Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone still using SIPTV? 18:21 - Oct 9 with 3380 viewsbluenile

Anyone still using SIPTV with a Samsung or possibly LG set? My current supplier went down, but on getting the service back the SIPTV app won't load channels?? Though the list loads, PM me if need be. Ta
[Post edited 9 Oct 2019 18:27]

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Anyone still using SIPTV? on 20:26 - Oct 9 with 3311 viewsjohnauto

Try pressing the nought button on your remote to reload the channels.
Anyone still using SIPTV? on 23:00 - Oct 9 with 3236 viewsSlugster664

Download the Smarters pro app, much better

STID

Anyone still using SIPTV? on 23:41 - Oct 9 with 3214 viewsSwanjaxs

https://torrentfreak.com/popular-iptv-smarters-app-removed-from-google-play-foll

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Anyone still using SIPTV? on 08:17 - Oct 10 with 3169 viewsbluenile

Anyone still using SIPTV? on 23:00 - Oct 9 by Slugster664

Download the Smarters pro app, much better

Ok thanks

Anyone still using SIPTV? on 08:34 - Oct 10 with 3164 viewsepaul

I like smartiptv as its directly on my tv as an app so no need to go to my firestick, although atm having a prob loading it, if you have an LG tv you can download smarters direct to your tv

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Anyone still using SIPTV? on 09:33 - Oct 10 with 3143 viewsNotLoyal

Sportz TV has remained relatively untouched.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Anyone still using SIPTV? on 13:08 - Oct 10 with 3086 viewsItchySphincter

I believe Samsung no longer supports the app and only newer LG's will load Smarters.

The way to do it most efficiently now is to download Alpha TV on to a Firestick. It's the best EPG and remote setup I've seen yet. Ask you supplier to talk you through, it's a piece of piss.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Anyone still using SIPTV? on 21:14 - Oct 10 with 3010 viewsepaul

Anyone still using SIPTV? on 13:08 - Oct 10 by ItchySphincter

I believe Samsung no longer supports the app and only newer LG's will load Smarters.

The way to do it most efficiently now is to download Alpha TV on to a Firestick. It's the best EPG and remote setup I've seen yet. Ask you supplier to talk you through, it's a piece of piss.

I've got smarters on my LG, works fine, we've just got the new Alpha app ATV Q, which is set out the same as sky Q, absolutely outstanding

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone still using SIPTV? on 08:33 - Oct 11 with 2920 viewsbluenile

Well, well! Suddenly the Smart IPTV app is up and running again. Somebody's fixed something, though my supplier's stating it's nothing his people have done, but I wonder if, after the last outage, they've realised how many unhappy SIPTV customers were unhappy about it. As regards Samsung's stance, they merely removed the app from the latest sets, so if it's on your slightly older set (mine's a 4K that's about 2/3 years old), then you can still use it. And I wouldn't think the new ones would stop you importing the app from the net?

Anyone still using SIPTV? on 08:34 - Oct 11 with 2917 viewsbluenile

Anyone still using SIPTV? on 13:08 - Oct 10 by ItchySphincter

Thanks, might go for that as a back up.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024