not sure what the point of this thread is though except to give vent to some more gammon outrage. As if we don’t get enough of that.

What have you changed since she was invented?

What impact has Greta Thunberg had on you? on 22:07 - Sep 24 with 2072 viewsexiledclaseboy

What impact has Greta Thunberg had on you? on 22:06 - Sep 24 by Darran

What have you changed since she was invented?

I didn’t say I’d changed anything. You’re becoming worse than perch.

Login to get fewer ads

What impact has Greta Thunberg had on you? on 22:08 - Sep 24 with 2065 viewsDarran

What impact has Greta Thunberg had on you? on 22:07 - Sep 24 by exiledclaseboy

I didn’t say I’d changed anything. You’re becoming worse than perch.

So she hasn’t had any impact on you then eh?

What impact has Greta Thunberg had on you? on 22:09 - Sep 24 with 2064 viewsPentyrchJack

What impact has Greta Thunberg had on you? on 22:05 - Sep 24 by exiledclaseboy

That's why I'm not convinced. We know lots about her (self publicist) yet nothing about any of her ideas / ideals which are truly new and original. She's upcycling what we already know.

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

What impact has Greta Thunberg had on you? on 22:11 - Sep 24 with 2061 viewsexiledclaseboy

What impact has Greta Thunberg had on you? on 22:08 - Sep 24 by Darran

So she hasn’t had any impact on you then eh?

Yes. I now know who she is. You’re pretty thick aren’t you if you think what she’s doing is aimed squarely ar the likes of me and you. She must have woken up the other day and though “I know, I’ll nip to the UN climate change conference this week to see if I can get Darran from Planet Swans to buy a bag for life”

You fecking halfwit.

What impact has Greta Thunberg had on you? on 22:14 - Sep 24 with 2041 viewsDarran

What impact has Greta Thunberg had on you? on 22:11 - Sep 24 by exiledclaseboy

Yes. I now know who she is. You’re pretty thick aren’t you if you think what she’s doing is aimed squarely ar the likes of me and you. She must have woken up the other day and though “I know, I’ll nip to the UN climate change conference this week to see if I can get Darran from Planet Swans to buy a bag for life”

You fecking halfwit.

Yep like I said nothing then.
Oh and I nearly forgot,prick.

What impact has Greta Thunberg had on you? on 22:18 - Sep 24 with 2022 viewsmonmouth

You fecking halfwit.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

What impact has Greta Thunberg had on you? on 22:20 - Sep 24 with 2000 viewsLohengrin

What impact has Greta Thunberg had on you? on 22:09 - Sep 24 by PentyrchJack

That's why I'm not convinced. We know lots about her (self publicist) yet nothing about any of her ideas / ideals which are truly new and original. She's upcycling what we already know.

She’s not saying “listen to me” she’s saying listen to the science.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

What impact has Greta Thunberg had on you? on 22:22 - Sep 24 with 1996 viewsDarran

What impact has Greta Thunberg had on you? on 22:18 - Sep 24 by monmouth

You can piss off too.

What impact has Greta Thunberg had on you? on 22:53 - Sep 24 with 1957 viewsDrGonzo

It's made me realise there are a load of insecure gammon out there waiting to spew their unintelligible bile to whoever has the misfortune of being in earshot.
What impact has Greta Thunberg had on you? on 23:03 - Sep 24 with 1932 viewslondonlisa2001

What impact has Greta Thunberg had on you? on 22:20 - Sep 24 by Lohengrin

She’s not saying “listen to me” she’s saying listen to the science.

She is also not saying she has the answers - she is challenging the politicians to find the answers.

And the fact a 16 year old Swedish kid is being talked about on here shows she is having a massive impact. On everyone.
What impact has Greta Thunberg had on you? on 23:05 - Sep 24 with 1931 viewsDarran

What impact has Greta Thunberg had on you? on 23:03 - Sep 24 by londonlisa2001

She is also not saying she has the answers - she is challenging the politicians to find the answers.

And the fact a 16 year old Swedish kid is being talked about on here shows she is having a massive impact. On everyone.

I didn’t even know she was Swedish.
What’s have you started doing Lis?

What impact has Greta Thunberg had on you? on 23:10 - Sep 24 with 1916 viewslondonlisa2001

What impact has Greta Thunberg had on you? on 23:05 - Sep 24 by Darran

I didn’t even know she was Swedish.
What’s have you started doing Lis?

Talking on here to you about it for a start...

I do quite a bit as it happens. Virtually no meat (never at home). No palm oil. Reduction of plastic as far as possible and no single use plastic. Gone from two cars to one. Use public transport or walk wherever possible. Try my best.
What impact has Greta Thunberg had on you? on 23:13 - Sep 24 with 1910 viewsDarran

What impact has Greta Thunberg had on you? on 23:10 - Sep 24 by londonlisa2001

Talking on here to you about it for a start...

I do quite a bit as it happens. Virtually no meat (never at home). No palm oil. Reduction of plastic as far as possible and no single use plastic. Gone from two cars to one. Use public transport or walk wherever possible. Try my best.

What only since Greta was invented? You should be ashamed of yourself.

What impact has Greta Thunberg had on you? on 23:20 - Sep 24 with 1894 viewslondonlisa2001

What impact has Greta Thunberg had on you? on 23:13 - Sep 24 by Darran

What only since Greta was invented? You should be ashamed of yourself.

No.

But she’s raising awareness. And the more aware we become the more effort we make.

Why are you knocking her? Is she scaring you in some way?
What impact has Greta Thunberg had on you? on 23:22 - Sep 24 with 1888 viewsLuther27

What impact has Greta Thunberg had on you? on 23:20 - Sep 24 by londonlisa2001

No.

But she’s raising awareness. And the more aware we become the more effort we make.

Please refer and discuss on the other other post regarding Greta.
In all honesty I'm not sure which post to gripe on.
What impact has Greta Thunberg had on you? on 23:37 - Sep 24 with 1881 viewsDarran

What impact has Greta Thunberg had on you? on 23:20 - Sep 24 by londonlisa2001

No.

Knocking her? Scared? No neither I’m asking people on here what impact she’s had in them and it’s clearly not a lot.

What impact has Greta Thunberg had on you? on 23:38 - Sep 24 with 1879 viewsLeonWasGod

You fecking halfwit.

What impact has Greta Thunberg had on you? on 23:39 - Sep 24 with 1872 viewslondonlisa2001

What impact has Greta Thunberg had on you? on 23:37 - Sep 24 by Darran

Knocking her? Scared? No neither I’m asking people on here what impact she’s had in them and it’s clearly not a lot.

That’s clearly a bunch of bollox.

There is talk about climate change on here pretty frequently now, that’s the impact she’s had.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024