Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The day is getting better by the minute. 15:05 - Nov 2 with 1937 viewslifelong

England lose.

Swans win.

Cardiff City go one down after 3 minutes.

The day is getting better by the minute. on 15:07 - Nov 2 with 1903 viewsHighjack

If only they had a Michael Chopra they’d be winning four nil.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The day is getting better by the minute. on 15:12 - Nov 2 with 1851 viewsmonmouth

Can’t be true. Brum are terrible away and don’t have any ‘premier league’ players. Superior Cardiff ‘quality’ will see them hoof their way to victory.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The day is getting better by the minute. on 15:22 - Nov 2 with 1803 viewssainthelens

With the hoofball there, any truth in the rumour they've boarded up the hospitality windows?
The day is getting better by the minute. on 15:29 - Nov 2 with 1750 viewsmonmouth

Seriously, if they were to go 2 down or lose the atmosphere will be poisonous. And they’ve pissed off their only major goal threat Morrison from a set piece. Current stats Brum 63% possession 9 shots. Cardiff none.

This is Brum remember. Never got over halfway against us.

They’ll spawn it though, like they do.

The day is getting better by the minute. on 15:31 - Nov 2 with 1735 viewsmonmouth

The day is getting better by the minute. on 15:29 - Nov 2 by monmouth

Seriously, if they were to go 2 down or lose the atmosphere will be poisonous. And they’ve pissed off their only major goal threat Morrison from a set piece. Current stats Brum 63% possession 9 shots. Cardiff none.

This is Brum remember. Never got over halfway against us.

They’ll spawn it though, like they do.

As I was saying.

The day is getting better by the minute. on 15:42 - Nov 2 with 1666 viewsbluey_the_blue

2-1 up so guess Chopra not needed...
The day is getting better by the minute. on 16:14 - Nov 2 with 1542 viewsGroo

Down to 10 men now

Groo does what Groo does best

The day is getting better by the minute. on 16:28 - Nov 2 with 1465 viewsmajorraglan

Aberavon beat Pontypridd in Ponty.
Login to get fewer ads

The day is getting better by the minute. on 16:54 - Nov 2 with 1388 viewslifelong

Ah well, 2 out of 3 ain’t bad. 😬
The day is getting better by the minute. on 17:06 - Nov 2 with 1346 viewsBDS

34% possession at home again. Must be horrible to watch on a regular basis. Mind you six goals and two red cards might have made it more entertaining than usual.
The day is getting better by the minute. on 17:11 - Nov 2 with 1319 viewsmonmouth

The day is getting better by the minute. on 17:06 - Nov 2 by BDS

34% possession at home again. Must be horrible to watch on a regular basis. Mind you six goals and two red cards might have made it more entertaining than usual.

Cardiff fans saying they can’t believe they won. They were shit again apparently. As long as we win they can carry on spawning it. It keeps Colin in the job after all. Double is absolutely on.

The day is getting better by the minute. on 17:28 - Nov 2 with 1274 viewsOldjack

The day is getting better by the minute. on 17:11 - Nov 2 by monmouth

Cardiff fans saying they can’t believe they won. They were shit again apparently. As long as we win they can carry on spawning it. It keeps Colin in the job after all. Double is absolutely on.

2 pens they had aswell

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The day is getting better by the minute. on 17:38 - Nov 2 with 1237 viewsbluey_the_blue

The day is getting better by the minute. on 17:06 - Nov 2 by BDS

Wigan had 37% of possession yet more shots than yourselves.

Possession in itself isn't entertaining - I remember under Sousa, at one point you played something like 30-40 passes all within your own half against us.
The day is getting better by the minute. on 17:43 - Nov 2 with 1218 viewsexiledclaseboy

The day is getting better by the minute. on 17:38 - Nov 2 by bluey_the_blue

Possession in itself isn't entertaining - I remember under Sousa, at one point you played something like 30-40 passes all within your own half against us.

Was that when we beat you 3-2?

Poll: Tory leader

The day is getting better by the minute. on 17:57 - Nov 2 with 1182 viewsGowerjack

The day is getting better by the minute. on 17:43 - Nov 2 by exiledclaseboy

Was that when we beat you 3-2?

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

The day is getting better by the minute. on 18:03 - Nov 2 with 1160 viewsBrynmill_Jack

You’re lucky if Cardiff manage 30-40 passes in a half

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The day is getting better by the minute. on 18:03 - Nov 2 with 1152 viewsexiledclaseboy

The day is getting better by the minute. on 18:03 - Nov 2 by Brynmill_Jack

Or a season.

Poll: Tory leader

The day is getting better by the minute. on 19:38 - Nov 2 with 1031 viewsBDS

I agree our football was pretty dull under Sousa but he taught the team to defend. Martinez taught the team to play good attacking football. Rogers reaped the benefit of both and as a result we started what was a golden period for our club where we were a great team to watch.
Warnock has never played attractive football but his bullying style gets results up to a point.
I know who I’d rather watch at the moment.
The day is getting better by the minute. on 19:55 - Nov 2 with 999 viewsbuilthjack

The day is getting better by the minute. on 18:03 - Nov 2 by Brynmill_Jack

They know how to pass to any passing clouds. Not sure what that is about.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The day is getting better by the minute. on 20:07 - Nov 2 with 973 viewsplasjack

Birmingham were unlucky, should have wrapped it up first half.
The day is getting better by the minute. on 21:09 - Nov 2 with 891 viewsSgorioFruit

Cardiff hahahahahahahahahahaha
Do they still have the nerve to show their faces after last weeks total embarrassment??

Everyone say hahahahahahahahahahahahahah NOW

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The day is getting better by the minute. on 21:18 - Nov 2 with 877 viewsmonmouth

I'd happily have settled for them to win for our win. They can win every week if we win every week and beat them at lego.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024