Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Barrie McKay 11:09 - Nov 4 with 2695 views3swan

I had honestly forgotten about him

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/decline-barrie-mckay-
Barrie McKay on 11:35 - Nov 4 with 2618 viewsFireboy2

The reason he isnt getting games is because he is weak in the tackle, he moans alot and i suspect because he has a bad attitude he might not go down well with cooper
Barrie McKay on 12:12 - Nov 4 with 2541 viewsTimTtam

To me he is a below average Championship player and an above average League 1 player.

He seemed to have his better games last season against the poorer sides. A loan to a L1 club is the way to go. That way he can play in his preferred no.10 position, and the club can see whether there is any consistent talent in him.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

Barrie McKay on 13:09 - Nov 4 with 2420 viewsdickythorpe

He's out of his depth at this level.
Barrie McKay on 13:51 - Nov 4 with 2326 viewsbuilthjack

An assistant manager of a Premier league club told me when we signed him (McKay), that he was a P1sshead. Seems about right.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Barrie McKay on 19:12 - Nov 4 with 1966 viewsFlashberryjack

Barrie McKay on 13:51 - Nov 4 by builthjack

An assistant manager of a Premier league club told me when we signed him (McKay), that he was a P1sshead. Seems about right.

Would explain a lot...if true of course.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Barrie McKay on 19:31 - Nov 4 with 1932 viewsLuther27

Barrie McKay on 13:51 - Nov 4 by builthjack

Not a mate of Ollie by any chance?
Barrie McKay on 19:57 - Nov 4 with 1881 viewsFireboy2

Barrie McKay on 19:31 - Nov 4 by Luther27

Not a mate of Ollie by any chance?

Well they are both rangers fans.
[Post edited 4 Nov 2019 20:26]
Barrie McKay on 20:04 - Nov 4 with 1863 viewsLuther27

Barrie McKay on 19:57 - Nov 4 by Fireboy2

And Stella by the sound of it
Login to get fewer ads

Barrie McKay on 20:25 - Nov 4 with 1813 viewsmonmouth

I had tried to forget about him, but he clings on. Sometimes he can do really good things, but he has something missing. I suspect it simply is a backbone.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Barrie McKay on 20:56 - Nov 4 with 1759 viewsNotLoyal

Any thread can go red, white and blue on here, even if the OP is asking if anyone knows a plasterer in Bonymaen 😂

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Barrie McKay on 21:02 - Nov 4 with 1744 viewsbuilthjack

I told you about this one when we signed him

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Barrie McKay on 21:12 - Nov 4 with 1723 viewsFireboy2

Barrie McKay on 21:02 - Nov 4 by builthjack

I told you about this one when we signed him

Aye along with byers, who incidentally waa sh!te on saturday, perhaps they were all on the lash on friday night.
Barrie McKay on 21:22 - Nov 4 with 1684 viewsbuilthjack

Barrie McKay on 21:12 - Nov 4 by Fireboy2

Aye along with byers, who incidentally waa sh!te on saturday, perhaps they were all on the lash on friday night.

Perhaps he will join us on Saturday

Barrie McKay on 21:39 - Nov 4 with 1653 viewsFireboy2

Barrie McKay on 21:22 - Nov 4 by builthjack

Perhaps he will join us on Saturday

I hope so, it will mean that he isnt selected.

And he can get them in.

Alll day
Barrie McKay on 05:43 - Nov 7 with 1216 viewsCaptain_Sham

Fk Aye McKay

Its just a ride.

Barrie McKay on 05:52 - Nov 7 with 1208 viewsDr_Winston

Barrie McKay on 20:25 - Nov 4 by monmouth

I had tried to forget about him, but he clings on. Sometimes he can do really good things, but he has something missing. I suspect it simply is a backbone.

Yup.

He's got ability but doesn't seem to want to do too much with it. Probably end up back at Rangers where he can be a medium-sized fish in a tiny pond.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Barrie McKay on 10:12 - Nov 7 with 1083 viewsNotLoyal

Barrie McKay on 21:39 - Nov 4 by Fireboy2

I hope so, it will mean that he isnt selected.

And he can get them in.

Alll day

If mcburnnie has a brain he won't go anywhere near a swans game flouting his money and drinking again.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Barrie McKay on 10:13 - Nov 7 with 1077 viewsLeonWasGod

Barrie McKay on 10:12 - Nov 7 by NotLoyal

If mcburnnie has a brain he won't go anywhere near a swans game flouting his money and drinking again.

"If mcburnie has a brain " Ah...
Barrie McKay on 12:38 - Nov 7 with 975 viewstheloneranger

McBurnie in court yesterday pleaded not guilty to drink driving. He's due to go to trial next March.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Barrie McKay on 16:14 - Nov 7 with 889 viewsbuilthjack

Barrie McKay on 10:12 - Nov 7 by NotLoyal

He was at the Cardiff game.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024