Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trump starting to sweat over Ukraine 17:58 - Sep 30 with 7699 viewsAce_Jack

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/09/25/transcript-ukraine-phone-call-shows-

Impeachment proceedings rolling after Trump pressured Ukraine to investigate Joe Biden 8 times on the telephone whilst withholding military aid which they needed to counter Russian aggression.

The real estate hustler has been caught shaking down another country and now he knows he's f**ked. He's spent this afternoon implying his political opponents should be arrested for treason because they are investigating him. I'm sure the small government, constitutional conservatives will be infuriated!

Trump is starting to look like a squeezed c0ck and he could go full tyrant as the sycophants in the GOP stand by while he trades away the separation of powers for a few more days running up tabs in his hotels on the government card.

Now we wait for Bluey and Tummer to tell us why its totally fine for the President of the USA to withhold military aid for spurious reasons whilst simultaneously inviting a foreign country to interfere in an upcoming election.
Trump starting to sweat over Ukraine on 18:13 - Sep 30 with 4426 viewsHumpty

Yeah but Biden. And Obama. And Hillary.
Trump starting to sweat over Ukraine on 18:15 - Sep 30 with 4423 viewsAce_Jack

Trump starting to sweat over Ukraine on 18:13 - Sep 30 by Humpty

Yeah but Biden. And Obama. And Hillary.

Personally I can't wait to find out why I'm wrong and Fox news is right.
Trump starting to sweat over Ukraine on 18:16 - Sep 30 with 4417 viewsHumpty

Trump starting to sweat over Ukraine on 18:15 - Sep 30 by Ace_Jack

Personally I can't wait to find out why I'm wrong and Fox news is right.

Fans Dad will know.

It will involve the deep state.
Trump starting to sweat over Ukraine on 18:19 - Sep 30 with 4409 viewsAce_Jack

Trump starting to sweat over Ukraine on 18:16 - Sep 30 by Humpty

Fans Dad will know.

It will involve the deep state.

Something about the deep state making the investigation into Joe Bidens son disappearing and the whistleblower rules being changed 24 hours before the whisltblower report came out. Oh and how Hilary runs a paedophile ring that kills kids. That should do it.
Trump starting to sweat over Ukraine on 18:20 - Sep 30 with 4408 viewsBrynCartwright

Robert de Niro says it like it is...

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Trump starting to sweat over Ukraine on 19:17 - Sep 30 with 4349 viewsAnotherJohn

It is hard to work out how much more bitter the polarization of US politics can get. Trump doesn't have many friends for good reason, but one cannot help but notice that the Beltway insiders have been throwing everything at him ever since he got elected. What came into my head with the latest allegations is that Hillary Clinton's campaign and the DNC hired Fusion GPS to get Christopher Steele, with his British intelligence connections, to dig up dirt on Trump's corruption and immorality in Russia. Obviously quite different!
Trump starting to sweat over Ukraine on 19:31 - Sep 30 with 4336 viewslonglostjack

Trump starting to sweat over Ukraine on 19:17 - Sep 30 by AnotherJohn

It is hard to work out how much more bitter the polarization of US politics can get. Trump doesn't have many friends for good reason, but one cannot help but notice that the Beltway insiders have been throwing everything at him ever since he got elected. What came into my head with the latest allegations is that Hillary Clinton's campaign and the DNC hired Fusion GPS to get Christopher Steele, with his British intelligence connections, to dig up dirt on Trump's corruption and immorality in Russia. Obviously quite different!

Yes quite different. She wasn’t the incumbent President and didn’t withhold US military aid to a foreign power for personal political gain.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Trump starting to sweat over Ukraine on 19:58 - Sep 30 with 4308 viewsAnotherJohn

Trump starting to sweat over Ukraine on 19:31 - Sep 30 by longlostjack

Yes quite different. She wasn’t the incumbent President and didn’t withhold US military aid to a foreign power for personal political gain.

Your point isn't something i hadn't thought of. Basically you are saying a sitting President is fundamentally different from a front runner in a Presidential race, and the lever of withholding aid (which by the way, I did not see mentioned in the leaked transcript) is different from a large cash payment that was never denied. To me neither side comes out well. A Democrat President in the United States would just represent the continuation of the old order.
[Post edited 30 Sep 2019 20:02]
Login to get fewer ads

Trump starting to sweat over Ukraine on 21:08 - Sep 30 with 4259 viewslonglostjack

Trump starting to sweat over Ukraine on 19:58 - Sep 30 by AnotherJohn

Your point isn't something i hadn't thought of. Basically you are saying a sitting President is fundamentally different from a front runner in a Presidential race, and the lever of withholding aid (which by the way, I did not see mentioned in the leaked transcript) is different from a large cash payment that was never denied. To me neither side comes out well. A Democrat President in the United States would just represent the continuation of the old order.

This is a good account of the transcript and the context in which it took place.

https://www.vox.com/platform/amp/policy-and-politics/2019/9/25/20883420/full-tra

One amusing part is Zelensky flattering Trump by agreeing that the US has given more aid that the EU. Fake news of course but a nice little insight into how foreign leaders think it’s a good idea to pander to Trump’s irrationality.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Trump starting to sweat over Ukraine on 21:29 - Sep 30 with 4227 viewsJimmyGilligan

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/30/us/politics/trump-australia-barr-mueller.html
Trump starting to sweat over Ukraine on 10:54 - Oct 1 with 4110 viewsAce_Jack

Trump starting to sweat over Ukraine on 19:58 - Sep 30 by AnotherJohn

Are you real? The President withheld Congressional aid to an invaded ally, so he could intimidate a country into digging up dirt on his political opponents to help him win an election. If Biden had done exactly that as Vice President, which he didn't, it's still worse for the sitting president to have committed those crimes. You can't just shout Benghazi at this one and hope the negative connotation sticks. You're going to have to embrace cold hard facts eventually.
Trump starting to sweat over Ukraine on 20:06 - Oct 1 with 3969 viewsJackSomething

I'm sure they're all corrupt, I find it hard to believe you can rise to the office of POTUS if you're not. The problem for Trump is that he's just not very good at it and is being caught out.

The way his supporters will defend anything he does with 'yeah but Clinton' is amusing though. We see plenty of it on here with British politics. If a Democratic president was caught doing this, Trump supporters would be foaming at the mouth and screaming for impeachment. Because it's him we get, well Hilary did dodgy stuff during her campaign so that makes it alright.
[Post edited 1 Oct 2019 20:28]

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Trump starting to sweat over Ukraine on 20:56 - Oct 1 with 3926 viewsAnotherJohn

Trump starting to sweat over Ukraine on 10:54 - Oct 1 by Ace_Jack

Are you real? The President withheld Congressional aid to an invaded ally, so he could intimidate a country into digging up dirt on his political opponents to help him win an election. If Biden had done exactly that as Vice President, which he didn't, it's still worse for the sitting president to have committed those crimes. You can't just shout Benghazi at this one and hope the negative connotation sticks. You're going to have to embrace cold hard facts eventually.

I think you missed the point that my comment was about the state of politics in the USA in general. I realise that you like your moral certainties and easy targets, but there aren't many knights on white horses on either side of the divide.
Trump starting to sweat over Ukraine on 23:10 - Oct 1 with 3863 viewsKerouac

Peter Hitchens is very good on the subject of Ukraine in this vid;

[Post edited 1 Oct 2019 23:13]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Trump starting to sweat over Ukraine on 00:21 - Oct 2 with 3816 viewsBrynCartwright

Trump starting to sweat over Ukraine on 23:10 - Oct 1 by Kerouac

Peter Hitchens is very good on the subject of Ukraine in this vid;

[Post edited 1 Oct 2019 23:13]

Peter Hitchens, the idiot brother of the much cleverer Christopher. What twut would look at an hour and a half of that absolute drivel?

Trump starting to sweat over Ukraine on 00:37 - Oct 2 with 3809 viewsKerouac

Trump starting to sweat over Ukraine on 00:21 - Oct 2 by BrynCartwright

Peter Hitchens, the idiot brother of the much cleverer Christopher. What twut would look at an hour and a half of that absolute drivel?

What a stupid response from an absolute f*ckwit, keep 'em coming shitforbrains

Trump starting to sweat over Ukraine on 00:58 - Oct 2 with 3803 viewsBrynCartwright

Trump starting to sweat over Ukraine on 00:37 - Oct 2 by Kerouac

What a stupid response from an absolute f*ckwit, keep 'em coming shitforbrains

You've probably never even heard of Christopher Hitchens jizzombreath, and if you even bother trying to educate that pea-sized brain of yours you will find he could wrap his idiot twunt of a brother around his little finger with pure logic, reason and a much finer intellect.

Get fecked Kerouac. You are an offence to the great writer you profess to support. Have you eve read Kerouac?

Trump starting to sweat over Ukraine on 01:42 - Oct 2 with 3786 viewsKerouac

Trump starting to sweat over Ukraine on 00:58 - Oct 2 by BrynCartwright

You've probably never even heard of Christopher Hitchens jizzombreath, and if you even bother trying to educate that pea-sized brain of yours you will find he could wrap his idiot twunt of a brother around his little finger with pure logic, reason and a much finer intellect.

Get fecked Kerouac. You are an offence to the great writer you profess to support. Have you eve read Kerouac?

Yeah, that's right, I've never even heard of Christopher Hitchens.

Rewind a few years on here and members of the Planet Swans 'Groovy Gang' were accusing me of idolising Christopher Hitchens after I used some of his videos to support my arguments.
You really are poor, but then you have lots of company.
It is a drag to have to respond to you cretins who put yourselves on an intellectual pedestal but feel uninhibited to proudly announce your bigotry to the world in place of a coherent argument.
How many times is the response to the arguments that I am making on here consist of;

- "Insert name here!!! Your quoting/referencing Insert name here?!?!?"
Or
- "You have referred to information from Insert Title of Publication other than 'The Guardian' in here ?!?!? You facking knobjockey!!!
...you have got to be better than that, it is your duty.

The writer I profess to support?
It's not like supporting a fecking football team you massive, flabby, tit.
Yes I have even read Jack Kerouac and enjoyed his stuff tremendously, although I must confess the chief reason for picking his surname as my username was the fact that he is a famous 'Jack'.
Who do you "support" Bryn? William fecking Thomas?

Now toddle off and have a tug of your flaccid old, shrivelled up, penis.
After all; “The fact that everybody in the world w*nks every night ties all mankind together.”
[Post edited 2 Oct 2019 1:46]

Trump starting to sweat over Ukraine on 02:52 - Oct 2 with 3770 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Trump starting to sweat over Ukraine on 10:54 - Oct 1 by Ace_Jack

That's not even close to what Trump did at all, but even these desperate and idiotic accusations that stretch reality 10X worse than anything produced by the Russian Hoax (originated by a campaign that DID collude with foreigners to affect the 2016 election using the phony Steele Dossier) are nowhere near as bad as what Biden actually DID as Vice President under Obama.

The "cold hard facts" are that Biden's son Hunter, who knows absolutely nothing about the oil & gas industry, much less the Ukraine, was conveniently given a $50K/month position on the board of a Ukrainian oil and gas giant in 2014, a position he held until Biden was no longer Vice President.

But the $ millions given to Hunter Biden since 2014 certainly paid off for this Ukrainian company, Burisma Holdings. It saved their corrupt asses.

When the Ukraine was investigating the company for corruption in 2016, Joe Biden himself shook down the country by holding back $1 BILLION until they fired the special prosecutor in charge of the case.

So basically, Biden used $1 billion in American taxpayer money to serve his own family's multi million $ interests. This is unprecedented corruption by the Executive Branch of the USA, which has had its share of it in our short history.

Don't want to believe me? Then have a listen to Quid Pro Joe himself, BRAGGING ABOUT IT.

Nothing Trump did on that phone call was illegal, immoral, or self serving. In fact, as POTUS, he has the constitutional DUTY to do exactly what he did. There were no threats in the conversation of withholding aid from the Ukraine even implied; and the only time he asked for a "favor" was when he asked them to look into their part in any 2016 election interference, something the Democrats themselves are (disingenuously, as it would only expose their own corruption) screaming for.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/25/politics/donald-trump-ukraine-transcript-call/ind

As for this latest, ridiculous attempt to throw the constitution in the trash and impeach the President, Trump isn't sweating shit. In fact, bring it on. This pretty much makes the 2020 re-election campaign a slam dunk, not that he needed it.
[Post edited 2 Oct 2019 3:34]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Trump starting to sweat over Ukraine on 05:08 - Oct 2 with 3717 viewsTimTtam

I'm not sure I want him impeached, as much as I dislike him. It means there would be a decent chance he would lose his presidency, and that Mike Pence would gain it.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

Trump starting to sweat over Ukraine on 08:43 - Oct 2 with 3623 viewsmonmouth

Trump starting to sweat over Ukraine on 00:58 - Oct 2 by BrynCartwright

Possibly not Jack Kerouac, but he has read Jack O’ Boostardo.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Trump starting to sweat over Ukraine on 09:32 - Oct 2 with 3568 viewsLohengrin

Watch it. He’s obviously very knowledgeable on the subject under discussion and brings some interesting perspectives to bear. You wouldn’t be wasting your time.

The comparison with his brother isn’t really a fair one. Christopher Hitchens was in the ‘80s and ‘90s the urbane superstar of popular intellectual debaters. It was always going to be difficult if not impossible to compete, not that I think he ever tried to. He enjoyed his brother’s success as much as most people who read or listened to him and I’m sure he misses him greatly.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Trump starting to sweat over Ukraine on 09:39 - Oct 2 with 3554 viewsJack_Meoff

In fairness to PH, was he pretty much the only Western commentator to question the official narrative of the Douma 'incident' last year, whilst pretty much every other outlet was happy to bang the drums of war on behalf of the government.

This was/is a depressingly Orwellian state of affairs but absolutely all credit to him for doing so.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Trump starting to sweat over Ukraine on 09:45 - Oct 2 with 3550 viewsJack_Meoff

Trump starting to sweat over Ukraine on 09:32 - Oct 2 by Lohengrin

Watch it. He’s obviously very knowledgeable on the subject under discussion and brings some interesting perspectives to bear. You wouldn’t be wasting your time.

The comparison with his brother isn’t really a fair one. Christopher Hitchens was in the ‘80s and ‘90s the urbane superstar of popular intellectual debaters. It was always going to be difficult if not impossible to compete, not that I think he ever tried to. He enjoyed his brother’s success as much as most people who read or listened to him and I’m sure he misses him greatly.

Have you seen this before Loh? It was on PH's twitter feed recently - the olive branch offered by CH after they'd been estranged for a few years. (Which he accepted.)

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2005/06/hitchens200506

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Trump starting to sweat over Ukraine on 10:17 - Oct 2 with 3533 viewsLohengrin

Trump starting to sweat over Ukraine on 09:45 - Oct 2 by Jack_Meoff

Have you seen this before Loh? It was on PH's twitter feed recently - the olive branch offered by CH after they'd been estranged for a few years. (Which he accepted.)

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2005/06/hitchens200506

No I hadn’t seen it before, Jack. Thanks for that, I chuckled my way through it and it’s made my morning.

”He lacks also, I sometimes think, my strange, hypnotic power over women.”

You can’t buy that.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024